Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43645 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #340 on: December 10, 2014, 08:17:37 am »
I am so so so sorry for falling asleep on you like that last night! Totally unacceptable. But kinda funny too you know? I never realized what happened until I heard my alarm early this morning. Looks like I was so dead tired huh? Excuses, excuses? I know!!! I promise... I swear... to do so much better!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #341 on: December 12, 2014, 12:02:55 am »
Hi babe. Thanks for today. It's bittersweet that we can't be together right now when we're both really sick, but thank you for spending time with me over facetime. Sorry for not being my usual happy self today. and thank you for trying to make me smile. I love you and i miss you so so much!!! I think this is the longest we haven't seen each other since november? Four days! Hahaha sorry for being clingy. Rest well now and i'll see you very soon. I love you so dearly!!!!

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #342 on: December 12, 2014, 03:32:51 am »
with you it's easy, never complicated sobrang relaxed and steady.
nappreciate ko talaga, i feel safe and secure. you the best. ;)

pabalik ka na ng Manila today. Shawarma tayo? i love you very much baby!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #343 on: December 15, 2014, 12:58:49 pm »
Can't stress this enough, Mondays are just the worst 😪 i'm so sad our weekend had to end! Can everyday be a weekend? Haaayy. But this trip definitely made me realize a lot of things -- no, you weren't changing, I was; i miss us being silly; no matter the situation is, everything is just better with you; you love me more everyday; you'll do everything to make me smile, among other things. sorry for using my charms on you always, i'm that irresistible you know! And i love you more after this weekend. You are definitely worth everything.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #344 on: December 15, 2014, 01:52:24 pm »
Oh how nervous and excited I am. Excited... because I will be seeing you again in 4 days... Woooohooo!!! Nervous because our big event is coming and I feel like... Di pa super ready! Regardless, I am very glad that we get to spend the Holidays together. Please give me a hint --- I need help! What should I get you for Christmas? And NO, Love is not enough as it is default mode forever there.. Anyhow, I am just sooooo glad that we're almost done with the School Fair, so I can get ready with the next big thing coming up for our team. I now feel my toes tingling at the thought of being with you again.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #345 on: December 15, 2014, 05:26:36 pm »
Come here under the fairy lights with me mylabs. Amuyin kita. Mmmmm!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #346 on: December 16, 2014, 08:41:52 am »
I am such a mess right now. My temper is not very good. My day didn't start out too well also. Sigh! Anyhow, I just hope that things look up as the day progresses. Imagine, nainis ako sa Jollibee because so tagal that car before us. Then, I also got upset pa over something... Oh yeah, Cebu Pacific pala (then realized later on that, there was no reason to be inis!) PMS-ing? Possibly... but what matters is.. we're almost together again.. How awesome is that? TOTALLY, if you ask me!

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #347 on: December 16, 2014, 03:13:59 pm »

I miss you. Why is it taking you so long to call back.


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #348 on: December 16, 2014, 03:48:09 pm »
^ And so, did he already give you a ring? I sure hope so.

---

My day seems to be better at this point. Things appear to be shaping up, but could still be so much better. Nonetheless, I am focusing on the prize. Prize equals break from all the craziness at work plus quality time with you and everyone else in Davao, so I am too excited!

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #349 on: December 16, 2014, 05:48:37 pm »

^ Yes he did! :)
 But... I was busy :(   

Waiting again.


sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #350 on: December 16, 2014, 06:27:46 pm »
I terribly miss you. So does the fam bam. Can't wait to cook for you when you get better. ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #351 on: December 18, 2014, 11:12:43 am »
Thanks for coming over last night, kahit masama pakiramdam mo, get well very very soon okay? Sayang won't be seeing you on Friday pero i'm sure yiu'll be dashing like usual in your glam rock outfit.

Thank your for neing ever so patient with me and all my tantrums!!! And for giving into my requests all the time. I love you so much!!!! I'll see you later!!! Kiss kiss 😘😘😘

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #352 on: December 19, 2014, 12:27:21 pm »
Thank you for being fun always :) Thank you for loving my friends. Sobrang nag enjoy ako kagabi sa diy party. Salamat sa pagsama. I love you :) i'll see you again bukas. Enjoy your company party later :) maglalaway na naman sila sa kagwapuhan mo. Haha!

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #353 on: December 20, 2014, 06:37:14 pm »
Grabe! Sobrang natutuwa ako mas excited ka pa saken, I love you very much super supportive ka in everything I want to do it makes me so happy, you make me happy.  ;D :) ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #354 on: December 20, 2014, 10:28:35 pm »
Love you always, my forever date :) Thanks for being here :) All your efforts are appreciated :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #355 on: December 21, 2014, 11:59:05 pm »
Thank you for the weekend, my dear. Everything is awesome with you!!! My friends love you, and they love you for me, and i can never be any happier. Thank you for making our last day together this year extra extra special!

Thank you for the surprise!!! Of course I knew you were going to give me that but it's still is just too sweet and beautiful! I love you more everyday, love. This thing that we have is ridiculously beautiful, and it gets better and better everytime. You are seriously the best!!! I can't wait to have kids with you, like asap :)

I'll see you next year babe!!! Enjoy the holidays!!! I love you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #356 on: December 25, 2014, 12:50:38 pm »
Merry Christmas love! Thank you for keeping up with me. I miss you already and I can't wait to be with you again soon. I love you, i love you, i love you...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #357 on: December 27, 2014, 02:03:52 pm »
You're a champ! I love you forever!!!

krystalB

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #358 on: December 27, 2014, 02:13:55 pm »
Marunong ka rin pala magselos. haha

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #359 on: December 27, 2014, 02:14:11 pm »
Told you my mom loves you too! But I love you more. Your daughter's so adorable with the loud voice saying hi on the phone. :) and gah! They want you on the family reunion on the 4th, let's see.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close