Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers  (Read 199771 times)

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2015, 12:16:07 am »

Frankie de Leon - A bit chatty and pushy about his previous brides. "Ang ganda, diba?" (Kept hearing that, lol.) But I have to hand it to him, the bead and lacework is really something. And he takes into consideration the bride's personality, the size of the church, the number of guests, etc. Price range is 40 - 55k for lace and beading. Location of his office is just way too far.


Hi, Sis!
Wooowww! He quoted me 90K base price for a gown. But to be fair - I haven't met with him yet and just e-mailed o him the pegs. My cousin got him for his wedding and ganda talaga nya mag beading and his entourage's lace are really nice. I hope that is just "rate card" cost and would go down once we discussed. He is in my shorlist. I like the fact that he considers the other factor in sketching a gown.

-----

For other mid-range designer - try Maureen Reeca Cruz. She quoted me 50 - 65K for a lace/tulle gown and also Gretchen Pichay who quoted 65K to 90K (she gave me option thus the huge gap in quote). They are both really really nice. :)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2015, 09:13:42 am »
Hi Tubby! I think it would depend on what you want, I asked for a classic cut gown with minimal embellishments which is probably why he quoted me that range but he did say it could go up depending on the type of lace that he'll use. Go pay him a visit! :)

Tubby

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2015, 09:15:47 am »
^Thanks, Sis Reese! I will definitely do that! :)

mischabelles23

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2015, 10:52:09 pm »
i had a meeting with elizebride. underrated siya but from what i observed, pulido gumawa. she was recommended to me by my friend who is a stylist sa upcoming serye (pangako sayo). they get their pull-outs from elizebride for jodi and angelica. and their boss really likes elizebride, pasado sa taste niya kasi  :)

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2015, 07:38:51 am »
I booked mel orlina and im so excited! I got an email from her the other day with fitting sched, etc.. Nakakatuwa kasi finally, nakapagdecide na ako sa couturier..

Missy1018

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2015, 08:38:52 am »
^hi sis mdnextdoor, pano mo nacontact si ms mel? Thru email ba? Mabilis ba sya magreply sa email? Overseas bride kase ako, nag email ako to book an appointment pag uwi ko sa may, nagreply yung Michel, kung gusto ko daw magbayad ako ng reservation to secure a slot baka fully booked na sila by May tapos di na nagreply ulit. :(

juwie

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2015, 09:26:11 am »
^hi sis when is your first fitting and your wedding day? Mel Orlina din designer ko and sa May yung first mtg namin and final sketching. kaka excite din kaso tagal pa ng May

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2015, 09:39:01 am »
Sis juwie, june pa ang measurement taking then july daw ang 1st fitting.. Diet and exercise galore na to. 😜

velvetdreams

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2015, 09:40:02 am »
hhhmmm... I think you can go ahead and try..

Coca Couture, Claiza Bihasa Atelier, Zandra Lim and Jazel Sy ♥ :)
meron din ako nakita sa greenbelt.. Rosa Clara :)

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2015, 09:44:30 am »
Sis juwie, i forgot. You asked for my wedding date pala. December 2015 bride here. Yours pala?

juwie

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2015, 09:50:24 am »
Nov 2015 sis mdnextdoor. :)

galatea_spheres

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2015, 10:40:17 am »
Hi sis mischabelles23, i got liza padilla of elizebride for my wedding this march :) Actually am surprised you mentioned her here and she finally popped up in the forum kasi sobrang wala syang presence sa internet haha :) I booked her bec a number of my friends got her to design their wedding gowns for their weddings (her niece was our classmate) and I was impressed with how their gowns turned out. I got married (civil) in the US last year and she made my dress din, I was happy with what she made :)  Tita Liza is nice and she can work with your budget but I suggest huwag mo din syang masyadong tipirin kasi I see the difference in output. Pero pulido gumawa and ang maganda sa kanya she has good taste so hindi ka matatakot na baduy lalabas yung damit :)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2015, 01:13:45 pm »
charmed30, what was the price range for Desino Dulce's entourage dresses? I went with Raza and I'm happy with my choice but I'm curious!

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2015, 06:11:16 pm »
Sis missy1018, sorry i overlooked your post. I emailed mel orlina last september pa. I didn't book her right away because i wanted to scout for other designers muna. I guess it was mel's assistant who replied through email. I got a reply almost a month after i made an inquiry and her reply was a generic email containing the price range of her gowns.

