Author Topic: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)  (Read 71484 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2014, 10:19:20 pm »
^ Doesn't matter anymore what those are... what matters is... you found him and he's willing to stand by you no matter what. Acceptance comes with maturity, a real perk that comes with age :D Though not a universal rule, but I am sure the years has taught us all a thing or two. As for feeling in high school, yeah - he just gave me a Halloween loot bag since he knew I'd choose to just stay home and rest instead of party. Speaking of the manic depressive state, mine is ADHD... hahaha.. as for the bilbil... we've got that, too!

---

Missing him and kinda still sad over the fact that I decided to stay in instead of party.
I do know though that our time together for the weekend plans will be much, much, much more important than the party tonight, so I shall distract myself :D

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2014, 10:47:20 am »
^^
I totally get you sis! Nakakakilig na nakakatuwa na ewan. I remember he told me before na sana sya na lang first boyfriend ko so I didn't have to go through what I experienced with my exes. Just believe and have faith in him. :)

Pero I told him, I would not have been the same person had I not experienced what I have experienced. Perhaps I won't be as loving/caring as I am now hehe. Kahit siguro sya.



I just proved one thing - he really loves me. And I love him just as much. :)

Aww!  ;D  Kilig... hehe

mga sis insanelypurpleprincess and sugardrop, wala sa edad iyan. Believe me.  Funny to think we are really really much older than you guys but it does not change the fact that love is really indeed in the air. And we are both hoping that it can stay that way for a long long time.



Tawang tawa ko sa nanay ko kanina. She actually thought my boyfriend is 7 yrs younger than he actually is. Haha!


Haha, this happened to me too. Worse, my mom thought he was younger by 15 years from his real age! Meaning mas bata sya sakin ng 5 yrs. Duh!?



« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:50:19 am by Girltalker2 »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2014, 12:39:18 am »
^haahaha it's so true that men age more gracefully talaga. Haha!

-----

Missing him so much!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2014, 12:50:19 pm »
^ I was gonna say, "I beg to differ..", but I do remember my boss asking me if S was a college boy, and I was like... NOOOOOOO! We met in college, but he's no college boy!
---
Happy, beyond words!

ziontrec

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2014, 10:32:15 pm »
anong pipiliin mo.

yung hindi ka iiwan o hindi ka lolokohin?

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2014, 08:48:21 am »

^ syempre yung hindi ka lolokohin.

Kasi kung iniwan ka nya, at least you can move on (walang choice), mahirap man gawin, pero di naman iyan nakamamatay.

Pero kung niloloko ka nya, effort ka pa ng effort, tapos wala naman kahahantungan.


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2014, 11:27:04 am »
Separation anxiety mode.
I kinda hate that we're back to being LDR again.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2014, 11:45:46 am »
@ziontrec - yung hindi ako lolokohin.. kasi yung iniwan, at least he had the decency to be honest and just leave.. he gave me the chance to recover and possibly find/meet another person who deserves my affection more than him. yung panloloko kasi for me, ultimate no-no yun sa relationship, it's a sign that the guy is not really sure about his love for me kasi bakit pa nya kailangan maghanap or mag-2-time if he is indeed happy and satisifed with me and if he really loves me.. just my opinion bro..

-----------

steady lang... excited for our joint-bday celebration.. nakakaaliw lang isipin na same ang birthday namin... hehe..  :D



simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2014, 12:05:30 pm »
anong pipiliin mo.

yung hindi ka iiwan o hindi ka lolokohin?

I believe you can have both --- someome na never ka lolokohin at iiwanan.

ziontrec

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2014, 10:18:56 pm »
awesome responses as always  8)

^ yes i agree, you can have both but its a very rare commodity  ;)

^^ & ^^^
amen!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2014, 10:03:41 am »
^ Rare as it may seem, I refuse to believe that it's based on finding people who are not the types who would leave you and cheat on you. I would like to strongly believe that it will boil down to how you see yourself and how much self worth you display --- that is, because of these things --- a person decides to stay by your side and willing to have just you and no one else. But again, what do I really know right?

---

Missing him heaps and fighting the urge to just drop everything I have going for me and go to where my heart is... geographically speaking!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2014, 12:08:10 am »
^aww. well at least you're assured it's not going to be like that forever. trust him on that!

----

I'm just so lucky. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2014, 08:09:53 pm »
^ Yep. He's willing naman to move to Cebu while I decide to stay here. Just can't do it now pa! Mga next year yata!
---
Missing him heaps still, but able to manage myself better!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2014, 02:35:30 am »
I'm guessing we're chemically compatible. Haha. Kakaiba eh. I don't want to say na iba sya kase feeling ko each of my past relationships is special, but i have never felt this way with anyone else. The security, the consistency, the passion, everything - perfectly swak lahat.

I get scared kase it's too good, but heck, i wouldn't want it any other way.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2014, 08:46:25 am »
^ Ya I know what you mean sis.

Just saw him late last night or should I say a few hours ago, and now waking up, I want to see him again.  ???

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2014, 12:28:23 pm »
simang and Girltalker2 --- Enjoy and own the feeling. I guess, this is the Lord telling us... after all the crazy sh*t we had to go through in the past, this is the time to rise up from the ashes and be reborn. Some kinda PHOENIX-ish in concept, but you guys know what I mean. Kasi for others, nothing too tragic eh, they're very steady... But for those who've had extreme cases... extreme din ang balik.

---

Missing him heaps still, but suddenly so thankful that the distance between us will give me time to diet again. So, there's always something good out of this relationship... And I couldn't ask for more!

superjuzh

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2014, 06:02:57 pm »
away bati. hiwalay balikan. mag aaway kami kasi mababad trip ako sakanya hanggang sa aayawan na niya ko. magmamakaawa naman ako. sa haba ng oras ng pagmamakaawa ko bibigay naman siya at magiging ok kami ulit. yung huli kaming magkasama ok naman kami, hinatid pa nga niya ako pauwi. ngayon di ko na alam, natatakot ako kausapin siya baka kasi magbago na naman ang isip niya at sabihin niyang ayaw na niya sakin talaga. ayoko na pumunta sakanila para magmakaawa. di ko na alam mangyayare.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2014, 11:56:53 pm »
@insanelypurpleprincess, the truth is i've never had an 'extreme' case. Most of my relationship experiences are steady lang, but this one, this is the steady that i like kase it feels very natural and spontaneous, nothing pilit and that's what i love most about it. Everything is easy. Even if it's not, it still is.

----

I was reading this research paper on psychology about the common qualities a lasting marriage has. I was smiling kase in my head i was thinking, maybe i'm doing something right in my relationship. :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 12:30:47 am by simang »

thesweetestgirl08

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2014, 04:09:37 am »
 :(
relationship status ko parang see saw !

been in a relatuinship for 2 years now ..pero parang nagsasawa na ko
i looking for something na di ko makita sa partner ko ..gosh haysss

superjuzh

  • Guest
Re: Ano ang kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Part 4 :)
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2014, 07:25:00 am »
break na kami kagabi lang. dati pag nagbebreak kami sa text nasugod agad ako sakanila ngayon di ko magawa kasi masama ang pakiramdam ko. o baka ayaw ko na rin, pagod na din ako. ayoko paasahin ang sarili ko na isang araw marerealize niya na gusto niya ako bumalik pero hindi mawala sa isip ko. baka part lang to ng pagiging broken hearted.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close