watch now

Author Topic: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)  (Read 91607 times)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2014, 09:01:45 pm »
Rave: Etude House Color my brows

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2014, 06:44:12 pm »
Rant: L'Oreal Mythic Oil. Has done nothing for my frizzy hair. Been experimenting with it for more than a month now, wala talaga.

Rave: Bobbi Brown lipstick in Uber Pink. (An early christmas gift, actually!) Wouldn't have normally picked this shade out for myself, but I like it.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2014, 09:14:07 am »
Jordana Matte Lipsticks! looove! not drying at all! :)

lexi_girl

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2014, 08:45:10 pm »
Rant: Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner
What a disappointment and a major waste of money!!! Too expensive and it just dried out on me! Its hard to dispense and when you line it on your eyes it would just crumble and fall.. If i can just get my money back!

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2014, 08:57:15 pm »
Rave: Bought a lipstick from Benefit for my sister, and as usual sales ladies will have you try out their other stuff.
Ate Saleslady applied Porefessional Primer on my skin, and yes I need it because I have ridiculously-malalaking-so-obvious-parang-panlalake-kind-of pores! It really minimized the appearance of my pores. It felt light on my skin and per ate saleslady it's silicon-based so it wont clog your pores.
But I didnt buy it coz it was expensive for me, plus I haven't been applying makeup lately.

Rant: Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner
What a disappointment and a major waste of money!!! Too expensive and it just dried out on me! Its hard to dispense and when you line it on your eyes it would just crumble and fall.. If i can just get my money back!

^sinalestalk din sa kin to ni ate saleslady from Benefit, tsk tsk too bad
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:18:54 pm by tomatostellar »

lexi_girl

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2014, 12:37:52 pm »
^ay nako na sales talk din ako because i was in search for the HG eyeliner. Mas ok pa K-palette or maybelline gel liner. Half the price pa!

Rave:
Gatsby Powdered Oil Clear Paper
- keeps my face matte!
Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick Set
-nice shades and its really like butter on the lips. Glides on easily!

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2014, 12:40:22 pm »
rave: belo pore minimizer and sunblock :) parang kinis/glowing ng effect (though my pakonti konti pa din akong pimples hehe)

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2014, 03:00:37 pm »
Rave: Happy Skin Lippie - Honeymoon Glow. super gustong gusto ko dahil swak na swak ang shade niya sa akin. I use it everyday talaga. sulit!  :D

stronger

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2014, 04:17:01 pm »
rave: johnson's milk bath and cetaphil.

rant: covergirl true blend mineral powder, parang ang itim ng face ko, yaicks

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2014, 05:52:37 pm »
Rave: NARS Audacious Lipstick in Juliet - I am raving about the shade because it complements my skintone and undertone really well. Perfect for everyday and smokey eyes. I have to say though that it isn't the best formula for me but it doesn't dry out my lips.

vitug.annie

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2014, 05:59:04 pm »
Rave: my recently bought 5 pc lipgloss by nyx cosmetics.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2014, 10:43:04 pm »
Rant. Happy Skin lippie muntik na mabali... Huhu. Natunaw ata sa init. Yung clinique naman hindi..

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2014, 07:43:38 am »
Rave: I got a free Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Sorbet along with my Revlon hair color. The lip butter is soft to the lips and I didn't need any lip balm to go along with it. The staying power is ok lang din naman but I would want to explore other colors.

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2014, 08:40:12 pm »
Rave:
VMV Armada Face Cover 45 - I'm late to the Armada craze but I now understand why a lot of people love it. Worth every peso!

Super rave:
HHN Rosehip oil - I'm also late to the rosehip craze but now I feel like I can't live without this because it's made my skin glowing.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2014, 06:45:23 pm »
Rave: Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana - super nice as a highlighter. no glitter or shimmer. Very Cheap pa. :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2015, 10:10:39 pm »
Rave: Sebamed Face/Body Liquid Cleanser. Used to have normal/combination skin, then it got oily for some reason. This helped me get my skin under control again.  Thank god.

Rave: Benzac Facial Wash - used this alternately with Sebamed. Has benzoyl peroxide so that helped with the oil.

Rant: Sebamed anti dandruff shampoo. Did absolutely nothing for my hair except make it drier and heavier than usual. Was looking forward to it pa naman because of the rave reviews. Oh well.

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2015, 11:45:34 pm »
Rant: Lush Lip Scrub. Parang ok lang sya nung tinest ko lang sa store but now that I bought it, medyo messy pala and may naiiwan pa ring dry skin kahit irritated na yung other parts.

Rave: Laura Mercier eyelash curler. So small yet so effective in curling my lashes! I can use it in any section of my lashes without fear of pinching my skin :) And most of all nasspread out nya talaga yung lashes unlike the metal ones that tend to clump lashes together.

Rave: laura mercier face polish. Have just been using a sample so far but I'm loving it.  Skin feels clean and smooth after. When I consume the whole sample I will probably buy a full sized one.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2015, 01:35:15 am »
Rave: Givenchy Le Rouge Beige Plume - perfect peach-beige nude for me and I like the texture and consistency. :)

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2015, 11:07:28 am »
HAIRFIX HAIR COLOR! 69 pesos lang.. bongga ang effect hindi drying naging shiny pa buhok ko

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Rave or Rant about your latest beauty finds (Thread 5)
« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2015, 11:22:49 pm »
Rave:

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - It separates my lashes finely and it doesn't clump plus it's so easy to remove coz it's washable. I dunno but I just hate waterproof mascaras. I just love this product.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics - Perfect for me. Easy to apply.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close