Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43616 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #440 on: February 07, 2015, 11:16:21 pm »
Wish you were here!!!

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #441 on: February 08, 2015, 01:10:23 pm »
Marunong kana maglaba!:) natutuwa ako :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #442 on: February 08, 2015, 09:43:27 pm »
I miss you love 😣

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #443 on: February 09, 2015, 07:50:26 am »
Namiss din kita. ang puti mo na.  :)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #444 on: February 09, 2015, 10:42:38 am »
sis slickchick, well, it's great that he can cook and can cook really well. As for us, we're doomed! We're both terrible in the kitchen... except when it's time to eat! Though, he's very good with mixing drinks, so we're not going to be thirsty for sure. At least, may drinks na... food nalang ang kulang? lol! And oh my, possibly getting into an LDR set-up? Horrors! But, if it is necessary, then something's gotta give. Discern well and good luck sa decision mo!

actually sis, napag usapan na naman yung LDR before, though pabiro. he told me na kapag sya daw mag abroad, before daw sya umalis, magpropose na daw sya and magpakasal na kami kahit simpleng wedding lang, before he leaves.. hindi ko lang natanong, what if AKO yung mag-abroad?!? asiwa naman kung ako yung magpropose sa kanya diba? hahah! oh well.. i'm still in the process of applying pa lang, so wala pa din guarantee if I'll work abroad.. kung pwede lang sana na sabay na lang kami mag abroad.. hahaha!  :D

-------------------------

this weekend was much better than last week.  :) i really enjoy seeing you and my son bond together, whether it be sa picture taking sa 3d museum (sige na.. lalake kayo, pero mas magaling pa kayo mag pose kesa sa akin! haha!) or sa time crisis sa timezone. i also admire the way you handle my son's tantrums and his being pasaway. you really do have a way with kids. minsan tuloy, sa isip ko, hindi ko maiwasan ma-imagine, what kind of dad would you be. and i hope na sana someday, if God wills, i would have my own family with you.. hayy.. tama na nga yang day dreaming na yan..  hehe!  :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #445 on: February 09, 2015, 11:06:26 am »
^ I am sure you guys can figure out a way around it. As for you proposing, bakit hindi? Basta ba feel mo na siya na yung right person, and you're doing it for the right reasons... Go, go, go! Full support! And awwwww... so sweet naman his moments with your son.
---
I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.
I am going through Monday Blues --- BOO!
You're not here --- BOO!
We're not going to be together this weekend --- BOO!
I love you! --- YEY!
China next week!!! --- Hooray & YEY!!!
A week or so more and I will see you again, so kaya ko to!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #446 on: February 10, 2015, 09:19:44 am »
I really enjoyed our movie date last night, kahit na may chaperone tayo lol thank you for not being awkward in front of my sister. I really appreciate your being spontaneously sweet and expressive. I really really love you! Minsan ako yung nahihiya kay ate when you randomly hug me or hold and kiss my hand pag kasama natin sya, pero dang it, every woman deserves something like that. I'm not complaining because it's beautiful, I love it when you do those, and I know you like doing those to and for me. So thank you, thank you for always making me feel like I am the only girl in the room. Haba lang ng hair ko haha. Thank you for loving me this way. I seriously could not ask for anything more.

I will see you again in a few days, love! I miss you already. Clingy lang haha. I love you soooo big!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #447 on: February 10, 2015, 09:29:07 am »
^ You guys are the cutest and the sweetest! Kudos to Engr. D, indeed! Makes me miss S more and more!
---
Good morning, sunshine! I know you slept so late last night and it looks like you had to rush to work. Video games pa more? I kid! I seriously don't mind, I just really miss you lang sobra. I miss hugging you whenever I like eh. I have news for you... it's about work. Hopefully, you're okay with it. I am praying very hard that you don't feel bad at all. Basta, I shall tell you later! Mwah!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #448 on: February 10, 2015, 02:29:50 pm »
You're back! See you later! Mwah :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #449 on: February 11, 2015, 08:49:06 am »
^ Hooray!
---
I am so excited! I am too distracted to get anything done na. This is all your fault - but by all means, a very very very welcome kind of fault! I am so giddy and happy, I could just scream!!!

