watch now

Author Topic: Hourglass  (Read 8063 times)

k_heart

  • Guest
Hourglass
« on: September 08, 2014, 12:48:20 am »
My current fave blush is the the Hourglass Mood exposure. Bought a few items from this brand at Sephora
and i really like them. Pero di ko nakasundo yung mattifying liquid foundie and i find the Ambient Lighting Palette to be too datk on my skin but i still love the formula.
Share your faves mga sis! : )

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 04:01:00 pm »
Muse and Raven lipsticks are my favorites from Hourglass. I love the packaging of all their products.
I tried the mineral veil din last year pero parang wala naman siyang effect on me. Will definitely try more products pag nagpunta ako ng Sephora. Mahal din kasi so gusto ko talaga try muna before buying.
Pero ito at bite beauty lipsticks ang madalas kong tambayan ko sa sephora. Hahaha!

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 02:32:57 pm »
Isa lang sis ang Hourglass lipstick ko, yung Femme Nude in Shade # 6. But it's very nice, maganda
formula. One of my fave nude/mlbb lippie.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 09:34:36 am »
Yung hourglass na face powder para lang ba syang mac msf natural?

pr280

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 11:17:17 am »
I've been curious about these powders but I've been waiting for more Pinay reviews hehe. So many color choices I'm quite confused which one to try. They're not cheap so I don't want to make the mistake of buying something that won't suit me.

Based on reviews and kind of drawn to Diffused Light, Luminous Light and Radiant Light.

There's a lot of comparison also to Guerlain Meteorites, another expensive product. So I haven't really decided on which one to invest on.

Share naman kayo ng inputs :)

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 12:09:10 pm »
Read good reviews sa hourglass eyeshadows sayang no time magshopping nung nagpunta kameng HK.. Next buys na lang sa list ko.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 10:39:40 pm »
Ang natry ko pa lang sa ambient powders ay yung sa ambient lighting palette and i currently have the Diffused Light. mas gusto ko diffused light compared sa mga shades sa lighting palette kasi too dark for my nc 25/30 skintone.
mas nagustuhan ko si diffused light compared sa guerlain meteorites at nars reflecting piwder although it can be a tad too light pag darker pa than nc 30. slightly light pa rin sya sa kin pero carry lang. maganda sa under eyes at pwede ring lagyan na lang ng darker powder for that glowy look.

ms.dainty

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 10:34:54 pm »
these are the hourglass products that i currently have:

1. veil mineral primer - this is what i use on my tzone. better than any primer that i have used for my soo oily tzone.
2. immaculate liquid powder foundation - so so. like but not love. though if and when i finish this up, i dont think i will repurchase. we'll see
3. ambient lighting powder in mood light - super like! i love the luminosity it gives to my skin.
4. ambient lighting blushes:
a. mood exposure - most favorite blush. im just in love with this blush right now. :)
b. dim infusion - i also love this blush.
c. ethereal glow - this doesn't really show up on my skin. too light for me i guess hehe. so what i do is top this over mood exposure and dim infusion whenever i use these blushes. just so i can get a use out of this. haha.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 12:23:58 pm »
I've been wanting to get the Ambient Lighting Palette for months now, but I read quite a few blogs that said it's too dark for those in the NC20-25 range. :( Baka masayang lang, haha. I know I should try the single powders instead pero nakakatuwa talaga kapag palette, no?

Kumusta kaya yung Ambient Lighting Blush Palette sa NC25 skin? Kita ba ang difference nung shades?

