Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43677 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #400 on: January 16, 2015, 02:14:17 pm »
To my dearest, thank you a billion bunch for taking care of me earlier. It was one of the most buwis buhay things i have done in my life ever (cliff diving still tops the list), so thank you for making sure i was safe, and for encouraging me that i can finish the trail. Sorry pati ikaw nahirapan sa akin. I love you. Thank you for being here 😘

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #401 on: January 16, 2015, 10:40:18 pm »
Where are you na?!? Let's go!!!

erza0916

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #402 on: January 19, 2015, 06:47:24 am »
Why do I have this feeling na kaya mo ako inaway kagabi eh para magkaron ka ng alone time?? Did you do something last night?hmmmm you better tell me today or I'll be in a bad mood again. I'll be waiting.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #403 on: January 21, 2015, 11:30:38 am »
And... that was one hell of an epic weekend. Truly now... Anything I share with you, will always be epic... Creating memories with you, well, what can I say? Feels like it's the very thing I am meant to do in this life, so thank you... for being with me in creating all these memories. Love you heaps!!! See you later, love!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #404 on: January 24, 2015, 12:21:50 am »
Thank you for making me shed some happy tears tonight. I am so overwhelmed by you! You are a constant reminder that I am capable of giving and receiving this much love. I love you always!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #405 on: January 24, 2015, 02:40:37 pm »
^ Awwww... the sweetest ever! Can't wait for you two to finally Tie The Knot!
---
Missing you since I suddenly have idle time ever since you left.
Anyway, I shall see you in a week. I now know better what it's like when we're together far too long --- we end up slacking off on some work, but I know it is worth it. How happy and excited we get to spend each waking moment possible is proof that we haven't lost the 'kilig' of being together, so yeah, I don't feel guilty at all for indulging in making wonderful memories with you... Though of course, we can definitely work on the balance (OC mode!).. Love you heaps and see you in a few days!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #406 on: January 26, 2015, 01:34:40 am »
^sweetest indeed. Excited na din kami :)

----

Thank you for loving me this way. :) I love you :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #407 on: January 26, 2015, 03:13:47 am »
I look so awful with half of my face still swollen from an allergic reaction (not with chicken, hopefully), please don't tease me later. I already feel so unpretty. :(

erza0916

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #408 on: January 26, 2015, 05:35:21 am »
I can't wait to hear you sing again. You have such a wonderful singing voice I'm so hehe but proud :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #409 on: January 26, 2015, 01:56:08 pm »
I weighed myself today and I got totally heartbroken. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so having said that... let's help each other in this project. It's always been our goal to be healthier and all, so please, please, please... be with me on this.. Don't laugh! Talk to you later!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #410 on: January 27, 2015, 08:00:46 pm »
for some reason i am uncomfortable being referred to as your fiance, siguro dahil i never really liked that term kase it's like everyone's using it, everyone is engaged, everyone is getting married. Ayokong sumabay, ayokong makiuso. I want this engagement and this wedding planning and our wedding itself to be a personal experience for both of us. Even ikaw, i dont want to refer to you as fiance now that we have the ring. Kase for me nothing has changed -- you are my life partner, you always were. I even loathe the word "hubby", so don't expect me to use that on you (and dont ever call me wifey, please?). You are my partner. My life partner. Let's just stick to that. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #411 on: January 28, 2015, 05:43:06 am »
Why do we almost always get sick at the same time? Or salitan? Huh. Weird no? Hindi naman "magkakabit ang bituka" natin, as some oldies would call it. Anyway, we'll get better real soon. Miss you dearly. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #412 on: January 28, 2015, 08:27:02 pm »
I am so sick, so how do I survive the trip this weekend? I am so dizzy na so I will totally miss our virtual date tonight. So sorry. I'll make bawi. Promise! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #413 on: January 28, 2015, 09:26:04 pm »
I'm too lazy to make a DIY valentine's gift. I'll just get you a beer soap (since you love beer) and include a short note. You used naman the vanilla mint soap I gave you before eh. Bawi na lang ako sa birthday mo. ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #414 on: January 30, 2015, 11:27:55 pm »
Thanks for the quick dinner date last night. I was supposed to give you something pero nakalimutan ko na naman lol. Nung post mountain province pa natin yun supposedly. Anyway bukas na lang :) i'll see you tomorrow, mom will cook bulalo for us :) and hmm, i'm excited to see our wedding venue on Sunday!!! Woohoo. We'll meet din the singer so i am very excited to discuss with them our choice of songs. Hihi. It's going to be a productive weekend! But first, let's rest well tonight kase 7am pa tayo both bukas. Hahaha good night love!! See you tomorrow 😘😘😘

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #415 on: February 01, 2015, 01:09:14 am »
You can do it, I know you can! I believe in you. Too bad I don't have pompoms to cheer for you. Ily! :)

erza0916

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #416 on: February 01, 2015, 11:51:14 am »
Bakit tinitiis moko??? Huhuhu I left you so many messages.. ako yung huling nag message so dapat ikaw na magstart ngayon.. seen mo lang.. hirap na hirap ako pero tinitiis ko talaga kasi you have to learn your lesson..bakit hindi effective? :(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #417 on: February 01, 2015, 04:30:03 pm »
Thank you for Michael Buble... truly heavenly! As for Beauty and the Beast... oh men! What do I do without you spoiling me to bits? By far our best weekends all happened in January 2015.. how do I ever thank you? I love you boo!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #418 on: February 02, 2015, 06:13:48 pm »
Thank you for the wonderful weekend! Cheers to more wedding planning together! A little less than 10 months to go! Woohoo!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #419 on: February 02, 2015, 07:16:36 pm »
I miss you. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close