Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12  (Read 116823 times)

carlallanwed

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #340 on: February 13, 2015, 02:51:19 pm »
Hi sissies!

Just sharing a concern of mine.  I booked J Franco Digital Films last January at the SMX wedding fair.  Since then, I haven't heard from him.  Sabi nila they will email our contract but until now, wala pa rin silang email samin.  I contacted them last week, no answer, emailed them too.  Nagfollow up na rin ako this morning.

I'm just so worried because this could be very telling of the things to come.  Baka mamaya ganyan din sila ka-complacent sa kasal ko, right after new year pa man din ang date ko.  So now I'm looking for other suppliers na, let go ko na the booking fee if ever.  Hindi ko keri ang ganiyang non-responsiveness.  I work and go to grad school and this is my thesis year!  GULAY.  I can't afford the stress talaga.

Is anyone here a former/current client of theirs?  Ganito ba talaga sila kabagal?  Nung inquiry stage, mabilis pa sa alas-kwatro kung sumagot.  Ngayong booked na, saka pumalya pa.  Huhuhu.

</3

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #341 on: February 13, 2015, 03:36:26 pm »
^ Hi sis, don't stress yourself too much thinking about your p/v team. Baka naman busy sila. Alam mo naman dito sa atin, peak season of weddings is from November to February. Chill lang. Give them a day or two to reply on your queries. Yung p/v team ko, after I booked, wala kami communication for one month. But I never loose faith. Until I received a text from them (after one month) following up our love story kasi they want to start na with the animation I availed with them. Don't loose faith in your suppliers, give them benefits of the doubt. After all kaya nyo sila booked dahil they jived with you. Just my two cents!

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #342 on: February 13, 2015, 03:50:34 pm »
Have you tried FB, SMS, etc. at wala pa din? Yes, I think you need to find other clients maybe they can help you out.

Kung wala pa rin, let go na nga lang :(

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #343 on: February 13, 2015, 09:28:39 pm »
Michelle Pineda Photography and Marvin Barbarona Videography. Hands down! Super sulit binayad namin. Ang dami natuwa sa photos and videos namin! Professional level talaga!

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #344 on: February 14, 2015, 07:22:14 am »
hi mga sis :) thank you sis belle_v2g, luckyme, and iceprincess for all the recommendations :) i just checked their videos mga cute nga hehe.. now just waiting for the boss's reply hehe

pennypen

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #345 on: February 14, 2015, 10:33:07 am »
Hello! Sorry, this may be a stupid question! Has anyone considered na ba just getting photo and no video? Kailangan ba talaga may video?

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #346 on: February 14, 2015, 01:04:05 pm »
^it is not a stupid question at all. Pwede yun photo lang sis.:) depende sa preference mo at budget mo kung gusto pa mag add ng video. Pero sa tingin ko ok naman kahit walang video.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #347 on: February 14, 2015, 01:25:11 pm »
^or pwede rin kuha ka ng service na photo video in 1.. para di kana humanap ng separate video supplier kung yun ang worry mo sis.

pennypen

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #348 on: February 14, 2015, 01:40:21 pm »
^Thank you! I'll look into it! Naisip ko kasi parang sobrang daming tao na. We have a pretty small budget kaya am thinking of essentials lang as much as possible. I've backread and parang pasok sa personalites namin getting a video nga kasi I'm quite sentimental :p If ever naisip ko, since malayo pa kami I can always save up for extra if it means nga keeping more memories of the day kaysa mag regret not having video. I have a friend whose mom passed away recently and she always watches her SDE daw kasi her mom had a lot of facetime. I'm happy for her that she has that to look back to. Also, double purpose na rin kasi I can screencap anything the photo may have missed :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #349 on: February 14, 2015, 03:01:13 pm »
Yeah.. saka madami naman choices if ever. :)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #350 on: February 14, 2015, 03:55:39 pm »
Hi pennypen, I'm most likely not having a videographer. My fiance's not a fan of wedding videos and would rather spend the money elsewhere; and though I would like one, it's not a must-have for me so ok lang.

But in your case it sounds like you would actually enjoy one, so there's no harm in seeing if you can fit one into the budget. There seems to be a lot of up-and-coming suppliers so it doesn't have to be super expensive :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #351 on: February 14, 2015, 10:22:41 pm »
Yes, ok siya when you want to look back. Kung wala budget o hindi priority, at least get raw files tapos later on na lang pa-edit.

I was supposed to get photos only since I love them more than videos. Kaso sabi sayang naman at least get documentation. So I looked for an affordable one.

