Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12  (Read 116588 times)

lippiequeen

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #440 on: March 28, 2015, 09:30:38 pm »
I am considering metrophoto and dino lara. Pashare naman ng comments ng metrophoto brides and dino lara brides. Thank you

pretty_love21

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #441 on: March 31, 2015, 07:27:18 pm »
Good day brides and soon to be brides like me! ☺️ Newbie pa lang po dito. Has anyone tried TEAM BENITEZ as their photographer? Naka chat ko si mr cay benitez and he seems to be nice naman but i was just wondering kung in person kamusta naman character nya? And his works satisfactory ba? Balak ko po kasi kunin sya as photographer and ghe consolacion as videographer? Meron na po ba nakatry sa kanila as tandem? Thank you po :)

_glamorosa

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #442 on: March 31, 2015, 09:03:36 pm »
Hi mga sis! Update lang, naexcite kasi ako. Just booked wedoitforlove for photography, and dreamechanics for video! :) Moving on to other major suppliers :)

Happy preps!

janagirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #443 on: April 03, 2015, 05:56:12 pm »
I am considering metrophoto and dino lara. Pashare naman ng comments ng metrophoto brides and dino lara brides. Thank you

Dream photog ko si Metrophoto sis. I super love their work! Oly Ruiz is really good, super amazed sa mga shots nya talaga. Ganda ng mga beauty shots nya of the bride, pang magazine. And the group shots, sobrang galing! Si hubby din who has a background with photography, nagagalingan kay Oly Ruiz. Kaso we can't afford them e :(

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #444 on: April 03, 2015, 06:54:08 pm »
Dream photographer ko din si sir oly.. I love his style. :) I'm willing to splurge sa photo but not as much as metrophoto's rates. I fainted when they sent me their rates. 25% na of my budget for their full package!
I ended up getting gail. No regrets though, we didn't only get a photographer, we gained a friend. :)

janagirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #445 on: April 03, 2015, 09:29:48 pm »
Dream photographer ko din si sir oly.. I love his style. :) I'm willing to splurge sa photo but not as much as metrophoto's rates. I fainted when they sent me their rates. 25% na of my budget for their full package!
I ended up getting gail. No regrets though, we didn't only get a photographer, we gained a friend. :)

Same here sis, no regrets as well. I love my P/V team, too -- A&A Photography, husband and wife team sila and they became our friends na din. Can't wait to work with them on our big day :)

chubby pisngi

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #446 on: April 05, 2015, 11:58:49 am »
Hi Ladies, I'm super new here. Can I ask for a small favor? Anyone here who has the updated rates of the following p/v suppliers?

1) foreveryday photography
2) jeff and lisa
3) camzar
4) treehouse story
5) notion in motion


Also, anyone here who has already worked with My Revery? Wala ako mashado nabasa pa na mga review about them here. Their editor was a former editor of Mayad and their based on Iloilo but doesn't charge OOT fee for Metro Manila-based clients kaya I'm interested. I already saw their output during my friend's wedding in Misibis last year. Maganda and okay naman. Still, I want to hear/know some feedback re their work attitude, rates, outputs, etc. Any feedback on them? Thank you so much!! :)

Happy Easter!!

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #447 on: April 05, 2015, 01:39:11 pm »
^ sis pm me your email address. I can forward you the rates of the treehouse story and notion in motion :)

chubby pisngi

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #448 on: April 05, 2015, 02:11:07 pm »
^ sis pm me your email address. I can forward you the rates of the treehouse story and notion in motion :)

hi sis, di pa ako makapag-pm. please send it to marsobente@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!! :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #449 on: April 05, 2015, 03:21:15 pm »
^sis, my coordinator's team worked with my revery last year. I heard ok naman sila katrabaho at maganda din output. Mabilis din magreply sa queries.

chubby pisngi

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #450 on: April 05, 2015, 04:44:30 pm »
hi Sis belle_v2g, thank you ha. Sabi rin naman ng friend ko na okay daw katrabaho ang My Revery. Actually during my friend's wedding, where My Revery was their videographer, I had the chance to talk to the owner, Cecil Quimpo. He was very mabait naman. He showed me some of his works pero dahil yun sa kwentuhan namin about sa ideal length ng wedding preps and yung advantages and disadvantages of getting a p/v package and hiring separate suppliers for that. I never felt like he was trying to do a sales talk. Kaya nag-ask around ako rito kung may ibang feedback pa about him. Kasi maganda yung SDE ng friend ko and mura lang yung starting rate nya (65k last year) and no OOT fee for Metro Manila clients kahit Iloilo based sila since meron narin silang office dito. Not to mention, he was previously affiliated to Mayad. Oh diba. Not bad. =)

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #451 on: April 05, 2015, 04:45:38 pm »
Sent na sis chubby :)

chubby pisngi

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #452 on: April 05, 2015, 04:58:01 pm »
Yeeeeey!! Thank you so much, sis lyr3hs! :)

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #453 on: April 05, 2015, 09:19:11 pm »
You're welcome sis :) sila rin ang choices ko before :)

chubby pisngi

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #454 on: April 05, 2015, 09:29:19 pm »
You're welcome sis :) sila rin ang choices ko before :)

Really, sis? Who did you end up getting? :)

paula_vill

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #455 on: April 06, 2015, 09:02:05 am »
Question mga sis, anong mas ok para sa inyo? Book a P/V team, or separate photo team and video team? Thanks in advance!  :)

bettebette

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #456 on: April 06, 2015, 10:14:15 am »
^ sis paula, for me, it really depends on you as a couple. kung mas focus kayo sa pagpapaganda ng output ng p/v, then mas okay separate kasi they have their own expertise eh. if mas value nyo naman yung cooperation between your suppliers, booking a team is better... pag separate kasi minsan nagcocompete yung p and v..

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #457 on: April 06, 2015, 10:26:09 am »
Really, sis? Who did you end up getting? :)

Got the Treehouse Story for the video :) For the photographer, still deciding...

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #458 on: April 06, 2015, 10:27:39 am »
kami mas pinili namin separate sila. kasi yun mga p/v na gusto namin na same team, either mahal or si photo or video lang gusto namin. kaya pinili nalang namin hiwalay. ok naman naging output walang problem :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #459 on: April 06, 2015, 10:30:01 am »
Sis paula_vill, we booked separate teams for photo and video simply because they are experts in their own respective fields. To illustrate, Pat Dy may be one of the best wedding photographers, but the quality of the output may not be the same when you ask him to produce wedding videos. Don't expect Bob Nicolas level type of videos.

In terms of cooperation, you can ask your photographer or videographer for suggestions. That's what I did. I booked one of the photographers that our videographer recommended. At least I know that I'm in good hands because I'm somewhat assured that okay ang quality ng photos (I'm sure he won't recommend someone na pangit!) and that they have a good working relationship. Plus, it's easier that way because they already know how the other team works :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close