Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12  (Read 116849 times)

astarte

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #380 on: February 20, 2015, 03:51:58 am »
Oo nga sis sarap panoorin ng videos ng mga couples pero siyempre mas lalo pag yung sa inyo na heheh.

I'm not sure if may Team Benitez brides here pero my former co-worker got their photography services and the output is really nice (for me kasi I like it a lot hehe).

https://vimeo.com/103093616

Even the raw on the day photos of the couple sa fb account nila nagustuhan ko din. I think because kahit wala naman ako dun physically na naka attend talaga feeling ko andun ako na enjoy ko ang pagtingin sa photos nila.

simang

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #381 on: February 20, 2015, 11:48:11 am »
Hello! Sorry, this may be a stupid question! Has anyone considered na ba just getting photo and no video? Kailangan ba talaga may video?

You are going to be wanting to watch your wedding eventually, 5 days, 5 years, 50 years after the wedding, the point is darating yung time na gugustuhin mong panuorin yung wedding nyo, so i guess it's always best to have something to look back to. I say go get a a video service for your wedding! It just immortalizes everything :)

bettebette

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #382 on: February 21, 2015, 06:26:41 am »
So far, I've looked through the works of some recommended here. Parang while watching tina-try ko imagine how their day went kasi yun din gusto ko maalala if samin. I love Threelogy videos! May mafifeel ka talaga, and not necessarily iyak. Although parang iba iba din kasi they have multiple teams ata. Will research pa. Notion in Motion is really nice din! Ang linis linis ng videos nila, parang production talaga. I had a friend na Mayad naman yung video, very nice also but parang she said get them daw if you like acting kasi you get directed a lot ata. Parang baka not for me kasi I want to enjoy the day sana and I'm looking at more parang behind the scenes lang yung feeling. I'm very awkward pa naman! And parang too mahal na hehe. I like din Aisle 1401. I first found their blogspot and parang ang luma na pala ng videos dun and mejo meh but I found the new website. Very natural yung shots nila and parang ang daming tao sa video hindi yung bride and groom lang.

I'm yet to start watching Cinemaworks, Chug Cadiogan, and Treehouse. So far yan pa lang nasa list ko. Konti pa lang din napanood ko, but I think pag sunod sunod ka nanood parang parepareho lang din sila (or napapagod lang eyes ko kaya one videographer a week lang dapat i-stalk ko). I'm just beginning to figure out my preferences. I think hit or miss din sila lahat. Depende talaga ata sa couple and sa personalities kaya am looking at a style na pasok sa personalities namin. At the moment, I think I'm gravitating towards natural yung dating. No offense pero napapa-cringe ako dun sa mga videos na may tumatakbo towards each other, kahit gano kaganda pa yung background or yung couple. Baka mainis lang sakin yung videog kasi ayoko sumunod :p

Sorry mahaba naexcite ako masyado sa findings ko!

Ako rin sis ibrief ko nga muna videog namin bago kasal namin na hindi kami pede umarte, etc. Haha. Pareho kami ni h2b na natatawa agad... un nga lang sa prenup shoot namin parang feeling ko naiinis na photog namin kasi pag pinapapose kami, natatawa kami. 😁

Try mo sis dreamechanics ☺

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #383 on: February 21, 2015, 11:10:39 am »
So sis juwie pwedi kami magrequest na ipabago ang contract with our photo/video supplier? Di ko kasi alan yun. Thanks

juwie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #384 on: February 21, 2015, 11:27:37 pm »
^hello sis, ano yung context ng question mo? Sorry hindi ko na matandaan sinabi ko haha

What I do remember is may pinabago kami sa contracts ng p/v teams namin like pina amend namin yung ownership rights. gusto kasi ni fiance shared ownership between us and the p/v. Pumayag naman sila at nirevise.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #385 on: February 22, 2015, 12:40:32 am »
yup. sis juwie, that is just what I wanted to know. hehe...  thanks :)

deathwatchspider

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2015, 09:33:46 am »
to dreamechanics brides here who are done with their wedding, how is their post-wedding services?  mabilis ba nila nabigay yung deliverables nila? they have yet to give me a copy of our sde kasi, and they still havent posted it sa site nila. ive been following it up pero still no sde. and they were fully paid na on the day of the wedding  >:(

