Author Topic: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier  (Read 55654 times)

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2016, 03:02:56 pm »
Sis barcode, your situation sounds familiar. can you pm me the name of your coordinator?

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2016, 01:57:08 pm »
2016 bride here, we got La Belle Fete's full planning package. A bit pricey but iniisip na lang namin ni h2b, worth it naman. Since both of us are working overseas, at least panatag kami na wala mami-miss out since Ycoy is the OC type. And at least meron talagang designated to work on our wedding.

Got to read sis ninja8's feedback about LBF, lalo nadagdagan ang confidence ko kay Ycoy.  ;)

chyttyn05

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2016, 06:45:48 pm »
Hi Sis Marbleslice. Thank you sa info about kay LBF. (Dito na ko nagpa thank you, kahit sa kabilang topic ko naitanong. 😁) we're planning to get their Gold Package. Partial planning nila. First time daw nilang sumali sa fair, so hoping lang ako na isama nila sa mga freebies nila ang rsvp. 😄 Si H2B ay overseas din kaya mahihirapan ako kung ako lang ang magaayos lahat. 😄

angelgmr

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2016, 10:16:27 pm »
2017 bride here. Still torn of which coordinator to hire. Been reading the previous threads but still difficult to decide. Is it better to just choose the big suppliers by myself since i already have ones on my mind or is it still better to get the full coordination at a double price? Thank you in advance!

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2016, 08:47:09 am »
^ Kung kaya mo naman maghands on then no need for full coordination :)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2016, 10:10:30 am »
Hi sis chyttyn05 were you able to go to GM Bridal Fair last weekend and see LBF? :)

At first, h2b and I were just planning to avail their Gold package since we plan to book the major suppliers and leave the rest to LBF pero dahil kulang din sa time (short vacations lang in Manila), after speaking to Ycoy, we decided to get na lang the full package. Ycoy will be our "fairy godmother" na daw from that time on  :)

Sis ninja8 October this year ang wedding namin! 9 months to go na lang din.
Kung pwede lang i-book na lahat, but remember di ba we have a time table na susundin. Sometimes kasi I tend to think about wedding preps and worry a bit. whew. hehe

angelgmr

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2016, 11:35:12 am »
Thanks meixin! I think even I hire a full coordination, I will still be hands on. Mejo OC kasi ako when it comes to details. Booking maybe is not a problem, which church and which venue to decide are more difficult for me that's why I'm considering for a full coordination, although consultancy lang naman habol ko initially to help me decide so I can move on na. I still don't know which church, and when it comes to reception, di ko din alam which one is better, hotel or just an events place. I'm an overseas bride too kaya I can't check the churches and venues personally. Just relying on photos of the previous weddings. I have already chosen the p/v but can't book yet because of the church and reception. Nakakapanic pala. Now reading the threads, can't decide naman which one to get, Imbitado, Getting Married or La Belle Fete. :s Have asked SMA and she's already booked on our wedding date. Any suggestions for coordinator? Big difference ba sila when it comes to service?

chyttyn05

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #127 on: January 18, 2016, 01:59:27 pm »
Hi Sis Marbleslice. We booked LBF na as our coord. 😄 Pumunta kami sa fair na ang nasa isip namin ay Gold package lang pero nung nagkausap na kami ni Ycoy, ayun naka Diamond na kami. Hahahaha. P/V pa lang kasi yung mga na booked namin kaya go na kami ni H2B sa full coord. Overseas din kasi si H2B, at busy ako sa residency kaya nag Diamond na kami. 😄 Thank you sa mga comment nyo ni Sis Ninja8 reg kay LBF.

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2016, 02:48:33 pm »
ninja8 when's your wedding pala? :)
Correct, so I try my best talaga not be makulit or pushy. Haha

Still haven't decided yet but they have an in-house pre nup stylist nga daw no? I recall she mentioned during our meeting. Mas convenient nga yun - less ang stress, then better.  ;D

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2016, 07:33:28 pm »
hi dear marbleslice sa super peak na peak na December. I lost a non negotiable supplier kaya nagkaphobia ata ako so gusto book na lahat. hehe

my friend got Lifestyle with Feliz for Prenup pero sama ng feedback. I am hoping hinde sila mahal oo nga eh ayoko na mastress since overseas pa man din tayo. Her emails are sufficient enough for me as basis for agreement. Sige balitaan mko.

