Author Topic: Wedding Rings Thread 5  (Read 110000 times)

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #480 on: July 27, 2015, 09:07:18 am »
^sis yannuh ano bridal march mo?

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #481 on: July 27, 2015, 09:10:23 am »
^di naman super special yung song sis. haha. Only Time by Enya pero strings version yung ipeplay sa wedding ko. Nagiging emo lang talaga si fiance recently. HAHA ;p

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #482 on: July 27, 2015, 11:31:59 am »
Hahaha! Good choice sis! Sweet November song! Emo siguro si h2b kasi lapit na wedding nyo sis! :D

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #483 on: July 27, 2015, 12:20:26 pm »
Hahaha! Good choice sis! Sweet November song! Emo siguro si h2b kasi lapit na wedding nyo sis! :D

favorite ko ang Sweet November sis, masochist much, naeenjoy ko ang mga sad movies haha:p yuhh sis, sooner or later, mafefeel mo na din yan, roughly 4 months to go for you:)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #484 on: July 27, 2015, 02:11:02 pm »
^OT sis but thats my friends bridal march maganda yan!

mjcaluag

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #485 on: July 27, 2015, 03:08:09 pm »
Kami sis hubby's name space heart sign space my name space bf-gf anniversary date

same din samin Sis :) may date din and yung tawagan namin ni husband ko. for me kasi mas ok yun the first time I wear it feel na feel ko lalo. hahaha :D wedding rings so much mean to us.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #486 on: July 27, 2015, 04:38:42 pm »
We've already picked up our wedding rings at SM Megamall's bridal fair last weekend. Ang emo ni H2B recently, nateteary-eyed sya. super inaasar ko tuloy haha :D Last weekend naman, i let him listen to my bridal march song and doon naiyak sya talaga so I couldn't help but cry as well :(

Aww ang sweet naman ng hubby to be mo. ;) nakakatuwa. Wish ko lang eh mapaluha ko man lang yung hubby ko sa church namin next year. Konti lang. hehe.  Kasi nung civil union namin, habang nagsasalita yumg minister tumutulo na luha ko, sya smile lang hehe. 

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #487 on: July 28, 2015, 07:29:02 am »
haha goal ko din yan sis. worry ko baka di na umiyak on the day kasi naiyak na in advance e hahaha :p i am sure sis maiiyak na yan sa church wedding mo. magrereminisce habang naglalakad ka sa aisle hihi ♥

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #488 on: July 30, 2015, 10:13:20 pm »
Whaaaaaaaaa!!  I got my wedding ring today along with the newly re-set engagement ring. All I can say is...I wish I could get married tomorrow so I can already wear my wedding ring! LOL!!!

Really happy with the quality and good service of Orogem Jewellers in Podium. They have a branch in GH too. Thanks so much Sparklingjewel for the recommendation.  I now also highly recommend Orogem =)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 12:11:53 am by Chili1113 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #489 on: July 30, 2015, 11:26:47 pm »
^I have no words for your ring Chili1113. No words. When you sent me the picture i wasn't able to say anything except OMG and OMFG diba, hahaha!!

So glad that you were happy with them. With your kind of taste and standards, you deserve only the best suppliers. :)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #490 on: July 30, 2015, 11:28:02 pm »
Yay, Chili! :D What kind of wedding band did you go for in the end?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #491 on: July 31, 2015, 12:25:51 am »
Sparklingjewel: Thanks so much! I am so happy with the craftsmanship. Galing mo talaga maghanap ng suppliers. I would have never gone to them without you recommending them.  Their price is very reasonable also especially for the quality.

Sevenstars: I went for a five stone ring =) I think the re-setting of the engagement ring also really contributes to the aesthetic of the rings when worn together.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 03:19:34 am by Chili1113 »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #492 on: July 31, 2015, 03:45:15 am »
Yeaay!! Good for you sis Chili1113 ;)  Happy that your rings have been sorted out and it's great 😃😃😃😃😃
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:06:01 am by bonzaigirl »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #493 on: July 31, 2015, 09:19:00 am »
Thank you bonzaigirl! I love that giddy feeling you were describing here when you got your rings =)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #494 on: July 31, 2015, 09:22:26 am »
Glad to hear that everything turned out to be perfect sis! I'm happy and kilig for you chili!! :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #495 on: July 31, 2015, 10:10:25 am »
Hahahaha.  I still get that feeling everytime I take the other ring outside the box and fit it.  I can't wait to have it resized.  Everytime I see my rings, I get this impish look, na I'm so lucky na I got away with my wants, kahit eto lang talaga yung want ko. hehe.  And I would kiss my hubby, just to say thank you. hehe.  Enjoy that feeling sis :D  It doesn't feel like much now, pero sa bilis ng panahon, andyan na yung wedding month natin hehe.

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #496 on: July 31, 2015, 10:54:52 am »
Sounds gorgeous, Chili! :) I remember how unhappy you were with your previous setting -- so happy that you now have what sounds like a dream set!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #497 on: July 31, 2015, 12:58:52 pm »
Thank you ladies and caleeice!! =) Haha I told h2b I feel like he proposed to me all over again when I picked up my re-set engagement ring. Then engagement ring feels totally brand new even if Ive been wearing it for a year already. Grabe talaga pala what a proper setting can do to enhance the appeal of a ring.

Yesterday the realization that I was REALLY getting married set it when I saw our names and wedding date engraved on the wedding band. LOL! I am really enjoying this bridal high today.

Thanks again ladies for allowing me to share the excitement and giddyness with you!

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #498 on: July 31, 2015, 05:16:54 pm »
@yannuh

True sis! HAHA!  ;D

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #499 on: July 31, 2015, 05:34:54 pm »
Congrats!! I remember back when we got our rings almost daily ko sinusukat and gushing and saying "OMG I'm getting married" haha!

Chili1113, do you mind sharing pic? I'm so curious to see haaay jewelry :-*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close