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #387 on: February 22, 2015, 10:39:49 am »
^ sis i thought SDE binibigay din yung copy along with raw files on the day of the wedding? kaya nagpapadala sila ng hdd

deathwatchspider

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2015, 10:51:36 am »
^ they did not give me a copy  :(. now im following it up, coz its almost been a month since our wedding.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2015, 10:33:37 pm »
Not yet done with my wedding but we booked Dreamechanics. We agreed with them that we will provide them an hdd on the wedding day para makuha namin kagad lahat ng files.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #390 on: February 22, 2015, 10:50:42 pm »
^sis Juwie, nakalagay ba yon sa contract mo with the videographer? Or verbal agreement only? I am thinking of making a similar request kasi. Thanks!

maukris

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #391 on: February 22, 2015, 11:00:02 pm »
Oo nga sis sarap panoorin ng videos ng mga couples pero siyempre mas lalo pag yung sa inyo na heheh.

I'm not sure if may Team Benitez brides here pero my former co-worker got their photography services and the output is really nice (for me kasi I like it a lot hehe).

https://vimeo.com/103093616

Even the raw on the day photos of the couple sa fb account nila nagustuhan ko din. I think because kahit wala naman ako dun physically na naka attend talaga feeling ko andun ako na enjoy ko ang pagtingin sa photos nila.

Team benitez bride here, and you can check there website magaling si Cay, kahit na bago pa lang sila.

^dreamechanics bride din po ako, siguro busy sila until end of feb though ang alam ko po, pwede na ninyo kunin agad ang copies same day ng wedding. Unless ang package ninyo ay with highlights.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #392 on: February 22, 2015, 11:03:11 pm »
^ Yung sa hdd? Yes pinalagay din namin sis. That they will handle our hdd with care while in their possession and kapag nasira, irereplace nila.

astarte

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #393 on: February 22, 2015, 11:36:55 pm »
Team benitez bride here, and you can check there website magaling si Cay, kahit na bago pa lang sila.

^dreamechanics bride din po ako, siguro busy sila until end of feb though ang alam ko po, pwede na ninyo kunin agad ang copies same day ng wedding. Unless ang package ninyo ay with highlights.

Nice to hear that sis :) it's always a pleasure watching team benitez' crafts.

happydee

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #394 on: February 23, 2015, 07:41:19 pm »
hi sissies :) Can someone give me a review about Chug Cadiogan (Video) and Paul Vincent (Photo)?! Are they really THAT good?! Thank you ^^

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #395 on: February 24, 2015, 01:01:50 am »
^was looking at them too due to their tie-up package deal but some of Chug Cadiogan videos doesn't have the WOW effect and as for Paul Vincent they are really good but PRICEY! @_@

happydee

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #396 on: February 24, 2015, 01:17:23 am »
tnx for the feedback sis! who would you suggest instead of Chug? My budget for the video would be 90k incl. aerial shots and OOT-Fee (Batangas)...

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #397 on: February 24, 2015, 02:09:00 am »
Hi! I'm a newbie & I have been posting & following the threads here. Nagugulat lang ako sa prices ng photographers & videographers nyo. Mine is just at Php35000. Should I be worried? It's a modified "basic" package courtesy of CDWorx QC. Modified kasi I replaced some of the items like may hair & makeup pa sa prenup when I already booked that with another HMUA, among others. The only other problem I consider is their distance from where we live, malayo talaga. Can anyone please tell me the quality of their work or any pleasant (even the opposite) experiences with this supplier? Iniisip ko rin na humiling sa kanila to add another videographer. I failed to recheck if the agreement I have signed with them also indicates that our photos will be theirs alone so 1st thing tomorrow morning tatawag ako to change that. Thanks in advance!

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #398 on: February 24, 2015, 05:40:50 am »
how about vidlens sis? 38 all-in yung package namin with free growing up avp. :) notion in motion sana nung umpisa pero ang mahal. then i found dreamechanics and vidlens. akala ko mas mahal si vidlens kasi mas maganda style nya, pero mas mura sya ng mga less 10k :P ewan ko, so far, consistently gusto ko mga pinopost ni vidlens. sabagay, kanya-kanya yan :)

tintindandan

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #399 on: February 24, 2015, 07:13:24 am »
Sis happydee, check mu si ghe consolacion for video, 85k full package.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close