We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Re Bliss&Berries any suggestions as to who are thier best photographers and videographers? Thanks!
can you suggest good videographers if possible from cebu?? thank yoU!
Hi sis, Bliss and Berries only have one team for photo and one team for video. They are the junior team of Black Tie Project. They cater to only one wedding per day. I asked them before kaya ko nalaman ito. Hope this helps
Hi! I'm a newbie & I have been posting & following the threads here. Nagugulat lang ako sa prices ng photographers & videographers nyo. Mine is just at Php35000. Should I be worried? It's a modified "basic" package courtesy of CDWorx QC. Modified kasi I replaced some of the items like may hair & makeup pa sa prenup when I already booked that with another HMUA, among others. The only other problem I consider is their distance from where we live, malayo talaga. Can anyone please tell me the quality of their work or any pleasant (even the opposite) experiences with this supplier? Iniisip ko rin na humiling sa kanila to add another videographer. I failed to recheck if the agreement I have signed with them also indicates that our photos will be theirs alone so 1st thing tomorrow morning tatawag ako to change that. Thanks in advance!
how about vidlens sis? 38 all-in yung package namin with free growing up avp. notion in motion sana nung umpisa pero ang mahal. then i found dreamechanics and vidlens. akala ko mas mahal si vidlens kasi mas maganda style nya, pero mas mura sya ng mga less 10k ewan ko, so far, consistently gusto ko mga pinopost ni vidlens. sabagay, kanya-kanya yan
Hi sisses!!! Has anyone worked with the Treehouse Story before? Any feedbacks? No doubt magaganda talaga ang mga gawa nila at magagaling nga sila, but what about their working attitudes? Professional ba sila kawork? Are they responsible? Punctual? Im so close to booking them but something is holding me back. Any feedbacks or advice mga sis?