We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am considering metrophoto and dino lara. Pashare naman ng comments ng metrophoto brides and dino lara brides. Thank you
Dream photographer ko din si sir oly.. I love his style. I'm willing to splurge sa photo but not as much as metrophoto's rates. I fainted when they sent me their rates. 25% na of my budget for their full package!I ended up getting gail. No regrets though, we didn't only get a photographer, we gained a friend.
^ sis pm me your email address. I can forward you the rates of the treehouse story and notion in motion
You're welcome sis sila rin ang choices ko before
Really, sis? Who did you end up getting?