We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'll be having an outdoor wedding and I booked a 9x12 LED wall na din. Ang problem ko now is the tent kasi mejo limited ang tent na matataas that can accomodate a 9x12 LED wall as backdrop. Thinking of Tent King's highest tent kaso parang kulang pa din. Forscink truss arch tent naman is sobrang mahal, 120k na ang quote sakin.
Hi mga sis! Nagbackread ako ng thread, I think I like the idea of having led wall installed as replacement for backdrop, but Ive never attended a wedding like that before. Ano ba mga advantages at disadvantages kapag ganito ang setup? Mas ok ba talaga ito instead of having a regular backdrop ng stylist?