Author Topic: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier  (Read 55574 times)

robee0129

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #200 on: February 09, 2017, 11:04:59 am »
Finally booked Imbitado Events for semi coordination!! :) Although they have plenty of positive reviews for OTD, i think ill be the first one to give a review for semi coordination hehe I still took the risk to book them as they are the most affordable I found for this service..

Hi Sis, how was your experience for Imbitado Events Semi Coordination?

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #201 on: February 09, 2017, 12:18:37 pm »
These are the ones I've seen na talagang focused sa work and hindi coordinator na pang photo-op lang. They really are the owners/coordinators who are on top of things from start to end:

1. Canaan Celebrations by Jets and Rhona
2. Jen Lim (Magaling sa Chinese and big weddings)
3. Christine Ong-Te (but get her, not team B)
4. Detalye Weddings

Just to add, ok din si vangie chua-uy of details inc. maasikaso siya sa lahat ng details and ok din yung crew nya. Ang sipag nung bridal assistant ko. Pati pag turn over nila sa inyo afterwards very organized and complete. Super happy ako sa kanila :)

azenith2018

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2017, 06:36:30 am »
Planning to avail this one too. I am based overseas and medyo tamad mag-research. A former colleague refer to me Bells and Wishes. They are new pa daw sa industry but they are not giving super low rates. I think they fall on mid-range? 35K for full planning. They invest on people daw kasi according to Ms. April.

Planning to get most of suppliers from her so we are exchanging conversation to finalize what supplies I want to get from them so she can qoute me the final price for an All-in package (i.e. inclusive of p/v, make-up, invites ect,) that I want.

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #203 on: February 22, 2017, 06:10:20 pm »
Already booked Kutchie. Ok naman sila. Her assistant Meanne is usually the one i talked to and si ms. Kutchie naman usually calls h2b. Funny lang minsan kasi when i asked kung may proposal na from the hotels, sabi hindi pa sila binabalikan pero when we asked the hotels may proposal agad😂

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2017, 10:35:48 am »
We're okay lang with Kutchie. Her team performed well during the day of the wedding (Kutchie was very, very late though) pero for the planning stage there's  a lot of room for improvement.

For some reason after we booked palit kami ng palit ng secretary. So during that time medyo magulo and parang very slow yung progress. Nung first meeting namin with Kutchie mali pa yung name ng groom ko sa binder. Like entirely different person lol.

Meanne was the third secretary assigned to us. I think she still needed time to learn the ropes kasi hindi talaga kami satisfied with how she handled things. Madalas din hindi nare-relay kay Kutchie yung mga napapag-usapan namin. I'm overseas, so I usually communicate via email lang, pero since parang walang nangyayari if we don't follow up, my husband just calls Meanne at least once a week to get the status. Minsan we felt guilty na baka nas-stress sya samin haha, but tbh we shouldn't even be doing that para magka-progress diba. We didn't get the sense kasi na they were on top of things.

At any rate, we were able to secure good suppliers naman, and it's true na Kutchie does not push all high-end lang. She also has good rapport with them, and since my husband and I are useless sa pag-negotiate ng rates, etc. she was invaluable talaga in that respect. Very convenient din na all supplier meetings are usually conducted sa office nya, since limited lang time ko to spend in Manila.

Sa day of the wedding, as far as I can tell everything went smoothly naman. We knew what to prepare the night before, so all we had to worry about was waking up on time. I think ang na-stress was my MOH kasi she had the cash payments for suppliers haha. Pero the feedback naman from our guests was that it was very organized nga. Even my mom admits na ok nga na we got a coord (she had this insane idea na sila na lang ng tita ko ang mag-handle ng coordination lol).

We had a couple of minor glitches: one was the bouquet na not according to my peg (not the coord's fault kasi the reception styling was correct naman, so that means oversight ng florist talaga), they sent it back to the florist sa reception venue and then I got it na lang sa church.
And then nakalimutan nila yung confetti nung first dance. Eh to be honest sila lang din nag-suggest ng confetti gun and we really couldn't care less so non-issue sya for us.

After the reception all we had to do was claim the leftover food and the box containing our stuff and that was it! So very stress-free talaga our wedding day.

