We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
His biggest karma. Habang buhay syang matatakot. Makulong man si CL sa bandang huli, who knows may mga "galamay" pa din sa labas yan.
Wag sana makarma mga anak ni CL dahil sa mga kalokohan niya.Baka balang araw, anak niya ang tamaan ng karma.Masakit yon.
I personally know Judge Cortes and she is not corrupt. Before anyone judges her, read the decision and the legal basis thereof. Huwag basta maniniwala sa mind conditioning ng media (ABS-CBN and especially that Anthony Taberna) and the opposing camp.
Hays I was shocked when I see this audio link being passed around in Twitter. http://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t42.1790-2/10540461_10152756973070854_1319817323_n.mp4?oh=2cca60d55d55f15cf15a86a6286100e1&oe=541C70D0Is this Daniel Padilla's voice? na-sad lang ako. Actually it is my cousin who shared this to me Heartbroken ang bata! Shaken daw fandom nila.. hahahaha if this is dj,I am not one to judge but sometimes you have to tame your tongue since you once claimed you experienced poverty. You're not perfect but tame your tongue. Hopefully di pa nabura tong audio sa fb link. Sino kaya yun tropa ni Sam? If recent tong audio, baka Sam C na bf ni Jasmine C na kasama ni Dj sa movie na bonifacio? Or baka old na to?
I tried to listen to Daniel's recording ekek. I really didnt understand the content all I heard is nagmura siya. I am not a fan of Daniel at all but I think wala naman big deal kung magmura man ang tao. I mean sino ba ang perpekto. Yeah marami siyang fans na bata and all. But I think there are a lot of worst things said by other people.That's the thing about having this so called LOVETEAM and all. They always have to pretend or force themselves to be involve with the ka-loveteam. Para mapakilig ang illusions ng mga fans. Parang hindi lang sila umaarte sa TV or Movies kundi pati sa promo and real life. Oh well marketing strategy nga naman.
Hindi lang ang pagmumura. Mayroon pa siyang 'kinikilig ang tumbong' dahil sa isang ka-text niya na girl (Jasmin Curtis). Well for me, blessing in disguise ito para kay Kathryn. Magaling siyang artista and hindi naman kawalan ang over rated na Padilla kid na iyan. Mabuti na hanggang maaga pa malaman na kung ano totoong ugali niya.