We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I love retinoids esp tretinoin. But even after using it for 8 years I still cant use it daily and I still need to buffer even if I use the .025 percent only. I still have times when my face gets so dry and irritating and stings and during those times i look older pa. Several dermas have told me that there are some people who sre really sensitive and cannot tolerate tret even with long time use.
Sis ppperez - if you are near megamall, there's clinica manila there. Dun sa pharmacy, you can buy derma meds without prescription. Buy ka nung kay dra. palabyab na tretinoin dami namang strength dun i think around 600 (this lasts me 6+ months kasi ang onti ko lang mag lagay).... I buy my maintenance bleaching cream (900) and tretinoin there no need mag pa consult kasi ako di na ko nagpapaconsult kasi she gave me signal naman na it's okay to use as my maintenance and go back to her nalang if anything feels wrong.