We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi mga mommies, im 35 yrs old and im 34 weeks now just wanna ask sana kung ano ang mas better kung magpa epidural ba para lesser ang pain or go for natural birth? medyo traumatic kasi yung kasi experience ko sa son ko 9 yrs ago, please share your exprerience tia!
I chose not to have an epidural before dahil sa side effects nya at hindi para maging number 1 mother. It's the side effects that I'm avoiding. I've heard of being forgetful and sumasakit ang mga kasukasuan kapag malamig after having epidural.I was able to give birth to my son before without epidural. Now with my second, I'm planning to take childbirth classes to help minimize the pain.