Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43503 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #460 on: February 15, 2015, 11:58:35 am »
Ikaw na! As in, ikaw na!!! Yes, yes, yes, I will pack my bags and travel with you by then. And, boy! Thank you for hand delivering the plane tickets. Best Valentine's ever. Never mind no flowers and chocolates this year, it's the plane tickets that truly made my day... well, next to seeing you first thing in the morning! Hooray!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #461 on: February 15, 2015, 10:41:34 pm »
^yey good job! Happy valentines day to you two!! <3

-----

Thanks for the wonderful weekend!! You are awesome, we are awesome. Salamat sa masarap na dinner, ang sarap magkaron ng personal chef :P

I love you so much!! Thanks for the endless happiness. Happy valentine's day, and happy kilalaversary to us!!

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #462 on: February 15, 2015, 10:50:32 pm »
aww Alam ko mas excited kapa sa akin para bukas, super thankyou B. Namiss kita :) i loveyou. :)

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #463 on: February 16, 2015, 01:48:12 am »
I love you, I really do. Thank you for everything not just for the gifts but also for all the love, care and support. I really enjoyed our date kanina. I miss you aready!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #464 on: February 16, 2015, 07:30:48 am »
Huhu monday na, and i miss you already! I like how our last week went -- the daily sleepovers, movie and dinner dates with friends, our lazy sunday, you palengke-shopping and cooking dinner for me, i kind of wished the weekend would not end but sadly it did.

Anyway i still am thankful and very very happy because it's our kilalaversary today!! Always am very thankful for this day for having met my dream man!! i love you always!! Although the day is just starting, i'm wishing it would end already so we can celebrate na! I miss you!! I'll see you later my love!! Love love love you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #465 on: February 16, 2015, 11:27:28 pm »
Thank you for the wonderful dinner tonight. Kahit short date lang i really really appreciate everything. It's beautiful how we get to spend more time together almost everyday kung kelan parehas tayong pagod and busy sa work. Thank you for wanting to end your day with me, and for actually doing it. i will miss sleeping beside you tonight though, but it's okay.. Spend time muna with your bed kase in a few months di mo na yan makikita hehe.

And i love your plans for the weekend. Yes please, let's do that :) thank you for the time, effort, love, and everything else. I love you :) Happy birthday to us :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #466 on: February 18, 2015, 12:22:23 am »
Salamat sa lahat ng pagmamahal. Hindi ko alam how you do it, how you're able to love me like you do, how everything is always so genuine and effortless and heartfelt. Thank you, thank you! Sana i'm able to make you feel the same. Alam ko we should never measure who loves more, but you always outlove me, and I thank Him for giving you to me, so i can experience this, so i can experience you. I will forever be grateful to the force of universe that brought us to that day. I love you!

I miss you already. But i'm excited to see you on the weekend! I love you!

sweet.hann

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #467 on: February 18, 2015, 07:02:08 pm »
Pero parang mas gusto na maging brothers din tayo..
More than friends yun..
Haha! Ok lang kaya na tawagin na din kitang kuya..
Papayag ka kaya?
Haha!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #468 on: February 18, 2015, 09:26:50 pm »
Everything will be okay. Will pray for you and the kiddo. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #469 on: February 18, 2015, 09:33:09 pm »
I know you won't resist me. Haha! See you in a few! I love you!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #470 on: February 19, 2015, 09:33:15 pm »
Nakausap ko si C kanina. Ang dami kong kilig while she was telling me about how excited you are with our wedding preps... I mean sure you're very much into this whole prep thing but i didn't know you were kind of bragging about it to your friends. Mas lalo ako naexcite!

And thank you for staying over last night, I know you were tired from your basketball practice pero pinagbigyan mo pa din ako. Thank you, I really appreciate you coming home to me after a long day of work and play.

I love love love your new haircut!!! You look like a teenage boy haha, so preppy! Seriously though, I love it. I can already imagine you in your suit, such a cutie pie.

And hmm, I miss you already! I had fun with the girls kanina but namiss kita. Hihi. I'll see you on the weekend! Love love love you loads! :)

sweet.hann

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #471 on: February 20, 2015, 09:09:57 am »
Thank you.. Thank you for helping me believe na may kaya pa kong gawin. Salamat. <3

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #472 on: February 20, 2015, 01:23:11 pm »
^yey good job! Happy valentines day to you two!! <3


^ Thanks, thanks, thanks, sis simang! Super duper mega late reaction. Loaded at work and currently travelling even. But finally got some down time while the oldies are busy spending time with relatives, we decided to stay in to catch out breath.