Overall I think not bad naman. Kutchie really knows what she's doing and you can tell din na she really has passion for this. Hopefully lang her staff gets better din kasi I felt na that's what let her down.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:16:23 am by littlemissbiatch »

kccllj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2017, 02:47:21 pm »
Hi Sissies! Esp Kutchie brides :) H2B met her and booked her fisrt week of feb pa. Meanne, her secretary, apparently was assigned to us. She send us mails such as budget allocation, mood board, etc. Since me and h2b were excited to fill those up natapos namin siya within a week after Meanne send the mails. However, until now, we havent received any updates from them. Isang buwan na :( We wanted to check on their proposed suppliers according to our budget and book as early as now kasi patapos na ang fisrt quarter and definitely magtataas na ng rates ang mga suppliers. Nababagalan ba ako sakanila?

Any feedback with Kutchie's team esp her secretary (Meanne)?


Thanks sissies :)

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #206 on: March 31, 2017, 04:08:28 pm »
@Carlyndj, so sad to hear that :( I've been hearing negative comments nga about Meanne na mabagal etc. Maybe you can request to change secretaries? The one assigned to me is Nikka, there are a few delays in her email replies but sa text, viber and calls naman she is very prompt in answering. I think ok lang to let them know of your feedback kasi you paid for their service and they are not cheap!

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #207 on: March 31, 2017, 04:33:41 pm »
Hi sis Nokie. I think its not Meanne lang din kasi si Nikka naman kausap ni H2B madalas. I think they dont talk lang or meetings with ms Kutchie. Dapat i think they're updated or they follow up man lang pero madalas pa nangyayari ako pa nagtatanong

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #208 on: March 31, 2017, 04:40:58 pm »
^Ohhh :( Maybe you can try escalating your concerns to Ms. Kutchie. Sayang naman what you're paying for if kayo din lahat gumagawa. Cheer up sis, it's not too late pa! Don't let them ruin the experience and fun of wedding planning :)

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #209 on: March 31, 2017, 04:53:04 pm »
Thanks. We had a meeting a couple of weeks ago and even she is magulo. I remember she asked me the if we are having a theme for the wedding so we will know the budget and i told her yes but she forgotten it coz she asked me again and the budget she gave us was different nanaman. Someone told me nga that i should have told her na dapat ayusin nila trabaho nila since she wasnt even my first choice but i dis not kasi ang harsh naman nun.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2017, 05:04:54 pm »
^Hi girls, I got Kutchie too but for OTD lang. Did you all get her for full coordination? After booking them, wala ng sumasagot sa emails ko whenever I ask for tips or feedback regarding suppliers I'm eyeing. With 3 months to go, dumirecho na ko kay Kutchie. I sent her a text and asked her if they changed their email address coz no one's answering my queries. Ayun the day itself, Kutchie called me to answer all the questions I sent starting from the one I sent months ago pa. Hassle lang coz I paid a fortune for Kutchie and mukha pangit nga staff niya. She's the one carrying the team talaga. 

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2017, 05:09:15 pm »
I got her for full coordination sis. I think the're email address is still the same. If you have concerns i think its better with viber although minsan i still get SEEN lang. im not the makulit type kasi so usually si h2b ang nag ffollow up straight kay Ms Kutchie

kccllj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #212 on: April 01, 2017, 03:22:19 pm »
Hi sis Carlyndj :)

Same sentiments with Getting Married. We also booked them for full coordination since i am overseas bride. I am really disappointed with her secretary, Meanne. H2b had a meeting with them 1st week of March, that was his 2nd meeting with them after we send all the deets they were asking. Before we booked Kutchie, Bob Nicolas and Notion and Motion na ang peg namin for our video. During their 2nd meeting, Meanne told h2b na mag set ng meeting with Bob.  So we waited. Until I realised na 3rd week na ng March wala pang feedback coz i was busy too.So I emailed them, asked if they already set an appointment only to know na hindi na daw available si Bob on our wedding next year. I was really frustrated when she told me.  If nakapag book siguro sila ng mas maaga we could have blocked Bob :( But we escalated this incident to Miss Kutchie, and apparently, mukhang nasabihan si Meanne. So we had one more additional secretary, si Eden. Everything now is going smooth with Eden, she keeps on updating us with our wedding and lagi siyang nag re revert ng emails whenever I have questions :) As for Miss Kutch, super mabait siya kausap kahit na thru viber lang kami nakakapagusap ang madali mag reach out sa knya. She replies din naman agad sa amin :)

kccllj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #213 on: April 02, 2017, 12:38:23 pm »


