watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)  (Read 91997 times)

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #400 on: February 17, 2016, 11:38:39 pm »
^love this too! I always have this around the house. If I can get the one in the blue tin can that is made from Germany, I hoard. Hehe.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #401 on: February 18, 2016, 08:38:49 am »
Rave: Nichido Foundation Stick in Beige

I love the coverage, easy to blend and super affordable at P150

candhie

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2016, 07:13:16 pm »
RAVE: using nivea creme as my face moisturizer habang nagpapagaling ng pimples... ganda ng face ko pagkagising... saka nawala ang dryness na pwedeng naging cause din ng breakout ko... :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #403 on: February 19, 2016, 11:14:40 pm »
RAVE: Nivea creme. I use it as eye cream, lipbalm (at night only) and hand lotion. Very effective! :)
Hi sis, it's me again hehe. Anong effect nya as eye cream? :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #404 on: February 20, 2016, 02:48:16 am »
Havent tried nivea creme as a facial moisturizer but i use it sa body if nakalimutan ko maglotion and as eye cream and lip balm. Will try nga soon sa face. 😊

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #405 on: February 24, 2016, 03:20:14 am »
Rave - Laneige Perfect Renew Regenerator (Serum). I can go out without foundation when I wear this. Granted, I don't have much to cover up. My main purpose for foundation is to blur my pores. This serum does the job. Glowy skin ang peg.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #406 on: February 24, 2016, 10:46:06 am »
^How much yan, sis?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #407 on: February 24, 2016, 11:07:33 am »
rave: maybelline super BB cream in medium.. the coverage is so nice and long- lasting din sya.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #408 on: February 26, 2016, 01:00:58 am »
RAVE

Human Nature Clarifying Shampoo
Human Nature Strengthening Conditioner
- I love both of their scents! Made my hair soft and more manageable, instant result after just one wash. Good thing their products are now readily available in the market.

Fashion21 All Day Matte Lipstick in Bronze
- OMG this is the best local nude lippie that I've tried!

Moonbeam17

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #409 on: February 27, 2016, 10:31:12 am »
Rave : HYPERWHITE Peeling lotion. :) Affordable and effective sa sensitive skin ko After 3 days may nagpipeel na sakin. Hindi siya matapang unlike other peeling lotions na super tapang. :)

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #410 on: February 27, 2016, 11:59:47 am »
RAVE:
Nyx Simply Red Lip creme (Leading Lady/SR 06)
Super nice for my lips! Ang shade niya is parang Mac Russian Red. Weee!

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #411 on: February 28, 2016, 10:00:23 am »
Rave: ever bilena cheek tint
Nun Una medyo takot ako to use, kasi well, you know, mura kasi takot ako magka rashes. I tried it muna , just a little bit, tapos ok naman pala. I like it better than benetint :)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2016, 10:05:30 am »
Rave:
Pure Paw Paw Ointment in Strawberry - made my lips soft & smooth, plus i love the taste
ACV toner - effective for preventing/healing pimples

AnneMP

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #413 on: February 29, 2016, 01:14:25 am »
Rave: ever bilena cheek tint
Nun Una medyo takot ako to use, kasi well, you know, mura kasi takot ako magka rashes. I tried it muna , just a little bit, tapos ok naman pala. I like it better than benetint :)

I have this too sis. After Ellen Adarna and Eugene Domingo endorsed it (for free!) Application is kind of tricky.  It's so dense that you need to apply just a little. Like really  little drop lang :)  I apply it on a bare face. 

Rave:
ACV toner - effective for preventing/healing pimples
  Reading about this sis.  I will try it out.  Thanks for the tip!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:37:50 am by AnneMP »

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #414 on: March 01, 2016, 08:35:29 am »
^yes sis, try it! It works!

Another rave for me is Evera Blush Glow, i like this better than Benetint!  :)

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #415 on: March 01, 2016, 09:21:03 am »
Rave: active charcoal mask, my pores look smaller now!  ;)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #416 on: March 01, 2016, 09:34:09 am »
Rave - Jergens skin firming lotion. Yeah, it could possibly be just the placebo effect (LOL), but my thighs now look better after using this, and less dimply near the butt (sorry, TMI). The formula is a bit heavier than what I'm used to, but it's no big deal.

hypergalactix13

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #417 on: March 02, 2016, 12:09:53 am »
Rave - nivea post shave balm for men (sensitive skin) the best primer EVER! :)

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #418 on: March 02, 2016, 09:04:32 pm »
Rave:
Pure Paw Paw Ointment in Strawberry - made my lips soft & smooth, plus i love the taste
ACV toner - effective for preventing/healing pimples

sis ACV toner as in pure ACV lang or may toner variant na nito?
ACV is effective in healing pimples pero i haven't used it on my whole face parang ang tapang masyado e kahit sa pimples

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #419 on: March 03, 2016, 06:59:19 am »
^ sis,if i may,parang wala pa king nakitang toner variant na acv.. baka acv talaga. pwede haluan ng water if masyadong matapang..  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close