How are you doing with your church requirements though? Di kasama kase sa package eh. hehe

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2016, 08:41:12 pm »
Ayie calm me down din kasi nagpapanic ako. Yung mga december brides halis 3 nalang ang kulang. Ako July wedding pero 4 palang na book ko.

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2016, 01:58:55 pm »
ninja8 same here, like yung emcee si darlene tan-salazar hindi na siya available on our date sobrang affected ako. sabi na lang ni ycoy don't worry madami pang katulad niya (i hope so!)

Rabbithole Creatives, Tipping Point Collective mga pre nup stylists din aside from Lifestyle by Feliz, you can compare na lang din :)

hermione28 lapit na pala ng wedding mo, 6 months to go :) enjoy the preps!

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2016, 02:23:47 pm »
^6 months to go and I still don't have a church and venue. Ayie is helping me don sa napiling kong church and venue, shes even helping me to look for a sponsor sa Valle Verde 6, kaso wala talaga kameng mahanap. Deadline na namen ng venue and church ngayong end of January.

I asked her a list of venues and church that they have. Sana ma send na nya, ask her 3 days ago pa. grabe ang busy ni Ayie, araw araw may wedding sya. Mabenta! haha.  ;D

prpllo

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2016, 12:21:13 am »
Hi! This is my first post but non-stop ang reading ko here sa GT since last week when my fiance and I decided to push with the wedding this November 2016. We are both overseas and I really want to get the service of Full Wedding Coordination/Planning. The undeciding part is yung budget for this. Ladies, can you suggest and advise ng magaling and trustworthy na Coordinators na ang going rates are below 40k.

Thank you so so so much Ladies!

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2016, 05:04:51 am »
Hi! Newbie here but been reading threads since last wik din. ☺ i'm soooo happy i found this thread! Nothing booked yet in our case, we are a low-mid budget couple with target wedding date on mar/apr 2017 (100-150 guests).

So far i've a list maintained (from bridal fairs, net browsing, brides' blog, and GT) for most of the suppliers needed. H2b and I agreed that we should at book church, reception venue and caterer the soonest we can. Apart from that, we see the need of getting partial/mid way/turnover coordinator since it'd be difficult for us to handle other things due to our schedule (3pm-12am) and nature of work (IT).

Been reading a lot of good reviews and recommendations for Kutchie, Christine Ong, Belle and the likes. I'd looooove to get their service but it's way out of our budget. 😥 Same as the last post, any low-mid range coordinators to recomend? Initially looking at tie-the-knot weddings (by Joanna) or events embassy (by Cathy) at the moment.

Thanks in advance!! 😊

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2016, 03:05:15 pm »
^The mid=range coordinators I heard good things about are Events and Elements. Ive also attended weddings done by Kredin Events Engineer and JNL Events. Both were organized. Imbitado Events is also very highly rated around here.

My brother recently got Kiss the Girl, but they weren't completely happy.

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2016, 06:19:14 pm »
Thanks, Chili!  ;)  I-note ko sila. Meron bang specific AE na winner magcoordinate na irerequest? :D May perks din ba kung say referred ba someone?  ;D

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2016, 08:40:35 pm »
I think for Events and Elements its just one main coordinator, Bon. And for Kredin, the main one is Kredin Saldua herself. For Imbitado it is just Ayie.

Our of all those mentioned the one I would go for personally if choosing from that bracket in Ayie of Imbitado Events. She seems to have the most consistent reviews which are all good.

She already re-packaged herself and website. I remember I was interested in getting her except before I didn;t like that her rates were publicly posted online, along with the names of the couples/schedule. But now her rates aren't posted anymore, just the schedule which is on a first name basis only =)

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2016, 11:30:42 pm »
Noted lahat yan. Nung expo nahulog na ang loob ko kay Joanna talaga, but I can't find reviews so I hesitated. :-\

I'll do my homework to check their reviews and contact them for rates. Hopefully may mapusuan at pumasok sa budget ang package. Laking tulong din kasi so I (and brides to be) will have whole lot less to worry about.  ;D  Thanks Chili!  ;)

Will share updates once I have their info. :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #139 on: February 25, 2016, 02:29:38 am »
Jan 19 post ko 4 palang na book ko.

Today, booked na almost lahat ng major suppliers! I guess so? Hehe. Ang saya lang, galing ni Ayie eh, kalma lang. Sure na sure syang kaya naman i book lahat and hindi kame ganong delay. Panic mode lang ako.

Pero madami pa din kame kulang but I guess madali nalang to. 5 months to go pa naman.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 02:33:23 am by hermione28 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close