Author Topic: Wedding Rings Thread 5  (Read 110225 times)

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #440 on: June 24, 2015, 04:52:47 pm »
Sis imprincessfiona 8-15k wedding rings sa ongpin? Pair na ba yung price na yan or per ring? Plain 14k gold with no diamonds ba yung price na yan?
^yes pair na and 14k gold with no diamonds. pwede ka pa mag-haggle kung ma-pr ka haha

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #441 on: June 25, 2015, 05:56:34 pm »
Fitting and getting our wedding bands this Saturday! I didn't think it'd be hard to resist wearing them but im already getting that feeling I am going to keep trying it on! 6 months to go pa before the wedding! Lol. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #442 on: June 26, 2015, 12:43:41 am »
^Yayyy!! Tell me how it goes Sparklingjewel! =) I might order also my wedding ring next month from them. 10 months to go for me... but h2b wants to order before prices go up again

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #443 on: June 26, 2015, 03:15:31 am »
Fitting and getting our wedding bands this Saturday! I didn't think it'd be hard to resist wearing them but im already getting that feeling I am going to keep trying it on! 6 months to go pa before the wedding! Lol. :)

I bet you will sis sparkling jewel :D  We bought  our wedding rings 6 days prior our civil ceremony and in those 6 days I kept going to the kitchen counter because I kept trying on my wedding ring to see how it goes with my engagement ring. :D  So excited for you :D  Keep us posted :D

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #444 on: June 26, 2015, 03:03:38 pm »
^Yayyy!! Tell me how it goes Sparklingjewel! =) I might order also my wedding ring next month from them. 10 months to go for me... but h2b wants to order before prices go up again

Chili1113 i am so excited to see YOUR wedding band! Grabe you will have the blingiest finger ever hahaha so much beauty!!

bonzaigirl kahit hindi naman kalakihan yung stones on my wedding band i am really just excited to see it with my e-ring! Hehe im wondering, hindi ba mabigat na sa ring finger yung two rings?

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #445 on: June 26, 2015, 04:21:45 pm »
^yes pair na and 14k gold with no diamonds. pwede ka pa mag-haggle kung ma-pr ka haha

^nice sis imprincessfiona, what a good buy! we got our rings too from there (from my kuya's jeweller), we went the simpler way of getting our rings.. just the basic, 2-toned, 14k white gold ring. it's our personal preference din not to spend much on wedding rings, what's more important to us is what the rings symbolizes so no reason para mabaliw ako kakaisip where to get them from. hehe. and i wash my hands at work like million times, so after 2 weeks of working again, bye e-ring.. time to put it back on its box.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #446 on: June 27, 2015, 05:34:08 am »
Chili1113 i am so excited to see YOUR wedding band! Grabe you will have the blingiest finger ever hahaha so much beauty!!

bonzaigirl kahit hindi naman kalakihan yung stones on my wedding band i am really just excited to see it with my e-ring! Hehe im wondering, hindi ba mabigat na sa ring finger yung two rings?

I wear 3 rings on my left hand ring finger, one is our proxy promise ring, my engagement ring, and my wedding ring.  And it's not heavy at all. When I had my engagement ring cleaned, my left hand actually felt naked without it :)  Although, my rings aren't that big.  hehe.  So I wouldn't know how big your engagement ring is nor your wedding ring. Pero have a feel. hehe.  I bet these are exciting times for you since  6 months na lang and it's your wedding na hehe.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #447 on: June 28, 2015, 03:56:11 am »
^Exciting but also nerve-wracking, jittery.. Haha! Cant explain! :))
My e-ring is quite heavy although it has a very dainty, thin band lang because of the halo base (yun talaga style nya) but the wedding band i chose is relatively simple, single row of diamonds on a slightly thicker band but still thinner vs. most bands i see. That one magaan.

Update: Was able to fit the finished rings earlier and omg super satisfied with the outcome, even the fiance was ecstatic that the fit was really good considering we just had them made from scratch (we just sent a pic and when we went today, finished na bigla!). Stones have been set already and engraving done, we requested extra buffing nalang. :) Can't wait to wear them! Chili1113 im quite happy hehe in about two weeks tapos na and i think they gave me really good diamonds!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 11:31:48 pm by sparklingjewel »

dinagztm

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #448 on: June 30, 2015, 11:29:25 pm »
Thank you sis imprincessfiona. Punta kami sa Ongpin next week. :)

lippiequeen

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #449 on: July 01, 2015, 01:25:54 pm »
Fitting and getting our wedding bands this Saturday! I didn't think it'd be hard to resist wearing them but im already getting that feeling I am going to keep trying it on! 6 months to go pa before the wedding! Lol. :)

Sis, MTO rings mo? Sino supplier? :)

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #450 on: July 01, 2015, 01:27:20 pm »
Our jeweler sent us the photo of our rings. I got the style sa Pinterest lang..gave them to my jeweler and super satisfied dahil kopyang-kopya! Can't wait to get it! malamang puro sukat sken nun! Excited!

dolphine

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #451 on: July 10, 2015, 11:54:09 am »
Hi,

Normally, what texts are being engraved sa wedding rings?  Name and date of the wedding?

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #452 on: July 10, 2015, 12:05:12 pm »
^yes sis.

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #453 on: July 10, 2015, 03:37:03 pm »
Hi,

Normally, what texts are being engraved sa wedding rings?  Name and date of the wedding?
^Ako sis name of hubby space infinity symbol space name ko space our wedding date

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #454 on: July 10, 2015, 04:19:46 pm »
Yes that's the common ones. Ours was our pet name (to each other haha not as in aso).

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #455 on: July 10, 2015, 07:00:02 pm »
I am ordering my wedding ring next week and also having my engagement ring reset!! I hope they will be able to source the stones right away. I am so excited because I really plan to wear my wedding ring everyday, even when I travel or go out of town.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:04:02 pm by Chili1113 »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #456 on: July 11, 2015, 12:36:39 am »
Wow excited for you sis :)  Nakakatuwa lalo na pag nanjan na yung actual wedding ring :)  You may have a hard time putting it down once ready na hehe.  I know I did. 😄😄😄

I have a question though, pwedi pa din ba magpaengrave kahit manipis yung band? My husband's and my ring is not matched kasi.  He has a very wide band, while my ring is quite thinner. 

ilynaloira

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #457 on: July 11, 2015, 01:19:07 am »
^yes pede pa rin magpaengrave kahit manipis.. I had mine engraved.

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #458 on: July 11, 2015, 02:02:58 am »
^may i know sis kung magkano pa engraved ng wedding rings? thanks.

ilynaloira

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Rings Thread 5
« Reply #459 on: July 11, 2015, 02:59:33 am »
^sis pm sent

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close