We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ buti nagwork sayo yung bobbi brown na yan sis. it didnt for me. sayang naman.
Rave: It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector. The cheapest Vitamin C serum I've encountered. Most vitamin C serums I've seen are priced from 600-1000+ for a 30ml bottle, can't afford that with my student's allowance. The VC effector is around 470+ for 30 ml. It has lessen the small bumps on my forehead however it doesn't do much on the big ones. It's been two weeks since I started using and well the places with acne or scars look and feel amazing. Try niyo ito if you want an affordable yet effective serum
hi, what does vit c serum do exactly? TIA