Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43627 times)

IamColleen

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #300 on: November 22, 2014, 11:09:31 am »
I love you more each day kahit para kang timang parati.  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #301 on: November 22, 2014, 07:47:36 pm »
It has been exactly a year since our first "date" and I don't even know if it's our anniversary since we do not celebrate any but I've been seeing you for a year now and I'm just thankful that you've kept up with me all this time. For your patience, understanding, support, and love. Love you to the moon and back. :)

maria helga

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #302 on: November 22, 2014, 11:41:04 pm »
Buti naman at maayos na yung acads mo. I'm proud of you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #303 on: November 23, 2014, 08:31:45 am »
^^oh happy one yr to you guys!!!! <3

----

Good morning baby bear!!! Sorry nakatulog na ko kagabi, i was really tired and had a bad case of stuffy nose lol but natuwa ako sa text mo pagkagising ko. Miss na kita ulit!! I love you tooooooooo!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #304 on: November 23, 2014, 09:47:49 pm »
sugardrop and Georgie... happy anniv!!!
---
Thanks for the weekend surprise. You're the best!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #305 on: November 24, 2014, 07:19:55 pm »
Tama na... Masyado na akong kinikilig. Haha!!!

trizh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #306 on: November 24, 2014, 07:38:57 pm »
I hope magets mo rin yung point ko. ayoko namang maghiwalay tayo pero pag ganito ng ganito nakakapagod narin. Di naman pwedeng puro ako na lang palage.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #307 on: November 24, 2014, 09:47:34 pm »
All this lipat bahay business is killing our time together. Sorry! Anyway, I will see you again next week, so please bear with me. Masyado lang ata akong na excite sa matching plates. Hahaha!  Too pretty and dainty kasi. Alam mo naman, super love ko ang Spanish plates!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #308 on: November 24, 2014, 11:11:05 pm »
Thank you, simang and insanelypurpleprincess. :)

----------------

I wouldn't trade you for anyone else. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #309 on: November 24, 2014, 11:46:04 pm »
it's amazing howyour face lit up when i told you i'm cooking you dinner tomorrow!! I am excited too, it's been a while simce i bossed the kitchen, it's mostly you who's in charge of that part of the house... So tomorrow's going to be special, promise!!! I love you!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #310 on: November 26, 2014, 11:21:19 am »
^^ Of course, sugardrop! Hope you had a fabulous time celebrating that milestone!
^ Sweet! If only I had sufficient "kitchen" talent, then I would have loved to do the same. Except that... being domesticated is not among our strongest suit as a couple. Have a blast!!!
---
I am so glad that I am seeing you again in a week. Still crazy busy indeed. So many things to still fix up in the house and so much unpacking is needed. Anyhow, I am just glad that we're okay (in fact, we're terrific!). Thanks for your all out support for my OC moves! :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #311 on: November 26, 2014, 12:28:54 pm »
Glad you loved our dinner last night! Thanks for all the love, Love!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #312 on: November 26, 2014, 04:08:56 pm »
I promised that I will slow down. So perhaps, we will have more hours for our virtual date tonight. Pasensya na. Masyado lang talaga akong na excited sa move and all. Now, that's you sneak preview of me in the future (suppose you'll have me for the future *wink!) in our future home or something. Haha!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #313 on: November 27, 2014, 08:38:42 am »
Good morning love! Sorry for stressing you yesterday, but thanks for keeping me company kahit over the phone lang since im really not feeling well. Im still very sick right now but thanks for all the words. Sabi mo nga i am stronger than this!!! Mawawala din to. Today i'll be resting on my bed and will be thinking about you so i'll feel better a little. Thanks for everything baby bear. I love you so much!!!

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #314 on: November 27, 2014, 09:44:04 am »

I miss you na, I wish makabalik ka na soon.

I am really a bit stressed over the things I am doing now... hayz.   Natatakot ako embarking on new work na managing a big team, tapos starting my studies again soon, baka time natin won't be as much considering the kids and my gym time pa. Sana you will be able to understand?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #315 on: November 27, 2014, 07:53:51 pm »
^^ simang, oh my! Feel better soon!!!
---
Today was indeed a good time for us to catch up. Boy, am I suddenly glad na may bagyo. Haha! Nonetheless, thanks for slacking off at work so we can have an almost full day of virtual dating! Love you heaps!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #316 on: November 27, 2014, 09:20:16 pm »
You made my day and made me smile and laugh. I'll always be here. And looking forward to my jolly spag when you come over. Mom and tita are looking forward to having you for dinner again. Hugs and kisses. :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:21:48 pm by sugardrop »

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #317 on: November 27, 2014, 09:48:40 pm »
I miss you.. I miss you badly..  :'( How I wish I can tell you how much I miss you and how much I want to be with you, without you having that feeling or thinking that I'm being clingy or demanding... There are times I wish I was tougher on the inside.. for the soft spot meant for you, to harden up a bit... But I am just plain scared that if I allow it to harden a bit, the change might go on, and it will go back to its former stone-cold state.. How I wish someone can tell me how to strike a middle ground when it comes to loving you..  :'(

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #318 on: November 27, 2014, 10:24:22 pm »
Sweetheart, still missing you...  Please come home soon.



It has been exactly a year since our first "date" and I don't even know if it's our anniversary since we do not celebrate any but I've been seeing you for a year now and I'm just thankful that you've kept up with me all this time. For your patience, understanding, support, and love. Love you to the moon and back. :)

ngayon ko lang ito nakita.  congratulations sis!  wishing you all the best.

nakakatuwa lang, kami din kasi ni BF, wala kaming official date na naging kami. Pero we remember the day of our first date!  ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #319 on: November 28, 2014, 02:08:17 am »
Sorry sorry for not being my best self right now, sorry for the stress, for keeping you up, sorry, sorry...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close