We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis ejxtwo, na autopsy BA ang daughter mo? Walang foul play? Kahit pa merong suicide note. If I'm the mother I would probably get to know every detail. It is unacceptable, to think that she would be safe in her father's house. The father should be the protector of the family. I have my doubts on the suicide because you are surrounded by liars/deceivers---your husband and your in-laws. I cannot imagine that such people exist.
ejxtwo,sis, ano reaction ng mom mo tungkol sa husband mo?kaya yan sis, na makag pag start ka ulet.. kung kaya mo pagdaan yung saket.. kayang kaya mo rin makarecover at mabuo mo rin.. in God's perfect time..