We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
present! lolz!assuming ako walang fubu? ymalamang hiwalayan na yan. wala ng patumpik tumpik at drama. pero kung may fubu naman ako na assuming hindi naman nya alam, eh di sabihin ko, patingin naman ng video nyo ng fubu mo hehe
Hi, guys. Newbie guy talker here and in connection to the topic, I think, I'm going to spell out my answer and it is "B-R-E-A-K" din hehe Unfaithful.
I guess that means I'm not doing a good job satisfying my girl? But, then again, I don't have a gf so I'll never know.
Will that be the same reason why guys are doing it (to have FUBU/FWB)?
So, are you a faithful boyfriend?