Author Topic: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier  (Read 55698 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2016, 02:29:38 am »
Jan 19 post ko 4 palang na book ko.

Today, booked na almost lahat ng major suppliers! I guess so? Hehe. Ang saya lang, galing ni Ayie eh, kalma lang. Sure na sure syang kaya naman i book lahat and hindi kame ganong delay. Panic mode lang ako.

Pero madami pa din kame kulang but I guess madali nalang to. 5 months to go pa naman.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:33:23 am by hermione28 »

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2016, 01:14:52 pm »
^ his sis hermione28, is that Ayie of imbitado? i'm planning to get her also for our wedding. May I know kung full coord kinuha mo or otd? Plan ko kasi is OTD lang, pag ganon ba pwede din magtanong tanong about mga suppliers? TY

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2016, 01:24:29 pm »
^Ayie of Imbitado sis. otd ko lang sya kinuha yes pwede ka manghingi ng suggestions sa kanya. nung 1st meeting namin wala pa kaming mga P/V Florist etc. nagbigay sya ng name ng suppliers na pwede namin icheck.

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2016, 03:10:14 pm »
^ thank you sis. sana maconfirm ko na date ko para ma-book ka na din siya!

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2016, 03:43:31 pm »
hindi na submit yung reply ko, ang haba pa naman! kainis.

Naka full coord ako kay Ayie sis. Full, semi or OTD, all are entitled to unlimited consultation thru fb chat, viber, ganyan. Actually pwede mo naman itanong sakanya kahit ano. ;D

Though naka Full ako, nasa akin lahat ng contracts. I want to keep it that way. Gusto ko may filing ako, naka clearbook talaga. hehe.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2016, 03:49:01 pm »
^ganyan din ako naka clear book per supplier tapos may label. don din nakalagay sa supplier yun mga receipts and deposit slips hehe

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2016, 07:16:07 pm »
Hello I'm just new here  :)

Any La Belle Fete bride here? I asked for their semi coordination kasi and its at 70k. Medyo pricey for  but I'm seeing some good feedbacks about them.

I also inquired with

Christine Ong-Te
Chinkie Uy of Metroeventscape

as they are more established, yun nga lang mas mataas pa sila.

Others naman na, mid range ang price booked na agad for 2017. So I'm considering La Belle, I hope meron la belle fete bride dito.

Thanks :)

yummymummy

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2016, 12:07:25 pm »
I was very unsatisfied with Rita Neri. My wedding was out of the country, estimate 80-100 people. For ocular they demanded 2 people go -- I insisted only one, since what will 2 people do that 1 can't? All she did was check the reception area and the ocular was done by early afternoon. I reiterated that I know the suppliers and that the main reason I had for hiring them was to do the legwork for my civil and church papers. They were slow/disorganized at best. I think they charged me 150-175k for full planning (on top of travel costs) and 50% down immediately upon signing contract. They had so many boo boo's and mistakes when dealing w/ the hotel. I was already unhappy with the way they were handling things but it became obvious that they wanted to clinch a tie-up w/ the hotel for future events.  No matter how famous they are or how many big weddings they did, they are amateurs -- they don't even know what wines cost or what wines to recommend.  The last straw was when they insisted that a minimum of 2 coordinators travel abroad + Rita, either 2 or none daw. Ahh thats when I fired them. 

I spoke to another friend who initially got them for her daughter's debut. She paid the 50% down (fee was 100k i think) upon signing, and a week later changed her mind because she thought their ideas were a bit old fashioned. Rita Neri & co. never even called her to follow up. So they pocketed the 50k deposit. What a scam.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2016, 02:42:33 pm »
^I was also thinking of  inquiring with Rita Neri before. However I got feedback from my SIL--whos family events have ALL been done by Rita Neri, from her debut and the weddings of her siblings.

Anyway, she said that the downside to getting "Tita Rita" is that she insists on suppliers whom she likes working with.

That being said, I am am so far very happy with my coordinator Ruby Ines. She's much more affordable at 38k OTD (for 250pax). Although the price is still steep compared to other coordinators, I have nothing but praises in how she's been handling our planning. Also I don't have a super thick workbook, or tons of spreadsheets to fill out and complete and submit to her. All I do is meet her and tell her what she asks me. She does all the work.

Big plus also for me is that in the weddings Ive atteneded handled by them, they are very discreet when they work. They will not be seen running around all over the place that I think more amateur coordinators do and it is very distracting . Plus all her coordinators are very well dressed and all speak very well hehe.

In my 1st wedding I got JP Montilla, who was a darling. He is more opinionated than Ruby Ines though. However, so far I find Ruby more organized than JP. JP has a very strong presence in an event also though. This time a prefer a more low key and discreet coordinator.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 02:47:06 pm by Chili1113 »

yummymummy

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2016, 05:36:29 pm »
Chili1113 Ugh I dread bumping into "Tita" Rita and having to be polite after how we were treated... my friends see her often because they do gowns & fairs together.

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2016, 01:20:51 pm »
Hi sissies! Haha binuhay ang thread.

Wala lang I read my last post here that I am considering La Belle Fete, I have read so many good reviews about them. Kaya lang medyo na-off ako sa AE na nakausap ko, parang hindi pleasant yung pag sagot nya sa akin sa phone. Plus, to better service me daw atleast 700k ang budget ko for the wedding with 150 guests, exclusive of their coordination. When I read their contract it says there Php 250 per meal per coordinator, and crew meal in the reception. That is acceptable naman, but yeah they are picky and could not cater different clients.

