Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43634 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #380 on: January 05, 2015, 01:31:52 am »
Aaand kinikilig ako like a teener, nakakainis ka! Nakita pa tayo ng kuya ko while kissing before you left. Gah! ;D

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #381 on: January 05, 2015, 11:24:46 am »
I love you but I must, should and will love myself more.

myabishaienna

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #382 on: January 05, 2015, 02:27:01 pm »
sobrang miss na miss na kita.. ang tagal pa nang 7 months..  :(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #383 on: January 06, 2015, 09:15:34 am »
sugardrop, super natawa naman ako dun sa paddle! But. looks like everything's all great!!!
---
I am so stressed out! Reply na kasi... quick, quick, quick... before these seats run out. Super good deal na kaya, so bilis!!! This is for our Holy Week escapade!

maria helga

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #384 on: January 06, 2015, 11:24:28 am »
Magkikita tayo araw-araw!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #385 on: January 06, 2015, 08:13:08 pm »
So san na holy week nyo sis insanelypurpleprincess? Wala pa kaming plans.. Parang uuwi lang kami ng province.

-----

I miss you so much already!!! Sana weekend na!!

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #386 on: January 07, 2015, 08:24:57 am »
Thank you sa surprise Mcdo Bfast. Lagi mo'ko dinadalhan. miss na kita sobra B. i love you <3

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #387 on: January 07, 2015, 09:23:33 am »
salamat ng marami sa time and effort mo sa pakikipag-bonding with my dad and lolo, and for going with us to tagaytay last january 2. my family (most especially my parents) appreciate your being candid and open to us.. sabi nga ng tatay ko, "yan ang gusto ko sa tao, yung totoo.. yung alam kung kailan kailangan mahiya.. pero wala rin naman kiyeme kung inaalok or sinasama.. "... sabi ni lolo, mukha ka daw mabait at salamat daw sa pag-asikaso sa kanya sa tagaytay.. next time daw, magdadala na sya ng lambanog para mas masarap at mabote ang usapan.. hahaha! thanks much babe! looking forward to a 2015 filled with so much love for and with you... mwaaah!  ;)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #388 on: January 07, 2015, 11:06:25 am »
So san na holy week nyo sis insanelypurpleprincess? Wala pa kaming plans.. Parang uuwi lang kami ng province.

^ sis simang, booked and confirmed, we're going to Singapore again! I know we're such suckers for Singapore. We love it there since there's a direct flight from Cebu, plus we have tons of friends from college who are based there, plus they have great zoos that we seem to never tire visiting. It does feel like we're getting our attendance checked yearly in SG! But there's always something new to try out there, so we're excited all over again!!!

---

I am too distracted with planning the SG trip. It's cool that we're all doing this on our own this time around. Thanks for putting up with me... despite my crappy mood and cranky self in the last few days. I think, I am just adjusting to being back at work. Hoping and praying that you won't get tired of me! Thanks for always being that one reason for me to smile every single day. And lastly, thanks for loving me without any conditions!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #389 on: January 09, 2015, 02:27:04 am »
You're sweet. Love you! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #390 on: January 09, 2015, 02:05:06 pm »
I am so excited! Weekend is here, meaning... more time with you! Hooray!!!
I will miss you tonight though, but on second thought... you know I will always pick shopping over screaming during a basketball game, so good luck for later. Have fun with the boys!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #391 on: January 09, 2015, 11:00:43 pm »
I am so excited for my DIY Valentine's gift project for you! I can't wait to get started next week. Hugs! :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #392 on: January 10, 2015, 12:21:00 am »
Good night love! I am excited for our weekend together. See you tomorrow!!! And thank you for the early V-day surprise! Hahaha not what i expected but definitely appreciated :) You are the sweetest! And i can't believe we're almost 2 yrs old!!! Hahaha sabi ni C the girls have to celebrate din daw our kilalaversary, haha proof that responsible flirting works lol. Anyway, i'll see you tomorrow and I am excited for our unusual Sundate. Hihi. I love you always babe!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #393 on: January 10, 2015, 12:57:43 am »
Come home soon? I am still wide awake and waiting for you to come see me!!! Hurrrrrryyyy!!!  ;)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #394 on: January 13, 2015, 10:37:49 am »
its been quite a while na hindi ako nanlalamig ng kamay. i felt better... pero heto nanaman, out of the blue nanlalamig mga kamay ko. hindi ka rin sumasagot.. usually pag namiss mo tawag ko tatawag ka naman afterwards. are you busy? a simple text or return call will do.

i hate this feeling.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #395 on: January 13, 2015, 11:08:04 am »
Good morning love! Oh yeah! I know, I was so cruel for slapping your arm.. why? I certainly have no idea why... I just felt like it.. Am I? Am I? Am I? Nah, I don't think so.. Think of it as a spur of the moment move! :)

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #396 on: January 13, 2015, 03:29:33 pm »
Daddy, thank you sa shoes. I super duper love it!  :-*

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #397 on: January 13, 2015, 04:09:18 pm »
^ Nice! They say that the way to a man's heart is through is stomach... in this case, I say, a way to put a smile to any woman's face is through new shoes (and bags, etc.)
---
I am so, so, so glad that work is over in the next 23 minutes, so that means I am getting closer to seeing you again. I am very blessed to have you in my life. And I do hope that you know that... and never forget that. I am thankful that you're just around, but as Sinulog inches in, I kinda get sad also knowing that it is once more time for you to leave and head back, but... that is a thought for later. For now, I am so excited to see you again! Mwah!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #398 on: January 13, 2015, 09:57:03 pm »
See you tomorrow love! Woohooo!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #399 on: January 13, 2015, 10:07:08 pm »
Thanks a lot for a wonderful dinner. Loved the chicken. Thanks for the massage, too. You're the best!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close