Author Topic: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too  (Read 11404 times)

purplegravity

  • Guest
Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« on: September 29, 2014, 04:02:14 pm »
To those who has FUBU/FWB, what will be your reaction if you discovered that your girlfriend is doing the same? Are you going to break up with her? Well, its not applicable to me but I'm just curious. How are you going to handle this kind of situation?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 04:27:14 pm by purplegravity »

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 05:35:57 pm »
interesting topic, asan na mga guytalker. Lol

telekikay

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 09:11:33 am »
present! lolz!

assuming ako walang fubu? ymalamang hiwalayan na yan. wala ng patumpik tumpik at drama.  pero kung may fubu naman ako na assuming hindi naman nya alam, eh di sabihin ko, patingin naman ng video nyo ng fubu mo hehe

tisaygirl123

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 01:07:20 pm »
^ haha grabe, gumagawa ng FUBU! Well for me, Break agad.
BREAK AGAD! haha!

stealthscorpio

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 04:43:03 pm »
Hi, guys. Newbie guy talker here and in connection to the topic, I think, I'm going to spell out my answer and it is "B-R-E-A-K" din hehe Unfaithful.

purplegravity

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 10:23:17 pm »
present! lolz!

assuming ako walang fubu? ymalamang hiwalayan na yan. wala ng patumpik tumpik at drama.  pero kung may fubu naman ako na assuming hindi naman nya alam, eh di sabihin ko, patingin naman ng video nyo ng fubu mo hehe

What if alam nya na meron ka din? :)
I'm assuming the last part of your reply is a joke, i dont think you can watch it... :)

Hi, guys. Newbie guy talker here and in connection to the topic, I think, I'm going to spell out my answer and it is "B-R-E-A-K" din hehe Unfaithful.

So, are you a faithful boyfriend? :)

telekikay

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 11:09:40 pm »
purplegravity,

well, let bygones be bygones. parehas naman kami meron eh. if the relationship is worth saving, i'll have to be fair and "try" not to drag our (fubu) pasts into any altercations that we may have.  napaka hipokrito ko naman pag nagmalinis pa ako lolz!

yeah, i cant watch it even if anger permits me, kadiri na yun sobra unless fetish ko yun ganun haha

purplegravity

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 11:20:32 pm »
^I will agree with you, thats fair enough :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2014, 01:07:01 pm »
I guess that means I'm not doing a good job satisfying my girl? But, then again, I don't have a gf so I'll never know.  :)

tisaygirl123

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 02:35:46 pm »
^ may gf talaga yang si Jtan eh, kunwari pa  ;D

purplegravity

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014, 10:22:45 pm »
I guess that means I'm not doing a good job satisfying my girl? But, then again, I don't have a gf so I'll never know.  :)

Will that be the same reason why guys are doing it (to have FUBU/FWB)?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 11:31:18 pm »
my boyfriend and i had a conversation like this before, and tinanong ko sya ano gagawin nya if he knew i'm sleeping with someone else, whether romantic or just sex, and he straight up said he's going to leave me :)

magno4

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2014, 11:54:08 am »
 ;D savi nga ng isa natin ka bro, kung may fubu o fwb si gf shempre masakit yun sa pakiramdam, pero kung before pa at alam mo ng may fwb o fubu sha e oke lang yun, nasa pag uuzap naman yan basta no string attached. just business deeds lang oke lang siguro. kase dati ko milady ganun kami e, tas pag wala ako pera nun nauutangan ko pa sha. tas pag may mga goods na ibebenta ako sa kanya dun nya ibinebenta sa mga ka fubu at fwb nya. kaya nasa pag uusap din siguro yan. kase dimo din naman malilimitahan ang relationship nyo lalo pa at kung parehas sitwashon nyo.

p0isonIvy

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014, 10:51:22 pm »
Will that be the same reason why guys are doing it (to have FUBU/FWB)?

yeah same question. pag ba nag fubu ang guys who are already married/in a relationship, does it mean hindi sila nasasatisfy ng gfs/wives nila?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 07:36:46 am »
^i dont think so. Guys will have sex whenever there's a chance. Whether or not satisfied sila sa sex life nila

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 09:43:06 am »

^ kaya nga most men are gahaman and sugapa.

But I still believe there are really just a few true men out there. 

doom

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 05:35:23 pm »
normal kasi sa lalake ang matakaw sa sex....at maghanap ng iba.....pero meron pa rin love at gusto o number 1 na babae para sa buhay nya

happie

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 07:13:32 pm »
Never had a FUBU but I know my other half did have a couple during college.  To be honest, it's not an issue.  He had his fun, I did not and I'm ok with it.

stealthscorpio

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2014, 11:00:27 am »
So, are you a faithful boyfriend? :)
^
I could say so...with conviction. Personally, I just find it difficult to sail on two rivers and I'm a poor liar. So, madali lang akong mahuli pag meron akong FUBU.. Tsaka mahirap dalhin sa konsensya mo habang buhay lalo na pag may future child ka na babae. Babalik at babalikan ka ng karma.

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: Guys reaction if your girlfriend has FUBU/FWB, too
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2014, 02:02:00 pm »
mahirap magcomment.. siguro malalaman mo na lang kapag nandun ka na sa sitwasyon na nadiscover mo na may fwb/fubu si gf.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close