We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Mine was 60k. The price range is 25-60k.My one is this http://www.whitelabelbridal.com/collection.html#PhotoSwipe1473457237322The quality is very good and Gaile said they will only sell the same design to 2 brides so you won't see the same design over and over.
I went to Rosa clara 2x already and was so close to buying their gown already. But I felt like I need to go to designers kasi parang I haven't felt the "This is it!" moment. I already set an appointment with Patircia Santos and Mak Tumang. Do you know anyone whose designs are like the ones I mentioned? Thinking of booking Hannah Kong too. Btw here's the link of the Rosa Clara gown: http://www.airebarcelona.com/ab/marta/
^I love Mak Tumang designs as well. He's price range starts at 100k though so it's beyond my budget. ☺️ I got Rex Nicdao. He's also great. His rate is a bit lower than Mak.
Agree sis! I love the gowns posted in his IG. I inquired and he said that his price range is 100k-300k! So over our budget of 80k. So I got Mel Orlina.
^oo nga sis. ang gaganda. mas madami sa fb pero di sya maupload ng pics. nung nagmeet kami, dun ko nakita mga iba pang gawa nya.