---

Dude, super thanks for helping me figure out the way to get to that church last Ash Wednesday. I swear, it was no joke trying to figure it out at 9 degrees, but then, everything and anything that I do with you... is just epic! I am so glad to have someone who supports me with all my insane ideas and beliefs, plus everything in between. This one's for the books!!! I love you heaps!!!

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #473 on: February 20, 2015, 10:01:02 pm »
Thank you mahal ko for this day. Meeting your family for the first time's really a great experience. They're so warm and welcoming. Hope it won't be the first and last time.  I had so much fun today! :)

I love you so much. Next level na!  ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #474 on: February 22, 2015, 12:07:04 am »
Ah i am missing so much right now! I fell asleep as soon as i got home so di ko nasagot tawag mo. Another saturday evening that we're not together. Hay. Come here quick first thing tomorrow please? Tell me about your game, then we'll go grocery shopping, then you'll cook me lunch, then we'll cuddle the weekend away. I love you!!!

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #475 on: February 22, 2015, 06:29:28 pm »
Know your priorities.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #476 on: February 22, 2015, 10:30:52 pm »
First things first -- sorry kase naubos ko yung breakfast! I didn't know you'd arrive that early kaya i thought ako lang talaga ang kakain. Haha. Sorry talaga! Nauwi na lang tuloy sa leftover pasta and pizza.

Second, thank you for coming here so early. Magtatampo na sana ako na hindi mo sinabi what time ka dadating, kaya nasurprise ako nung dumating ka ng maaga. Again, sorry kase inubos ko yung food! Hehe

Third, thanks sa pamamalengke! I do grocery, sure, pero sa wet market hindi ako marunong talaga. Thank you sa pagturo saken pano pumili ng karne, gulay, at kung ano ano pa.

Fourth, thank you sa pagluto ng lunch. :) Ang sarap magkaron ng personal chef! Hihi. Sobrang naenjoy ko yung luto mo, obvious naman sa dami kong nakain. Hehe.

Fifth, thanks sa pagluto ng dinner. Kahit frustrated ka sa isang dish, it's okay kase bumawi ka naman sa isa. Hehe. Sobrang busog na naman. :)

Sixth, thank you for spending the day with me. Literal na kumain, natulog, then kumain lang tayo today. Ang sarap ng Sunday pag ganito! :) Cuddle cuddle lang anytime, tapos kain, tas cuddle then kain. Haha

Lastly, thank you sa lahat ng pagmamahal... Naaamaze pa din ako. Nagtatanong pa din ako kung totoo ka ba talaga, haha. Salamat. Wala na talaga kong mahihiling pa. :) Mahal na mahal kita!!! <3

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #477 on: February 23, 2015, 12:30:23 am »
^
Too good to be true but it is true. :)

------------

Remember, you're unbreakable and unkabogable. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #478 on: February 23, 2015, 12:48:59 pm »
^^ So swerte talaga basta magaling magluto! Insecure na ako sobra. Haha! Buti nalang magaling kami ni S mamili ng restaurants and take away places... plus delivery, so we shall survive on these in the meantime! Or we gotta learn how to cook, ASAP!

^ You guys are so cute.. the terminologies and all... I hear those, though I never get to use to my personal consumption.

---
I already miss you boo!!! Wish you could still stay here, but after the trip, it was clear that it would be impossible to ask for that. Di bale, see you later. Virtual date when I get home!!! First day back at work and it is such a struggle!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #479 on: February 24, 2015, 12:13:29 am »
^haha intimidating lang ang kusina pero once you learn how to cook it's very easy actually.

------

Good night dear. Don't miss me too much okay? I'll be back on thursday naman eh. :)

And oo na, mas masarap na sinigang mo sa sinigang ng nanay ko (competition talaga? Hahaha) pero mom's bulalo is still the best, kahit ikaw agree dyan! Haha. Oh well. Excited na ko sa next kitchen bonding natin.

Nakausap ko na pala yug coordinator... Let's discuss na lamg pagbalik ko. Hehe. Love you!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close