Author Topic: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier  (Read 55812 times)

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2017, 11:59:01 am »
I forgot sinong sis here said Meanne is ok naman so when i got her i thought yey. Hehe. Naku sis nahihiya ako kay fiance kasi we got full coordination pero parang kami naman nag aasikaso. He booked the P/V and reception and emcee and the he is trying to contact the florist. I booked the church, hmua and the cake and im trying to book now the invitations. Pag matagal pa sila baka pati gown k ako na. They said they will set a meeting before Holy Week until now wala parin. That was 2 weeks ago na

kccllj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2017, 12:31:00 pm »
Sis Carlyndj message me your FB name so I can send you Michael Ruiz's quotation :) Ako na nga kumocontact sa mga designers kasi sinasabi nila hindi pa daw nagrereply but pag nagiinquire ako nag rerespond naman sila agad. I also wanted 2-way! Yung serpentine-cut tapos detachable train :) Try Claiza Bihasa and JulieAnn Syjuco i think ganon yung mga forte nilang gawin :)

iamklarisse

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2017, 01:03:31 pm »
Hi! Newbie here. I'm getting full wedding planning from my coordinator. I am getting married on January 2019 pa. Is it too early to book ba? Sorry no idea. Glad I found this forum. At least I got some idea how's the wedding preps.

Nope, you can book your suppliers as early as now. Happy preps!

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #223 on: April 04, 2017, 06:37:30 pm »
@Carlyndj, I got them for otd lang. Hassle naman that you are doing everything when the reason why you got full coordination is so you don't have to do the scheduling/booking yourselves. Maybe you can do one of the suggestions earlier, request a different secretary or since you have booked most of the major suppliers na you might want to change to an OTD package nalang.


Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2017, 08:11:58 pm »
Thanks sis. Will talk to h2b nga eh kasi nasasayangan talaga ako sa money. Baka pwedeng OTD nalang pero kung ayaw niya then baka change nalang

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2017, 09:16:35 pm »
^^Nokie,

OTD ka lang but you were assigned a secretary? I didn't know that. How did you know who is your secretary?

MandJ2019

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #226 on: April 05, 2017, 10:13:03 pm »
Buti na lang the coord I got masipag mag-inquire and mag-research. We are on the process of finding an affordable venue near St. James Ayala Alabang. Challenging ang part na to kasi I'm on a certain budget and don't want to spend more. Hehe. She keeps on updating me once she receives feedback from suppliers we previously inquired with. Feeling ko mas na-i-stress pa si coord sa akin sa paghahanap ng venue ko.

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #227 on: April 06, 2017, 10:59:10 am »
@Rowan, she's the one i've been talking to since I initially inquired. So all minor questions I have I contact her (e.g. asking for supplier contact details, etc.) pero the major questions like supplier recommendations I directly contact Ms. Kutchie. Nikka will also handling our RSVP so I assumed she's the one assigned to us hehe.

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #228 on: April 06, 2017, 11:06:04 am »
Saw the message na sis. Hehe wala lang internet sa room ko minsan. Share ko lang what happened yesterday. I called Meanne and texted her pero hindi ako sinagot so i called h2b and apparently he got fed up so he called ms. Kutchie. Ayun tinawagan ako ni Meanne at inasikaso yung mga gusto ko ng tapusin. I finally have a meeting with Mak Tumang tom morning then 2 weeks from now kay Patricia naman. Kung hindi niya ako nabalikan kahapon kay Mak eh ako na tatawag since my hmua has his number. 😂

nichole sue

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #229 on: April 15, 2017, 11:31:24 pm »
Thank you Mandj2019. Mabait nga kausap si Ms. April and mabilis mag response 😊

xyxryll

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #230 on: April 17, 2017, 10:13:18 am »
Hello mga sis. I am planning to start a Wedding and Debut Planning Business.

I'm willing to offer my service at a small amount or free of charge since I'm just starting to build my port folio. Again, I'm just offering the planning and coordination service.

I have a Event Management NC III certificate from TESDA and Wedding and Debut Planning and Coordination certificate from Business Coach Philippines.