@Carlyndj When is your wedding sis? Ako panic mode na hahaha kasi tapos na ang first quarter ng 2017 and I know magtataas na naman an rates ng mga suppliers for next year kaya gusto ko sana by the end of this month yung mga major suppliers nabook na namin. Sino nirefer niya for your gown? Mine was Jo Rubio but still having second thoughts kasi ang mahal niya hahaha we talked over skype naman okay siya kausap. And yes, mabilis kausap, madaling kausap si Miss Kutchie and mas active siya talaga sa gabi. If you're pissed with Meanne sis, I suggest better raise all your concerns na lang kay Eden. My h2b naman communicates with Eden and Meanne, siya na lang mag handle ng stress with Meanne. Hahaha
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 04:44:27 pm by kccllj »

MandJ2019

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #214 on: April 03, 2017, 08:26:52 am »
Hi! Newbie here. I'm getting full wedding planning from my coordinator. I am getting married on January 2019 pa. Is it too early to book ba? Sorry no idea. Glad I found this forum. At least I got some idea how's the wedding preps.

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #215 on: April 03, 2017, 10:01:23 am »
Hi! Newbie here. I'm getting full wedding planning from my coordinator. I am getting married on January 2019 pa. Is it too early to book ba? Sorry no idea. Glad I found this forum. At least I got some idea how's the wedding preps.

Hi sis. For me ah, you can book na the suppliers that you really want kasi i thought ang aga pa nung sakin althougj naghanap na ako suppliers ko. Ayun nauubusan na pala ako😂  Unahin m mga suppliers na kelangan i booked na like the church. I dont know with reception kasi for me marami naman so d mahirap if its going to be held here in manila. Your host for the wedding kasi if its in demand siya baka maunahan ka. Photographers for me marami diyan compared to videographers although it will depend kung gaano ka in demand sila. Based on my experience lang naman😁

MandJ2019

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #216 on: April 03, 2017, 10:04:10 pm »
Hi sis azenith2018. I already booked Bells and Wishes for full planning and coordination. I think 35K is their promo rate. Sayang hindi ako pasok. I got them for 40K since my wedding is on 2019 pa. Have you already booked them too? How was it working with them?

kccllj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2017, 03:17:55 am »
Sis Carlyndj mas mauuna pala ang wedding mo. Hahaha us naman will be on April pa pero as in panic na ako sa suppliers. Got to wear Michael Leyva's display gown when they were here in Dubai and my mom got mad kasi bakit daw ako nagsusuot na ng wedding gown hahaha alam mo naman pamahiin. Pero buti nalang natry ko kasi at fisrt i really wanted a ball gown with cathedral train plus maraming beadworks... but when I wore his gown kasi same peg nga, jusko ang bigat and i wasnt able to walk hahaha and feeling ko hindi bumagay sa akin. Kaya ngayon biglang change of peg na naman ako. I got quotation from Pat Santos pero mas mahal siya kay Leyva. As for Mak Tumang, magpapaset rin ako ng appointment with him. But also eyeing Claiza Bihasa and Julieann Syjuco kasi sila yung nakita kong okay gumawa ng peg kong gown ngayon :)

Carlyndj

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2017, 09:11:33 am »
Naku sis i know talaga pag ball gown, heavy talaga. Eh ako im petite lang so kumusta naman Kapag mabigat😂 Actually si Mak tumang more on ball gown nga siya pero meron namang hindi pero iilan palang nakita ko. I want sana 2in1. Removable skirt. He is based in Pampanga ah and i think every weekend lang ba nasa Rockwell. I wasn't quoted pa with Pat santos. I thought hindi siya pasok sa budget but Meanne said kaya daw so she will set an appointment pero as usual until now wala parin😂

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2017, 11:07:27 am »
So ganun pa din pala si Meanne. I kept hoping that she will improve. For my dress I actually made the arrangements myself, and just cc'ed Kutchie and Meanne sa email loop. My designer kasi just gave birth at the time and was taking limited appointments lang so I didn't want to risk it.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close