We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Please help! I'm really torn between getting Christine Ong-Te and Kutchie. Initially, I wanted COTE because they have a turnover package (5-6 months before) but since my wedding is not until December 2017 and i'm based here in Manila, i'm thinking now baka I won't be needing partial coordination. I've been to weddings where she is the otd, super organized I haven't attended any Kutchie weddings but i've been reading nothing but good feedback and her rates are lower.
Yun nga eh my certain "air" that I cant decipher. But it was hard letting go 40k without any movement. Invested time effort and money were put to waste. I am so much secured with our planner now. Imagine after replacing them, onboard na lahat suppliers ko ngayon from none