We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
RAVE: Nivea creme. I use it as eye cream, lipbalm (at night only) and hand lotion. Very effective!
Rave: ever bilena cheek tintNun Una medyo takot ako to use, kasi well, you know, mura kasi takot ako magka rashes. I tried it muna , just a little bit, tapos ok naman pala. I like it better than benetint
Rave:ACV toner - effective for preventing/healing pimples
Rave:Pure Paw Paw Ointment in Strawberry - made my lips soft & smooth, plus i love the tasteACV toner - effective for preventing/healing pimples