Hello mga sis, I've been through hell for the past week and ngayon ko lang naalala na nakapag post pala ako dito.
I've finally decided na hindi na mag revenge, pero I made sure hubby learned his lesson very well. In fact, the other night nakikipag hiwalay na ako and that nearly gave him a heart attack. I got so scared then kasi asa China sya, alone sya that time sa condo nila. I realized na hindi ko parin sya kaya i give up, so we patched things up but I made him swear that that will be the end of it.
And kailangan nyang bumawi sa akin ng bonggang bongga. Na subukan nyang magtago ng kahit ano at malalaman at malalaman ko and isang pagkakamali, he's done. Good thing wala kaming anak na dapat pagpaliwanagan ng mga kabalbalan nya. I've been shooing him away para bumalik dun sa mga babae nya at mga kalandian, mamuhay syang binata, basta not on my expense. But he declined and begged for forgiveness etc.
Anyway, the best na nagawa kong pag ganti ay mag message sa babae nya, noted below plus her response.
Cathy, Jeff and I are starting out fresh again. I've given him another chance and one way of really moving on is for me to forget you, dahil sabi nga nya, you're just part of the past and ibinaon nya na sa limot ang memories with you and the other girls na dumaan sa buhay nya. With everything that we've been through together, I guess wala talaga makakapagpabago the fact that we're married and we've shared more happy memories than the not so good ones. Sabi nga nya, naligaw lang sya ng minsan and he swore na ayaw nya ng balikan kung ano man ang mga nangyari.
I believed him this time around because I can see his changes and his efforts in making our relationship work. At ipinakikipag laban ko sya because I love him just the same. Tinanggap ko kung ano man ang nangyari sa inyo, but honestly, gustong gusto kong gumanti, pero ano pa nga ba ang magagawa ko, tapos na at nangyari na, at may mga anak ka and magiging kawawa sila kung sisirain ko ang buhay mo.
Pero you weren't even sorry sa mga nagawa mo, nagawa nyo sa akin. I never once saw that you were apologetic and that kept my doubts going. A simple sorry would've completed Jeff's apologies, but I didn't get that from you. I wanted to hurt you, your family, but I won't. Kahit na sinira nyo at one point ang buhay ko, I will not stoop down and do the same, because I'm the better person, because hindi sagot ang gumanti, I'm just going to move on with my life with Jeff again like nothing happened, like you never existed in our lives. And that would be enough for me to move on.
Yung makita kita na nag suffer when I was telling you everything that Jeff lied about, I may not see your reactions but I know you were hurt, that is enough for me. You were trying to show me you were strong but I know inside you were truly hurt because till now mahal mo ang asawa ko, despite na sinabi mong friends lang kayo sa ngayon. I knew you never had closure so I made sure he sent the email, for you both, para malinaw sa inyong dalawa at lalo sa kanya, na to keep me, he must drop you like a hot potato, together with his extra chat affairs, na dapat wala ng extra baggage. You or me, and walang kisap mata, he chose me, he even begged to be with me. Kahit anong pag shoo away ko sa kanya, he wants to be with me, not just because we're married but because mahal nya ako. He even mentioned once in our conversation, feeling nya hindi ka nya talaga minahal and he was just after the sex because he got it from you free the times na he's not getting any from me because I was busy.
I was jealous at first, but now, I only feel pity, because every girl deserves a guy who will love them back equally, it just happened that the guy you love turned out married to me and that he can't leave the marriage for you because he loves me more than anything in the world.
So to end this, I promise you won't hear a thing from me, as long as you stay away and keep away. With your nick sa YM, there's no way in the world for me to know who you are but I did, I told you, I have my ways. So, in one way or another, I will know if you make contact with him in any means possible. So goodbye Ms. Catherine ******* and good bless you.
Her response:
Hello! Unang una Salamat sa pagiging malawak ng pag-iisip mo. Pangalawa, makakaasa ka na hinding hindi na ako magkakaroon pa ng koneksyon sa inyo. and Pangatlo, SORRY sa nagawa kong pagsira ng buhay nyo kahit sa sandaling panahon lang na iyon. Akala ko kasi hindi na kailangan yun kasi naloko rin naman ako pero narealized ko na tama ka rin at may kasalanan ako sayo. I just wish na maging ok kayo hanggang sa dulo ng walang hanggan. Good luck and God bless!