We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Bf is a gaming addict din. But he found me first before he became one. He tried to get me into the game..introducing it to me and make me play it along with him. Pero I eventually realized that I really dislike gaming. Waste of time and money. They will tell you all the excuses na stress reliever nila blah but I dont buy it really. Mas madami pang stress reliever na productive. I dont suggest you change for him ie. Become a gamer din especially if hindi mo personality talaga yoon. Ask to compromise. For us, 2 hrs everyday ang time ni bf. You cant tell an addict to change immediately. You just try to let him understand your point of view about gaming without judging him na mali ang ginagawa niya. And in the end understand that he needs this "2 hours" of time for himself. Good luck
Thanks sis for sharing your story. I think I have to change I handle the situation too because I easily become agitated if it's our topic of conversation.Hopefully I can convince him to lessen the time he spent in gaming and encourage him to do more productive activities.
I feel that online gaming is just like any other hobby... Sometimes I get glued to watching TV series as in isang buong season natatapos ko in one sitting lol. So I don't see anything wrong with spending time for it. My boyfriend plays online games too, he plays minsan kahit magkasama kami, and I just let him. When he's busy, I busy myself too. On a regular weekday na hindi kami magkasama, and we're on facetime, may moments na naka on lang yung facetime, and we do our own thing, naglalaro sya, and nagbabasa ako, or nanunuod ng series. And so far wala naman kaming problema doon. Di pa din naman umabot sa point na magpupuyat sya hanggang madaling araw para lang maglaro.Hmm I have to agree with sis Girltalker, it's more of reinforcing the positive traits rather than setting rules. Instead of telling him na huwag ka na maglaro since we don't spend quality time together, tell him na you appreciate the time na ibaba nya muna console nya for some [textspeak!] with you.
^sis, I feel you. I know how frustrating your situation is kasi dumating din ako sa point na ganyan. Samut saring away and conversation ang ginawa namin bago magsettle sa 2hrs/day. I guess hindi ako nag full blown "nagging" nung LDR kami but as soon as nagkikita na kami, I tried hard to communicate my frustrations about gaming. In my opinion, better get my message across rather than keep myself in silence. Siyempre pinag aralan ko rin ang ugali niya kung matatanggap ba niya akong ganon or hindi. Kung hindi, eh di goodbye lol. Kung oo naman, I looked into his sincerity. Nasa communication skills ninyong mag bf and gf ito. Sa tingin ko nagkakaproblem lang kapag ang isa nag titimpi lang sa ugali ng isa at kapag ang isa pinagpapatuloy ang ugali na nakakasira sa relationship. Kaya mabuti nang sabihin ng paspasan bago lumaki pa lol