We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Dont you worry sis! May plan si bf mo, wag mo lang sya madaliin hihi. Would you believe na ang dapat sanang araw na magtatanong lang kami ng church rates ni Paco Park e yung mismong araw pala na magpopropose si fiance? Technically, medyo nauna nga yung wedding preps/plans haha!
I guess if the wedding preps is formally on (and known by family and friends), then you're technically "engaged" which according to the dictionary, is a couple who's decided to marry. Haha!
While I still enjoying watching some cute proposal videos (I love seeing men exerting that much effort for the women they love), I don't really like it in some cases --- It puts the woman on the spot and pressures them to say yes. Women even get rebuked for saying no. It also makes the woman "wait" until she gets asked by the man. I still like the old way of "getting engaged" where they sit down and actually talk about getting married. In this manner, getting engaged truly becomes a mutual decision by both parties. That was how my parents and older cousins got engaged. I am glad that we also got engaged in the same way.
You are right. That's a very helpless situation for the girl kase. If she says yes baka napilitan lang para di mapahiya si guy. It happened na kase to a friend, nagpropose si bf in front of her family. Di sya nakatanggi, they started planning for the big day then later on nung kamustahin ko, she called it off na pala. Her reason naman, LDR sila for hiw many yrs at bihirang magkita at ni hindi pa nga daw nya nakita kung paano magalit. I admired her for her courage at least di pa huli ang lahat. so lesson din sa guys, make sure na gusto na rin talaga ni girl magpakasal hehe!