Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43476 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #320 on: November 28, 2014, 08:46:55 am »
One more week to go and I will see you again! How awesome is that?
I am afraid though that I will be super busy for when I go there. Super full packed schedule with a ton of kids to look after, so let's see how we can sneak out. LOL!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #321 on: November 28, 2014, 09:42:52 pm »
I hope you'll like the short video message when you see it. Sorry if may piyok too. Hehe. Ily. :D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #322 on: November 30, 2014, 10:43:29 am »
Sis sugardrop, you seriously are the sweetest. Paano mo ba naiisip yang mga ganyan.. Haha. Im sure he'll like it!!! And parinig na din kami, haha!! <3 happy one yr again to you!!!

----

Thanks for being here love!!! You are the awesomest!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #323 on: November 30, 2014, 06:50:53 pm »
I am so sorry.. I totally fell asleep last night. Super tired talaga. I mean, after all the adrenalin rush left me... dead to the world. Regardless, thanks really for being super patient and understanding. Love you heaps!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #324 on: December 01, 2014, 11:33:03 am »
Thaks for another lazy weekend, just what i needed for my sickly body. Thanks for going through all the hassle to see me. Thank you for being so playful and relxed and fun everyday. You are thr cutest ever! I love you and i miss you already!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #325 on: December 01, 2014, 12:30:07 pm »
I am so worried about the possible typhoon this week. Pray tell it doesn't really happen. Anyway, stress is lagpas sa neck up. In fact, I think my stress level is taller than me, so let me say sorry in advance if ever I will be oh so busy and no fun this week. *Sigh!* I miss you so much!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #326 on: December 01, 2014, 09:33:40 pm »
Thanks for having dinner with the fam bam again and to see you all laughing really made my day (or night, I suppose). And glad that I helped make you feel better. Yessir, we aim to please. And oo, ako talaga yung kumanta sa short video, believe it or not. Ily! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #327 on: December 02, 2014, 12:53:30 pm »
I know, I know, I know. I am so sorry! Call it an off season, but that is clearly what I am going through right now. This change (i.e., moving houses) is now starting to take its toll! Argh! I can't wait for everything to finally normalize. After all, it's just been what? Less than half a month... I know I can do so much better... More patience? Yes? Please? Thank you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #328 on: December 02, 2014, 11:26:56 pm »
I love you!! See you on Thursday!! <3

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #329 on: December 04, 2014, 12:04:10 am »
Awesome awesome night!!!! Thank you my love!!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #330 on: December 05, 2014, 02:22:27 pm »
Haaaaaay bagyo! I know, right? Looks like we won't see each other until the Davao trip na. Bummer!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #331 on: December 05, 2014, 07:38:39 pm »
I miss you, sleepyhead.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #332 on: December 05, 2014, 09:14:46 pm »
Wish you were here!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #333 on: December 05, 2014, 11:29:31 pm »
Thanks for the quick visit kanina.. and for the quickies, plural talaga lol. You really are the best!!!

Sorry if you feel like i'm being passive and quiet and unromantic lately. Believe it or not i actually feel the same. I know I'm being cold. Let me get back to my normal self in a few. :) Thanks for always understanding and keeping up with me! Bawi ako promise!!! And please give me an idea naman of what you want for the holidays!! Hahaha wala pa kong maisip na gift for you.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2014, 01:39:32 pm »
Baby, it's cold outside... wish you were here. Stay safe and dry, aight? See you in two weeks!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #335 on: December 08, 2014, 12:30:31 am »
Get better real soon, dearie. Mom and tita are looking forward to having you over again for dinner and bond with you more. Like I told you earlier, I'm here to stay. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #336 on: December 08, 2014, 05:59:16 am »
Good morning love!!! I still hate mondays, i sure was selfish to wish for the typhoon today so you don't have to go to work, and we can just cuddle and eat the whole day... Nonetheless, still thankful that we're not affected by the rains. So since you have to go to work today like normal... I'm going to miss you!!! In fact, i miss you already and it only has been a few minutes since you left.

Anyway, thank you for the wonderful Sunday. I seriously loathe christmas shopping -- especially the rush. You know i don't like many people, lol. But everything with you is just awesome, so i didn't mind walking around the crowded mall yesterday. And of course, foooood! Apart from the ramen, everything else is soooo good!!

Lastly, thank you for staying over last night.. I love how playful you always are in the bedroom. Hihi. I still get kilig when i think about it!!!

I love you more and more everyday!!! See you again very soon!!!

IamColleen

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #337 on: December 08, 2014, 09:33:22 am »
I super love you.  :-* :-* :-*

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #338 on: December 08, 2014, 09:24:47 pm »
Good heavens! I am so glad that you're alright and so is everyone. Keep safe, aight? Love love love you always and forever!

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #339 on: December 09, 2014, 01:47:25 pm »
If you only knew how sorry I am :( I'm going to see you in less than 2 weeks, excited!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close