Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 3  (Read 43429 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #280 on: November 13, 2014, 09:03:55 pm »
I'm *almost* done packing!!! See you tomorrow handsome!!!

maria helga

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2014, 09:36:39 pm »
Akala ng tatay ko itatanan mo ko. Galit pa rin yata ako sayo at sa lahat ng ginawa mo sa akin...

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2014, 11:30:17 pm »
Punta tayo somewhere na may True Value, papalibre ako ng scented candles hehe. ;D

maria helga

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #283 on: November 14, 2014, 10:28:01 am »
It's easy to just hate you but I'll love you instead.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #284 on: November 14, 2014, 01:28:12 pm »
I truly hope you can join me and the fam bam for my mom's pre-birthday lunch tomorrow. If not, see you on her birthday instead. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #285 on: November 14, 2014, 11:53:59 pm »
And so, my last event is done. Another one in 4 weeks, but I am sure it won't be ae crazy... I hope! Thanks for putting up with me all throughout. Appreciate it heaps. See you in two weeks!!!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #286 on: November 19, 2014, 12:15:36 am »
happy happy birthday sa pinaka-gwaping, pinaka-wais, pinaka-pasensyoso, pinaka-mabait na palangga sa mundo.. at least for me ahh.. hehe..   :D i'm not a perfect gf, and you're not the perfect bf either, but deep in my heart, i know you are the best for me... salamat sa lahat! I.L.Y. sooo much! <3  :-*

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #287 on: November 19, 2014, 08:24:34 am »
^ Happy birthday to your langga, sis slickchick! And since you made mention about perfection, let me share a little something I learnt from a favourite of mine... “Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
...And it seems to me that you're getting there! Have a fab day love birds!

---

Good morning, boo! It was horrible that we had that disagreement last night. Awful, awful feeling really. I am just glad that we're okay now. I shall never speak of it again, just so it never crops up. Nakakainis - yes! But can I live with it? Yes also! So, yeah, we just simply move ahead from where we are at now. And NO, I wasn't trying to be a Hero. I was simply being me. And if it meant that being me equals being a hero... eh di ang swerte mo pala? Super hero ako! I kid!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #288 on: November 19, 2014, 11:40:45 am »
I really enjoyed our time together. Sobrang pagod and until now masakit pa din katawan ko but everything was worth it. I can't wait for our next. I love you so much!!! Ang dami kong gustong sabihin but i'm really at a lost for words right now. Di ko na talaga alam kung pano magthe-thank you sayo. Basta mahal na mahal na mahal kita!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #289 on: November 19, 2014, 12:45:13 pm »
^ I feel that you're bursting with so much love! Stellar job, Engr. D!!!

---

I miss you! I miss you! I miss you!!! Can't wait to end my day so we can go on our virtual date. And again, sorry about last night. Let's not fight anymore. All this fighting is making me really bothered, so let's totally forgive and (try to) forget!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #290 on: November 19, 2014, 01:26:38 pm »
Thank you for the surprise and for visiting me everyday. I just love you papsy..

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #291 on: November 19, 2014, 10:50:21 pm »
And you just had to bring it up again! Nonetheless, I am glad you did. So, since it has been spoken about, then it has been settled fully. Closure achieved. Learnt a lesson - though I kinda already knew what was coming my way. Well, I just have to remind myself NEVER to bother in the future. As in NEVER. Not because of my pride or what, but simply because I now know better. It's something that will bother me forever, but oh well... gotta live with it eh, so masanay na lang ako!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #292 on: November 19, 2014, 11:00:31 pm »
Good night love!!! Sakit ng katawan ko, wish you were here to hug me so I'll feel better kahit psychological lang haha. Sobrang pagod talaga, parang magkakalagnat pa ko.. Anyway okay na din kase less work na then sem break na! :) Miss na kita agad, kahit na all day everyday na tayo magkasama since last week, pag alis mo kaninang umaga miss na agad kita. Kasalanan mo ang cute mo kase, haha! I love youuuu!!! Good night baby bear!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #293 on: November 20, 2014, 06:31:37 pm »
Yes, I know. It's been too long, so I am seriously following your words of wisdom! I am just so glad that we're back to being our normal happy agreeable selves. Let's not fight anymore. Can't wait to see you! :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #294 on: November 20, 2014, 10:12:15 pm »
Dinner was fun. I like how you and my mom and aunt interacted and laughed and talked. Thanks for giving mommy flowers for her birthday. And boy, did you eat a lot! I can't believe it's almost a year now. Love you. :)

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #295 on: November 20, 2014, 11:33:23 pm »
Bakit ganun lagi may kumokontra na maging masaya ako? Tama ka nga siguro, di ko tutuong kaibigan yun. User friendly na inggitera pa. I'm really sorry for all the trouble I've caused you.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2014, 10:45:54 am »
Oh my, oh my! It's disturbing how we're having so much highs and lows these days. I can't wait for this week to end. I sure do hope that a brand new week or having a good weekend will save us from having more reasons to have these little petty squabbles. I hate it! It bothers me a lot! Hope to get back to being light and relaxed!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2014, 11:48:19 pm »
^
I'm sure things will get better with you two. You're "inseparable". :)

----------

Your goodnight message was so cute. Hugs! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #298 on: November 22, 2014, 12:21:55 am »
^ Thanks for the vote of confidence! *fingers crossed!*
---
We're not perfect, but we're perfectly fit for each other, so thank you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for you Significant Other Thread 3
« Reply #299 on: November 22, 2014, 09:28:07 am »
Good mrning love!! Thanks for last night!!! i love you!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close