Honestly, my budget is way beyond 700k, and I will definitely won't let them starve. Our venue is in a hotel, so talaga naman more than dun ang budget ko for them. I don't know maybe its the AE, I feel inferior instead na mafeel mong client ka. And hindi welcoming yung feeling. E ibu-book ko na talaga sila, I got turned off so pinalipas ko ng 2weeks. I asked Ayie too of Imbitado, she's no longer available on my wedding.

And then Chinkie Uy (Metroeventscape) replied AGAIN, kinamusta nya ako and made a follow up. And gave me a super great discount. I said 70k lang ang budget ko for a semi/halfway coordination, which is actually pasok sa rate ni La belle since they quoted me 70k. I told her I wanted to avail of her OTD (50K) cos thats what I can only afford kaya lang I need assistance to pa with suppliers kaso di ko afford ang semi coordination nya. And she said we can work on my budget and agreed on 70k for half way coordination!!! Syempre instead of 6mos before wedding, 4mos na lang, and thats for 150-170 guests I got kilig kasi gusto ko sya kaya lang she inititally quoted me 100k. She's very pleasant and all. Never said na she's high end so your budget must be ganito ganyan. In fact, she wanted to guide me. She's very down to earth kausap. very light. To think she has handled a lot of celebrities. And for that, I definitely want to recommend her. To those na gusto maginvest sa high end coordinator. hehe! ;)


shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2016, 01:45:56 pm »
^wow congrats sis! mukha nga syang mabait at accomodating  sya coord ni Iya, Nikki Gil at Andi Manzano nung wedding nila

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2016, 03:55:03 pm »
^ Yeah super sis! You have to have a connection with your clients talaga. And mafifeel mo na she is guiding you and not making you feel stupid for not knowing this and that.

I am not saying naman La Belle Fete is not good, in fact I heard Ycoy is good. But she has to be careful with her AE. Sorry but there are others like Metroeventscape who's well known in this industry but remained so grounded you won't get intimidated.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:52:16 pm by kaitlynmischa »

cc1818

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2016, 04:23:44 pm »
^The mid=range coordinators I heard good things about are Events and Elements. Ive also attended weddings done by Kredin Events Engineer and JNL Events. Both were organized. Imbitado Events is also very highly rated around here.

My brother recently got Kiss the Girl, but they weren't completely happy.

Hi sis chili1113! Do you mind disclosing the reason why your brother wasn't happy with KTG? I'm planning to get them pa naman, Imbitado Events kasi is booked na on our wedding so planning to get other mid-range coord. :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #154 on: July 06, 2016, 06:09:33 am »
For those who have full planning coordinators, when did they really start "working".

I have engaged a full coordinator and she's booked the church and responds to my questions pero parang I have to prompt her to send me things. Pero Di ko lang sure if it's because 11 months away pa yung wedding.

gingerbreadwoman

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #155 on: July 06, 2016, 09:27:19 am »
Hi @LilaFowler,

I got full coordination from Events and Elements with nothing booked yet - just a list of suppliers that I want.

I think it depends sayo. Ako kasi, very chill lang sa wedding preps so ako yung minemessage para iremind na ibook si ganito ganyan - which is okay for me. I want to book the suppliers myself para mafeel ko sila if okay kausap etc.

I ask her for recommendations sa lahat ng bagay. And her recommendations are good so I booked them. =) For now, our coord has helped us with recommendations, went to our food tasting, remind us of suppliers to book etc.

Siguro 2-3 months into the wedding, mas madadalas na kami magusap/meet to finalize things =)

Our wedding is 6 months away, we're done with the major suppliers. So far so good.

Hope this helps! :)



LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #156 on: July 06, 2016, 10:41:25 am »
Thanks I feel better. I guess I am just the type who is very stressed out about everything. I have a very demanding job (12 hr days, 7 days a week) and I just wanted to get a lot done before my busy season starts.

I just need relax a bit. Haha


littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #157 on: July 07, 2016, 10:53:40 am »
^ Ganyan din ako at first (well, actually until now haha). Zero chill. ;D Parang every week ine-expect ko may "status report" and nung umpisa super na-d-disappoint talaga ako with my coord.

And then umuwi lang ako for a week (I'm overseas kasi), met with them twice, and all of a sudden booked na halos lahat! Sayang lahat nung stress ko before haha.

Pero I did tell my coord din na, for example, I would like to book na the venue by the end of the month, kasi I will be busy na after that.  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #158 on: July 07, 2016, 02:52:41 pm »
cc1818: Hi sis, my bro and SIL were just OK with KTG. My brother just mentioned that they weren't just 100 percent super duper happy with KTG but they don't have any regrets naman. The mishaps they had were small like they gave the wrong cue to L&S and so they started playing the SDE even before the couple sat down. So they had to stop the SDE after a few seconds, and replay it again. Also no one was cuing the secondary sponsors, so the nuptial was lit late, and so the did their vows without the candles even lit. Annoucements after the ceremony could have been improved. They instructed the entourage to stay for pictorials, only for me to find out later on the plans changed and we were to proceed already to the reception. I almost got left behind at the church because I thought I had to stay there. Small stuff lang naman, and no wedding is perfect anyways.

cc1818

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2016, 02:11:56 pm »
^thank you sis Chili1113 for the feedback :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close