We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
It's like RTW vs MTO and jewelry stores naman will sell the items they have on display. I've never gone to a store na hindi ibebenta yung available rings nila. It's just a matter of finding one with your available size and preferred style, like shopping for clothes
hi sis annasui. kaya lang baka di sakto sayo yung sukat ng ring if you'lll buy it as RTW na?
I'm just wondering, can infinity ring be an engagement ring or wedding ring? I have no idea. Heheh
Thanks mga sis! The wedding is on June 13 na kase, yun na lang problem the rest okay na. We bought our rings earlier kanina sa Diamond Fire located in Jupiter Street Makati, and yes may mga sizes sila. I've read reviews rin naman online so that's why we decided to buy there na lang.
Mga sis can my half eternity wedding be engraved? Thin kasi cya parang wala ng space for engraving..tia!
Excited to claim our rings na kay Mayfair! Nag-remind na sila through SMS! Pang full payment na lang ang kulang! Woooh!😆😂