We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis! I need help. I just realized na kailangan namin sa venue ang L&S since wala pala kasama sa venue and caterer namin yon. hayy. anyway, base sa mga napagtanungan ko 10k or more daw ang L&S.Nakausap ko ang Inifinite Soul Acoustic, bigay nila sa akin is 18k for their band and additional 10k daw for L&S with free bubble machine, smoke machine and DJ. any feedback sknila?Im thinking if kukuha pa po ba ako ng band or L&S na lang? mahal po ba masyado nag rates na binigay nila? sa totoo lang gusto ko maging maganda at buhay yung reception namin since all white ang venue namin madami nagsasabi na maganda lagyan ng lights. si h2b lang kasi ang gusto din magkaron ng band.I need advice mga sis.. thanks!
They play an important role coz the band usually sets the mood at the reception. Make sure the L&S can provide the sound requirements of the band you're getting.
How much ba is their package sis with the L&S? I think they have their partner L&S ehh. Ayaw nila particularly RejectKrew. (I have read somewhere). Hehe!