Nung una as in raw files lang dapat eh konting dagdag na lang para sa movie-ish long edited documentation so yun kinuha namin.

It was a good decision! Super enjoy panoorin lalo na pag kasama family/friends :-*

Crammer Planner

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #352 on: February 15, 2015, 01:48:20 am »
Hello Sisses!

I'm looking for a photographer and a videographer (separate) who are great with candid shots. No definite budget for each, basta P/V total budget is 100K. Pwedeng above 100K but they have to be really worth it. For photographer, service only is fine. For videographer naman, we're not very keen on SDE. Mas gusto namin cinematic highlights (SDE with reception). We'll be having an intimate wedding with a maximum of 90 guests. Instead of showing a Photo AVP and SDE during reception, we prefer to have cinematic highlights of our wedding to show our relatives and friends who we weren't able to invite. So...  Any recommendations?

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #353 on: February 15, 2015, 06:52:21 am »
Hello! Sorry, this may be a stupid question! Has anyone considered na ba just getting photo and no video? Kailangan ba talaga may video?

it is okay sis. It all depends on the 2 of you. On your preference, and your budget as well.  Yung iba walang videographer na kinukuha, photo lang.  :D

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #354 on: February 15, 2015, 08:58:38 am »
sis pennypen you might want to check Magayon Media and Peekxel..their services start at 30k..photo and video na yun..okay naman yung output nila..i never had a experience with them if you ask but I will check them out pag dumating na h2b this april..

pennypen

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #355 on: February 15, 2015, 02:25:46 pm »
Salamat sa suggestions! Parang napapaisip talaga kami whether or not to get video. Siguro will watch muna some recommended here and then decide kung may magustuhan kami. Excited!

carlallanwed

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #356 on: February 16, 2015, 09:52:57 am »
^ Hi sis, don't stress yourself too much thinking about your p/v team. Baka naman busy sila. Alam mo naman dito sa atin, peak season of weddings is from November to February. Chill lang. Give them a day or two to reply on your queries. Yung p/v team ko, after I booked, wala kami communication for one month. But I never loose faith. Until I received a text from them (after one month) following up our love story kasi they want to start na with the animation I availed with them. Don't loose faith in your suppliers, give them benefits of the doubt. After all kaya nyo sila booked dahil they jived with you. Just my two cents!

Thank you for this, sis!  Nastress nga lang siguro ako.  I'll give them till the end of the month siguro?  Over a month na yun since we last spoke!  Hahaha.

LuckyMe!

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #357 on: February 16, 2015, 01:16:27 pm »
Hi sis gi_jane101112! I'm a Peekxel bride. And yes their rates are quite affordable. I haven't worked with them yet because our wedding is on May pa. But they are very accommodating and not getting tired of all my queries. To sis carlallanwed, maybe that's quite fair, if until end of this month no response from them, you should consider of letting them go than having so much stress! And maybe you should find a GT bride of your p/v, baka meron dito at least may first hand info ka...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:24:19 pm by LuckyMe! »

carlallanwed

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #358 on: February 17, 2015, 09:21:07 am »
To sis carlallanwed, maybe that's quite fair, if until end of this month no response from them, you should consider of letting them go than having so much stress! And maybe you should find a GT bride of your p/v, baka meron dito at least may first hand info ka...

Sobrang stress ko na nga, I thought that part of my wedding is done and over with na.  I tried calling their office today, waley sagot sis!  GEHD.  I'm starting to scour na rin for other options. 

Sissies, any suggestions for PV na pasok sa 80k?  I think I fell in love with Ghe Consolacion pero hindi ko afford. 

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 12
« Reply #359 on: February 17, 2015, 09:41:53 am »
Sissies, any suggestions for PV na pasok sa 80k?  I think I fell in love with Ghe Consolacion pero hindi ko afford.


Hi sis carlallanwed, ano ba mga pegs mo, if okay lang sayo na walang SDE at prenup na kasama, pwedi mo itry yung bliss and berries, meron silang photo and vid package na 73K, Randolf Evan yung dati nyang rates sa kin ng photos eh 45k, pero wala pang prenup yun pero may kasama ng AVP ng wedding mo.  sa video naman, what about dream mechanics?  yung dati nilang sinend sa akin na rate eh may 40K ata dun.  What about Pixeel?  Pero san ba yung wedding mo? Yung mga binigay kong rates, lahat eh Manila base lang sya.  Hope it helps  ;) ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close