watch now

Author Topic: Hourglass  (Read 8051 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2015, 01:01:03 pm »
Gusto ko nung femme nude lip stylo no. 5. Kaso walang stock sa MUP

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 02:51:47 pm »
I have that shade. maganda sya in fairness.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2015, 09:02:51 pm »
^comfortable ba sa lips sis?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2015, 06:56:19 pm »
Ang ganda ng Diffused Light. ;D

beautyjunkie22

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2015, 10:45:02 pm »
My first powder is the radiant one. then i ordered immediately the powder palette :) So far I enjoy using it!:) For the blush, its my fave! Its def worth your buck!:)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2015, 12:05:00 pm »
Yes pink_sugar, comfortable sya sa lips. Maganda ang formula although not very long lasting compared sa ibang lip pencils na lippie.

coffeebeanlover

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2015, 04:18:10 pm »
Tried the Ambient Lighting Palette pero I always end up cakey or too powdery yung look when I apply it all over :( had to return it.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2015, 05:09:30 pm »
Any feedback on the Ambient Bronzers? :)

charmis

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2015, 06:04:17 pm »
hi.. im not really sure if its allowed to ask if san makakakuha ng hourglass here in philippines... if ever kindly PM me nalang if hindi pwede.. :) thank you so much :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2015, 11:06:40 pm »
Does Dim light match with nc25 skin? Or meron better shade than dim light for nc25?

jhegallo

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2015, 12:12:44 am »
Ay naloka ako sa thread na to. Haha. Brand pala ng makeup yung hourglass. Akala ko about kung paano maaachieve ang hourglass na katawan. Haha. Nawow mali ako. 😁

rae

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2015, 12:20:24 pm »
^^ I feel like it depends on the effect you're going for. Pero in my experience (NC30), dim light literally dims my skin. I had better experience with diffused light, pero in some lighting, nakikita yung shimmer. I want to try mood light pero balang araw na lang.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2016, 09:22:26 am »
Bought diffused light and i like it. Yung dim light is a little too dark on me (nc25)and it turns peachy. Though mas obvious nga yung shimmers ng diffused light than dim light. Parang i want to purchase the ambient lighting palette tuloy.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2016, 02:18:30 am »
I am nc30 (the last time i checked which was few years ago) but i am getting a little lighter now so i might be leaning towards nc25. I bought dim light ambient lighting powder and i dont really see it on my face. This is what the SA suggested to me and this is what i picked too because shimmers are barely noticeable sa pan. And i thought i have becca champagne pop naman for more highlight. Now i am thinking of returning it and swap with another shade kaso i dont know what to pick. I want yung glowy look pero walang obvious shimmers.

Any suggestions?

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2016, 02:51:27 pm »
i've only tried one item from hourglass and its their blush in didfused heat and OMG, its a close second to mu chanel JC HG blush. thinking of getting a couple more, so worth the $38. tempted to really get all of them since there are only 7 shades.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2016, 10:40:26 pm »
I'm obsessed with the ambient lighting powders! I have 3 radiant, dim and diffused.

Dim lighting I can use as a light bronser, but I mainly use it for foundation that's a little too light for my skintone.

Diffused is use as an all over finishing powder. It did to me what I was expecting meteorites to do! An overall soft focus affect to the skin

Radiant is my back-up I haven't used it yet.

I'm tempted to try their other products!

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2016, 08:51:31 am »
^ah. I have dim. And thought about returning it. That's a great idea when i get a little darker no? Ok. Now I'm thinking of keeping it. Haha

I just recently got diffused. Gamit ko lang sya highlighter. I dunno but i can't really see much difference in it. Hehe  So tomorrow or when i put makeup ulit i will try it naman as finishing powder. I try to avoid putting powder on my face recently kasi super cold where I am at right now. But thanks for the idea! ☺️

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2016, 04:37:05 pm »
Recently got their ambient lighting powder

nadina1013

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2016, 07:32:38 pm »
Is it the holiday palette that you have sis? How is it? Been thinking of getting one but I heard the powders barely show on medium skin. I hope you can share your insights about it. Thank you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close