We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ang hirap mga sis. nag usap na kami second guy. itigil na daw namin. nagstart kami sa mali, kahit anong gawin naming pagtatama, hindi magiging maayos. yun ang sabi niya.
, pag iniisip ko din, 5 years, andami ng memories, naka plano na ang lahat samin, okay na ang lahat. iniisip ko pano ang sasabihin ng parents ko? ng family nya? ng friends namin?
I have a bf for almost 5 years now. He has not proposed yet. A first, gigil na gigil na ako na ma engage sa kanya, pero lately, parang there's something missing or takot lang ako because of the many stories i have heard from friends and mga kakilala na parang di nagwowork marriage tapos they result to cheating.. ayokong mangyari saken...At work I have this male coworker whom I later on seem to find attractive. He has a gf for 10 years pero he's holding back on the marriage or getting engaged as well. I know because he shared this to me without me really forcing this out on him. I do not know if he finds me attractive pero he overanalyzes my every move--parang tingin nya I'm trying to flirt or something with him when I'm not and tries to mimic it and tease me about how I acted. He also talks with double meanings trying to mislead me. Gusto nya mag assume ako sa mga lines nya na type nya ako, he wants to see how i would react siguro..? Why is he like that ? hmmmm....