You could pm me for further details.

grmcstll

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #231 on: April 25, 2017, 10:56:49 am »
Hello sissy! Now looking for coordinators. Down to 2 nalang sila. Sino po ang SMA or Events by Thoffy bride dito? Any comments po or feedback? Naging okay ba wedding nyo? :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #232 on: April 30, 2017, 06:38:16 pm »
To those who are still thinking, I would recommend Kiss The Girl Events :) They are actually based in BF Paranaque and I got them mainly because I am from Alabang and I want a coordinator that is within the area and second, 2 of my closest friends got them for their wedding and only positive (as in superb) comments were given to them.

I got half coordination since I am based abroad and I got to meet Abby (head coordinator) last month and I really like how we clicked, parang friends na agad ;) She's very accommodating lalo I'm super OC when it comes to details. It's also a plus na lahat ng booked suppliers namin, they already worked with before.

So there, good luck ladies! :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2017, 07:38:31 am »
Getting a full service planner is one of the best decisions we've made.

I think our wedding would not have gone so well without her. Talagang sulit. Wala kaming issue whatsoever on the wedding day and lahat ng guests were praising her and very impressed with her.

If you are having a Bohol/Cebu wedding, I can recommend a wedding planner.

Brielle1820

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #234 on: June 03, 2017, 12:16:58 am »
Eto mga sis, highly recommended and trusted wedding planners/coordinators as of now: Imbitado Events, Events by Thoffy, Chain di Eventi, Kiss the Girl Events and Okasyon by Anton Sarcia. I tried sourcing them out through friends, relatives and also sa mga reviews nila. I hope this helps. Happy Preps. ;)

marish

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #235 on: June 06, 2017, 01:25:52 am »
Thanks sis!!! This is very helpful. I'll check this out...

annahue12

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2018, 01:05:26 pm »
ninja8 same here, like yung emcee si darlene tan-salazar hindi na siya available on our date sobrang affected ako. sabi na lang ni ycoy don't worry madami pang katulad niya (i hope so!)

Rabbithole Creatives, Tipping Point Collective mga pre nup stylists din aside from Lifestyle by Feliz, you can compare na lang din :)

hermione28 lapit na pala ng wedding mo, 6 months to go :) enjoy the preps!


wag lang Tipping Point mga sis. sobrang unprofessional nila. ang baho ng mga damit and ang dudumi. tapos yung mga shoes size 6 and mga luma. sa professional na lang kayo. saw this review din http://lemigetmarried.com/index.php/2017/08/15/supplier-review-tipping-point-collective/ and totoo with TPC. yung mga damit nila mabaho and lahat madumi. yung mga shoes sira and luma tapos lahat size 6 pa. sobrang unprofessional nila. ang laki nila mag charge pero lahat ng damit forever 21 lang or yung mga damit nasuot na sa previous shoot. and kahit nagbigay ka na ng size mo, ibang size pa din dala. tatahiin lang nila yung likod mo. sometimes bukas pa. nakaka degrade. ang daming madami na stylist na professional. hindi kasi nag rereview mga tao. nakakatakas palagi TPC kasi one time work lang naman.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #237 on: April 11, 2018, 02:33:44 pm »
^For full coordination yes it's right to expect them to shortlist suppliers for you and give you options if you ask for more. But as for clout, usually ang may clout lang talaga are coors with big names (the most expensive ones) na super established na since smaller suppliers would love to have their name associated with them (at masabi na they've worked together na) so they usually give discounts ot get those bookings. That's how the world works :)

Frenchmeasles

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #238 on: April 17, 2018, 09:37:08 am »
^ Thanks sis, I guess I should've gotten semi coord na lang. Anyway andyan na yan.

MissAudrey

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #239 on: June 07, 2018, 05:51:02 pm »
HI sissies! May I recommend on the dot events management? Super ok sila kawork, professional and very flexible. Affordable din. Exagge din kasi yung fees ng iba, mid range lang sila. I promised I would promote them talaga kasi maganda yung experience ko! Email is teamonthedot@gmail.com.

Hope this helps!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close