We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ang natry ko pa lang sa ambient powders ay yung sa ambient lighting palette and i currently have the Diffused Light. mas gusto ko diffused light compared sa mga shades sa lighting palette kasi too dark for my nc 25/30 skintone.
I've been wanting to get the Ambient Lighting Palette for months now, but I read quite a few blogs that said it's too dark for those in the NC20-25 range. Baka masayang lang, haha. I know I should try the single powders instead pero nakakatuwa talaga kapag palette, no? Kumusta kaya yung Ambient Lighting Blush Palette sa NC25 skin? Kita ba ang difference nung shades? --- Maglalabas daw ng bagong eyeshadow palettes ang Hourglass sa January. Kakaiba. Link
I have the Ambient Lighting Palette, sis. NC25 here as well. I love the dim light...At first, I could not see any difference at all. But when I started getting comments like, "Ganda ng skin makeup mo ngayon." "Parang glowy skin mo ngayon." I knew the powder was doing its magic. I read from Temptalia din na these powders are supposed to give those kinds of comments. Been using this daily instead of my meteorites. As for the blush palette, mine's about to arrive, sis. Will update you regarding the shades and how they translate to NC25 skin.
^Hi sis! How do you use the powders? Kasi feeling ko parang highlighter sya, sobrang daming raves nga na your skin will look really good/glowing when you use this.. Kaya lang I'm still hesitant kasi I have oily skin, so feeling ko hindi sya maganda for oily skin