Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43548 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #360 on: December 28, 2014, 04:40:31 am »
The hug and the kiss before I left, quick as both were, made my heart melt. The hug, man, the hug. T'was something else. :)

melle17

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #361 on: December 28, 2014, 11:25:53 am »
Mahal, thanks for all that you are and thank you for coming into my life! l love you so much! :-*

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #362 on: December 29, 2014, 12:22:43 am »
Sa halos dalawang taon natin, ngayon ko lang naramdaman ang ganitong klaseng frustration with you. I am so frustrated i can't stop crying.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #363 on: December 29, 2014, 11:06:39 pm »
^ Hope the frustration turns into something happy ASAP!
---
I am so so so sorry about tonight.
Felt really bad about my failure to take your cue. Oh well, hope I can make it up to you soon! Again, so sorry!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #364 on: December 30, 2014, 03:53:04 am »
Move on na tayo, okay? Wag na makulit, okay? Back to regular programming na. In a week magkikita na tayo so less stress na. Love love na lang ulit.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #365 on: December 30, 2014, 01:05:41 pm »
Let's please sort out this downer moment before 2015 kicks in, pretty please?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #366 on: December 30, 2014, 02:07:32 pm »
^
I doubt you guys won't. :)

---------------------------

Lunch date with mom yesterday was good. Daya nga, you gave her a hug and a peck on her cheek when we arrived and I didn't get any. Hehe. Anyway, the smile on your face when you saw the note I slipped on the wallet I gave you for Christmas was real nice. And when I teased you na kiligin ka naman, and your only response was baka mas kiligin ako pag nakita kitang kiligin - funny. 

Also, I appreciate that you introduced yourself to my kuya cousin when we bumped into him last night. They are looking forward to having you on our reunion over the weekend.

Thanks for making me happy. And it was a real pleasure making you laugh. See you again real soon. :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 02:09:50 pm by sugardrop »

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #367 on: December 30, 2014, 02:09:56 pm »
Lahat ng pagsubok na nararanasan natin ngayon malalagpasan natin basta magtulungan tayo. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #368 on: December 31, 2014, 01:11:56 am »
Kalmadong kalmado na naman tayo. Masaya na ulit, yey! Bawal na stress, love love na lang, ha? See you sa weekend! Alam ko namimiss mo na ako ng sobra :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #369 on: December 31, 2014, 06:09:49 am »
sugardrop, thanks for the vote of confidence!
simang, good for you guys!
---
So, ano na? Where do we go from here?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #370 on: January 02, 2015, 09:38:49 pm »
I love you, beautiful man. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #371 on: January 02, 2015, 09:55:26 pm »
You are indeed full of surprises.
I am so thankful that we're totally back to being our normal selves.
I can't ask for more. You've brought so much happiness in my life and I am so excited for what is yet to come in 2015!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #372 on: January 03, 2015, 10:47:06 am »
Happy new year to you and your boos insanelypurpleprincess and sugardrop!! :)

---

thanks to mama for the awesome breakfast literally sa labas ng bahay! And thanks for dessert, if you know what i mean.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #373 on: January 03, 2015, 07:58:12 pm »
Happy 2015, simang and Engr. D AND sugardrop and Georgie!!!
---
You're just the greatest! We're only on Day 3 in 2015 and I am declaring that it's going to be the best year ever!
I am so excited to pig out again after you finish tinkering with the car.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #374 on: January 04, 2015, 02:22:13 pm »
Holiday break is almost over.. I am more than happy to spend the last few days of the break with your whole family. So sad we're leaving in a few hours. Thanks to your whole familu for the warmth!!! And the food of course. Fiesta every meal as always!

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #375 on: January 04, 2015, 02:59:22 pm »
I love you and I'm loving you more seeing how you get along with my family. Yesterday ang saya being with my cousins tapos andon ka rin. You even made chicka sa friends ng mom ko which is nice. I'm really impressed.  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #376 on: January 04, 2015, 03:32:45 pm »
Well wishes for you and your significant others and loved ones, insanelypurpleprincess and simang! :)

------------

Super duper excited that you're joining the fam bam for our reunion today. Lika na! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #377 on: January 04, 2015, 08:10:54 pm »
^ Sounds like it's going to be an amazing reunion!
---
Thanks for helping me with the glass windows. I promise not to ever consider snow spray in the future. But, the snowflakes were too nice? Cut-outs nalang! I am so glad we're spending so much time together. Love you forever!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 09:13:16 am by insanelypurpleprincess »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #378 on: January 04, 2015, 10:25:22 pm »
It was! Funny that my kuya cousins brought out a paddle. Haha!

-----------

You were awesome, I think they liked you. :) I am looking forward to our very first out of town trip this month. I love you! :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #379 on: January 05, 2015, 12:21:57 am »
And our 3-day togetherness ends for now. Balik work na bukas. Salamat ulit sa family mo. Aliw na aliw ako sa mga little boys :) Mana sayo lalo na yung bunso -- mapusok! Haha. Anyway thanks for the wonderful weekend, nasabi ko naman na yata lahat ng dapat ipagpasalamat.. Kung may nakalimutan man ako, isusulat ko na lang muna. Hehe. I love you so so so much! Hinding hindi ko ipagpapalit lahat ng experiences with you. Everything is worth it. Lagi kong sinasabi na what we have is already its best, na it can't get any better, pero everytime it does get better! Kaloka lang!!!

Anyway, thanks again for everything! Excited na ko for our adventure on the long weekend. Sana kayanin ng katawang lupa ko haha! In a way i know i'll be safe basta wag mo lang ako iiwan sa cave, okay? Haha. Love you so much!!!

By the way, masarap ang ube. Thanks kay mama! Sana nagustuhan din ng mga kids ng gift nila.

Love you bigggggg!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close