We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^I totally get you sis! Nakakakilig na nakakatuwa na ewan. I remember he told me before na sana sya na lang first boyfriend ko so I didn't have to go through what I experienced with my exes. Just believe and have faith in him.
I just proved one thing - he really loves me. And I love him just as much.
Tawang tawa ko sa nanay ko kanina. She actually thought my boyfriend is 7 yrs younger than he actually is. Haha!
anong pipiliin mo.yung hindi ka iiwan o hindi ka lolokohin?