Author Topic: MID range wedding gown designers  (Read 199665 times)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2015, 07:43:11 pm »
^December ka nag-send sis? Peak season yun eh. Busy month for all the suppliers. Try to send another one, baka napunta sa spam mail. She promptly responded to my messages :) last year, around 60k. Not sure if there's a price increase for this year. Try to set appointment as soon as you can since known suppliers easily get booked. :)

princess_brat

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 03:04:58 pm »
Got the quotes from Mel Orlina :)

2015 Rates

Bridal Starting Range : 56K
All Lace @ 60K up
Texture / Detail Skirt @ 60 up
Full Embroidery / Beading @ 70K up
Two looks (skirt) 65K up

Reservation 10K

Entourage  MTO
Entourage Rate :
Moms 10K
Maid of Honor 9K
Bridesmaid Secondary sponsor 8.5K
Flower Girls 5 to 5.5K

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 11:37:03 pm »
Hindi sya sumasagot sa facebook message ko mga sis. Nagsend ulit ako e. San nyo siya cinontact?

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2015, 06:49:09 am »
^You can call her (+632) 752-0312 or send an email. :)

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 08:32:44 am »
Hi mga sis.  patulong naman po.  Torn between mel orlina and jo rubio.  Sino mas ok sa kanila?  Any reviews / feedback sa kanilang 2?


reese17

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 11:02:40 am »
I'm also on the hunt for a mid-range couturier. So far, these are the ones on my short list:

Coca Couture - Dre (Andrea) immediate got what I wanted and came up with a really pretty sketch. She also had great ideas for my entourage, especially my MOH and Mom. I can't disclose the exact price that she quoted me but it's definitely reasonable for a tulle gown with a lace and beaded bodice. She's done 2 of my friends' gowns and I can say malinis talaga ang gawa niya. Location of atelier is another big plus.

Frankie de Leon - A bit chatty and pushy about his previous brides. "Ang ganda, diba?" (Kept hearing that, lol.) But I have to hand it to him, the bead and lacework is really something. And he takes into consideration the bride's personality, the size of the church, the number of guests, etc. Price range is 40 - 55k for lace and beading. Location of his office is just way too far.

Rosalyn Lagdameo - Wedding gown starts at 60k; have yet to meet her but I saw her work on Cat Juan's blog and was really impressed

Hannah Kong - Have yet to meet her

The wife of my fiance's office-mate also recommends Maureen Disini but I'm not sure if she still falls in the mid-range category. Will inquire with her. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 11:31:41 am »
^ hi reese 17!! =) You can also check out Richie Ortega Torres. Based on the designers on your shortlist, Richie's style and aesthetics might suit you. I was also looking into Rosalyn Lagdameo and Andrea Tetangco. If you're not into over the top heavily beaded dresses, and prefer a classic, feminine but elegant gown then Richie might fit your needs. Kristel Yulo has similar aesthetics also.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 11:42:52 am »
Hey Chili113! :) Thanks, will look at them too. And yes, you're right - I'm going for a classic and elegant gown. The heavily beaded dresses are lovely but I tried some on at Mi Sueno and realized that it's not my kind of look. Have you decided on your designer na?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 11:49:33 am »
^ Hi Reese17! Yes I chose Richie Ortega to do my gown =) Also because I've had formal gowns made by her in the past and the fit was always superb. She has some heavily beaded gowns also, but I noticed she doesn't use chunky crystals.

I am still on the lookout for another designer as I am considering having a reception gown made if I have extra budget left. Please let me know if you have any new leads! =)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 02:44:22 pm »
Cool, I just shot her an email! :) Thanks Chili1113. I'll update this thread after I meet with the rest of the couturiers.

kikaykikai

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 03:15:16 pm »
I've got Koo Gotauco for my wedding gown, you can see her works on her Ig account @koogotauco. More on dresses mga posts nya, pero yung dinesign nyang gown for me, i really love! She can work on a budget too, very approachable and friendly. Mabilis syang magreply on inquiries thru sms. :)

reese17

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 03:37:25 pm »
I've got Koo Gotauco for my wedding gown, you can see her works on her Ig account @koogotauco. More on dresses mga posts nya, pero yung dinesign nyang gown for me, i really love! She can work on a budget too, very approachable and friendly. Mabilis syang magreply on inquiries thru sms. :)

Where is her atelier located? :)

ece

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2015, 07:06:05 pm »
sis @chili1113, may I know Richie Ortega's rate please? thanks a lot!

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 08:14:39 pm »
Sassa Jimenez

kikaykikai

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2015, 11:40:24 pm »
Where is her atelier located? :)

Hello sis reese17 it is located at BSA Twin Towers, behind Sm Megamall bldg A. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2015, 11:42:49 pm »
^ece Richie Ortega's price depends on materials used and design. But I think prices start at 90k =)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:44:15 am by Chili1113 »

Eggpudding

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2015, 10:40:49 am »
How much starting rates ni Koo Gotauco for entourage?

kikaykikai

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2015, 07:44:49 pm »
^hello sis eggpudding, i haven't asked her for ento gowns kasi.. But you can shoot her an email, mabilis sya magreply once di sya busy :) pero mas mabilis sya magreply thru sms :)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2015, 08:52:09 pm »

I've got Kim Concepcion of KC Couture :)

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: MID range wedding gown designers
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2015, 10:12:46 pm »
You can check out weddings by desino dulce. I got them for entourage gowns. Affordable ang quote nila sa kin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close