Just a quick kwento on how i booked mel. When i was partially decided with mel, i went to her shop without an appointment since her shop was near my house. At that time, mel was busy working on a gown and couldnt accomodate me. I wasnt offended or anything kasi wala naman talaga ako appointment. Parang napabili lang ako ng toyo sa kanto. hehe. Anyway, one of her assistant, kristine, attended to me and she was so nice to let me try a gown just to see if the silhouette looks good on me. Kakatuwa! Tapos when she asked kung pati entourage papagawa sa kanila, i told kristine no. Mel heard our conversation and sabi ni mel " tama wag na, para di ako mapagod." Natawa talaga ako. So after that, i thought hard, and then mel na nga..

When's your wedding again, sis?

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2015, 06:24:50 pm »
^ for lace gowns, they quoted me 3-4k which is not so bad since lace naman. They also told me na the price depends also on the type of lace to be used. If i opt to have chiffon dresses, then mas mura talaga ang quote niya.

Missy1018

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2015, 07:36:09 pm »
Hi sis ^mdnextdoor!:) natuwa ako sa kwento mo hehe. I am so happy kase nagreply na yung secretary nya kanina with confirmation and bank details. Sabi ko sa sarili ko by today kung wala pang reply siguro hindi talaga meant to be lol, by the way january 8,2016 wedding ko sis. Balak ko din sana pati entourage sa kanya na pero napaisip ako nung nabasa post mo much better nga kung magconcentrate nalang sya sa bridal gown. :)

sevangelista

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2015, 09:32:33 am »
Renee Salud.

fuzzy_pink

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2015, 10:38:01 am »
Hi Sisses!! I have a very tight budget sa wedding gown at nagbigay si fiance ng maximum cap. I was already looking into affordable gown  designers. First on my list was Roxy Bagano. She was so nice and she designed someting na 2 way for reception and chruch nung nagmeet kami sa bridal fair. I love that fact na I will be choosing the emrbroidery designs plus tela. She quoted me 38k and I was on the verge on getting her. Kaso may booking siya on my wedding at wala daw bridal service for me so I crossed her out.

Next was Nino Angeles. He quoted me 40k and sent me his design after forwarding my pegs to him. The gown looked pretty but walang wow factor for me. I really like that he is nice and mura na ang 40k considering na siya ang magprovide ng damit sa prenup namin.

Next is Bridehouse Ph: their latest gown sa IG was very beautiful so I decided to email them and sent them my pegs. they quoted me for 35k and set na ako makipag meeting with them on 21st of Feb. Kaso a friend asked me to accompany her to Edward teng kasi may fitting siya and she told me magpadesign na raw ako since gustung gusto ko rin naman daw si edward teng. :)

On that day, wala akong balak ibook si edward teng. I know mahal siya. lahat ng super ganda niyang gowns sa bridal fair eh hihimatayin ako sa presyo kasi out of budget. hehe Then nung magkausap na kami ni Edward I showed him my pegs and he drew the most beautiful design ever. as in kinilig ako ng sobra. Hindi ako makaget over na until now tinitigan ko pa ang design niya. hhehe Then after ilang kulitan about the price, he gave me a very nice deal. Super saya ko at buti  na lang pasok na pasok siya sa budget ko. :) Now, I can not wait for my gown. I can not divulge the price kasi nangako sa kanya pero sa mga prices na binigay ko meydo higher ng KONTI. :) Happy preps!!

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2015, 10:57:41 am »
^ sis!!! kausap ko din ngayon si roxy, nino and bridehouse, almost same din bigay nila saking quote but haven't asked for a sketch yet. pero sa totoo lang gusto ko talaga si teng. omg you gave me hope! haha sana i can also negotiate and "affordable" price for an edward teng gown. happy for you sis!! :)

fuzzy_pink

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2015, 12:52:29 pm »
^ sis!!! kausap ko din ngayon si roxy, nino and bridehouse, almost same din bigay nila saking quote but haven't asked for a sketch yet. pero sa totoo lang gusto ko talaga si teng. omg you gave me hope! haha sana i can also negotiate and "affordable" price for an edward teng gown. happy for you sis!! :)

sis try mo. :) pero okay si Bridehouse in fairness magaganda ang gowns nila at mura... yung kay teng sis pinakamaximum na cap ng budget namin yung price na binigay niya sa akin. :) Tapos nasa mood siya sabi ng friend ko nung pumunta kami kasi ang ganda ng gawa niya talaga na sketch (although drawing palang excited na ako talaga). :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close