---

Maglalabas daw ng bagong eyeshadow palettes ang Hourglass sa January. Kakaiba. ;D
Link

rae

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 10:50:45 pm »
Ang natry ko pa lang sa ambient powders ay yung sa ambient lighting palette and i currently have the Diffused Light. mas gusto ko diffused light compared sa mga shades sa lighting palette kasi too dark for my nc 25/30 skintone.
Haay, I should've gotten diffused na lang kesa dun sa ambient lighting palette. Yung incancdescent light, ok lang sya as highlighter. I like Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight more. Yung Radiant-something, I didn't know what to do with it, it's too light to become my bronzer, too dark to use as a highlighter or overall face 'glowifier'. Yung dim light naman, literally, na-didim nya yung complexion ko. Although, sometimes, over a super matte powder foundation ok sya to add some sheen back.


little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2014, 10:12:36 pm »
How is the primer in Manila's weather?

I super love Hourglass! What lip products can you recommend?

They are coming out with an eyeshadow palette and it looks solo gorgeous

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 09:29:24 am »
I love their blushes! Current favorite ko ito.

I am thinking of trying the lipsticks as well and their modernist eyeshadow palette.

gypsy1210

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 06:04:38 pm »
I've been wanting to get the Ambient Lighting Palette for months now, but I read quite a few blogs that said it's too dark for those in the NC20-25 range. :( Baka masayang lang, haha. I know I should try the single powders instead pero nakakatuwa talaga kapag palette, no?

Kumusta kaya yung Ambient Lighting Blush Palette sa NC25 skin? Kita ba ang difference nung shades?

---

Maglalabas daw ng bagong eyeshadow palettes ang Hourglass sa January. Kakaiba. ;D
Link

I have the Ambient Lighting Palette, sis. NC25 here as well. I love the dim light...At first, I could not see any difference at all. But when I started getting comments like, "Ganda ng skin makeup mo ngayon." "Parang glowy skin mo ngayon." I knew the powder was doing its magic. I read from Temptalia din na these powders are supposed to give those kinds of comments. Been using this daily instead of my meteorites. As for the blush palette, mine's about to arrive, sis. Will update you regarding the shades and how they translate to NC25 skin.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 07:26:56 pm »
^Hi sis! How do you use the powders? Kasi feeling ko parang highlighter sya, sobrang daming raves nga na your skin will look really good/glowing when you use this.. Kaya lang I'm still hesitant kasi I have oily skin, so feeling ko hindi sya maganda for oily skin

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2015, 07:48:22 pm »
I have the Ambient Lighting Palette, sis. NC25 here as well. I love the dim light...At first, I could not see any difference at all. But when I started getting comments like, "Ganda ng skin makeup mo ngayon." "Parang glowy skin mo ngayon." I knew the powder was doing its magic. I read from Temptalia din na these powders are supposed to give those kinds of comments. Been using this daily instead of my meteorites. As for the blush palette, mine's about to arrive, sis. Will update you regarding the shades and how they translate to NC25 skin.

Thanks, sis! Hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin kasi ako sold sa Lighting and Blush Palette. ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 07:50:54 pm »
Hindi ko pa rin magamit gamit si Diffused Heat. Ang ganda eh. ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 08:58:01 am »
ang ganda ng mga swirl effects at pictures ng mga makeup na ito.. but parang expensive ata..
I love the designs.. but I have yet to try..

gypsy1210

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 03:57:00 pm »
^Hi sis! How do you use the powders? Kasi feeling ko parang highlighter sya, sobrang daming raves nga na your skin will look really good/glowing when you use this.. Kaya lang I'm still hesitant kasi I have oily skin, so feeling ko hindi sya maganda for oily skin

I use the dim light as a finishing powder, sis. Kahit pano ko tignan sa mirror di ko makita effect nya, pero as mentioned in my previous post, I get a lot of compliments regarding my skin. Ganda din ng effect sa pictures. Sometimes, when I get oily in the T zone, I dab a bit of the dim light and nawawala naman yung shine. I use the middle shade as highlighter, very soft din ang effect nya.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 05:57:39 pm »
I can't wait for the Modernist Palette!! gigil!

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Hourglass
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2015, 12:36:21 am »
My HG eyeliner is from Hourglass! The Calligraphy eyeliner! It stays put even if I have a mannerism of rubbing my eyes. Hahaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close