crazycrazy101

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #450 on: February 11, 2015, 01:13:52 pm »
I miss u babe  :'(

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #451 on: February 11, 2015, 01:47:08 pm »
Daddy thank you sa maki!  :-*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #452 on: February 11, 2015, 05:20:33 pm »
Last night was awesome, you were awesome. Love that you're using the wallet I gave you and kept the sweet nothing note too. Hay, I miss hugging you na. I can't believe na ginulat mo si mommy when you brought me home. And nakakatuwa yung reaction mo when I gave you my valentine's gift. Naaliw din ako when I showed you a ring I'm thinking of purchasing and you asked if it's a couple ring. Hehe. I love you and I'll see you next week. ;D

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #453 on: February 11, 2015, 08:36:26 pm »
I will never give up on our love... Even death will not make me part.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #454 on: February 12, 2015, 10:20:11 am »
I was indeed surprised and how I loved what you said that it's merely a primer, a teaser. I mean, I do know that you kind of know how I think... how I see things and all that... I just did not know that you also have taken over my shopping list. I don't even talk about it... I just simply think it! You're brilliant like that and what did I ever deserve to have someone like you? I am very, very, very thankful. Such a sweet thing. It truly brightened my day and I am in such a good mood now.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #455 on: February 12, 2015, 09:10:07 pm »
babe, akala ko ba totoy bato ka at astigin tayo - na hindi tayo sasabay sa valentine bandwagon, na sa bahay lang tayo, order ng pizza at dvd marathon para makaiwas sa lovers na nagdi-date... aba ngayon, kinukulit mo ko na maghanap ng sure or reserved seating para sa 50 shades of grey (kung kailan lahat ng sure or reserved seating for sat ay ubos na.. hahah!).. tapos tinatanong mo ko san ko gusto kumain at pumunta this saturday (valentines)?!? ikaw ba talaga yan?!? nagiging softie na senti na ata ang totoy bato ko ahh.. hahah! oks lang yan babe, di ko na lang ipapahalata sa 'yo na sobrang touched ako and happy, baka bawiin mo pa eh.. tee hee!! mwaah!!  ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #456 on: February 12, 2015, 09:53:08 pm »
^haha sis natawa naman ako, actually my bf reserved the fgos tickets for us last month pa.. lol sabi nya kase gusto daw yun ng mga babae sa office nya kaya he assumed i'd like it too but the truth is i read the first book and hated it so much. haha umoo na lang din ako kase nabili na nya yung ticket. haha

------

Hey love, i'm all ready for bed, ikaw na lang inaantay ko.. Uwi na dali! :)

And J is here already, can't wait for us to spend the v-day with her and the rest of the gang!!! Mapupuyat tayo sa weekend sigurado! I'm not sure yet kung anong trip nila but we will definitely have a good time, that's for sure. Always a good time with them, right? :) Anyway, I miss you already so come home quick na! Cuddle time na :)

sweet.hann

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #457 on: February 13, 2015, 04:02:54 pm »
February 13, 2015
Friday

Bakit ganun?
Buhay na naman ako..
Ngayon nakakatxt kita, nagkakatulungan..
Kahit na hindi pa tayo nakakapag-kwentuhan ulet, yung alam ko na may kasama ako, may kaagapay ako kahit hindi kita kasama, masaya ko kasi alam kong may kasama ako..
Salamat kasi nandyan ka..

Masasanay na lang ba ako na parang virtual friend kita?
Haha!
Pero iba talaga ang effect mo saken..
Oo, nabubuhay ako..
Kaya kong wala ka..
Pero mas masaya ako pag kasama kita..
Salamat..

I pray that i can spend more time with you..
Not as just friends..
I want to spend the rest of my life with you..
<3

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #458 on: February 13, 2015, 04:47:58 pm »
Although we cannot spend v-day together due to an emergency, I'm still happy that it's my second v-day with you. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #459 on: February 14, 2015, 12:32:32 am »
You know i'm not a big v-day fan (i just don't get the point still) but i appreciate na grineet mo ko before we sleep. I'm just really thankful to be spending tonight with you as we salubong v-day. Well, everyday naman i'm always thankful. I love you always, thank you for another movie date tonight. i love you so much! See you in the morning. 😘

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close