watch now

Author Topic: TRETINOIN THREAD 6  (Read 160938 times)

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #380 on: July 18, 2016, 09:34:54 pm »
I have thick skin and I can tolerate BHA toner and tretinoin in one application. That is at the highest concentration 0.1% and 2% salicylic acid.

I think tretinoin is the only anti-aging ingredient that is peer reviewed, published and double blind control study that is proven for anti-aging.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:37:20 pm by happyscent »

artsymomtobe

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #381 on: July 26, 2016, 10:59:02 pm »
Hi! My derma prescribed me TriLuma for my childhood scars sa legs, it says it has 0.05% tretinoin and 4% hydroquinone. Ask ko lang if any of you girls have tried using it and your feedback?

I've been using it for about 2 weeks na and mejo naglighten naman ang scars with the help of a gluta soap, pero I'm not sure how long it would take for them to be super gone. May pagka pricey kasi sya at p3200 per tube :(

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #382 on: July 27, 2016, 08:24:06 pm »
is it ever a wise idea to switch brands of tret? i'm about to empty mine na and considering changing brands. but one of my friends said sa tret daw kasi kung san ka na nahiyang dun ka na baka magcause pa ng untoward reactions. what do you think? :)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #383 on: July 27, 2016, 08:52:10 pm »
^
Depende rin siguro. Ako kasi I alternate two brands of tretinoin Retin A .05 and Retacnyl .025. Nung na phase out kasi yung Stieva A  .025 I looked for a replacement so I bought Retin A .05. Kaya lang feeling ko masyadong mataas mas gusto ko .025 lang kaya nung nabasa ko yung retacnyl .025 dito bumili rin ako. Alangan naman na hindi ko na gamitin yung Retin A sayang naman kaya pareho ko ginagamit pag ayoko masyado mag peel yung .025 gamit ko.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #384 on: July 27, 2016, 09:05:10 pm »
^ Sis where did you purchase your Retacnyl? TIA :)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #385 on: July 27, 2016, 09:14:02 pm »
^
Mercury Drug sis. Ang alam ko meron din nito sa watsons.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #386 on: July 27, 2016, 09:51:56 pm »
^ Thanks sis! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #387 on: July 27, 2016, 10:17:58 pm »
Retacnyl has been out of stock in many drugstores I've tried =( Shangrila, Galleria, Shaw, Salcedo Village... whhaaaa. So anyway I'm back to using Retin-A .05% and my face is shedding! =(

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #388 on: July 27, 2016, 11:25:14 pm »
Walang peeling with Retacnyl no? Dati Stieva A ako at doon nagpi-peel ako every once in a while. Same percentage nila ko, 0.25. Sa Retacnyl I get better results and wala pang down time ☺️☺️

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #389 on: July 28, 2016, 12:54:30 am »
^^ Hala pareho tayo sis Chili I am stuck with Retin-A .05. I had to stop na nga muna to look for a good occlusive to mix it with, still searching pa ako. Wala ako makita na .025 kasi. :(

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #390 on: July 28, 2016, 10:07:44 pm »
Retacnyl has been out of stock in many drugstores I've tried =( Shangrila, Galleria, Shaw, Salcedo Village... whhaaaa. So anyway I'm back to using Retin-A .05% and my face is shedding! =(

Naku baka bigla na rin lang mawala ang retacnyl kagaya nang stieva A. Unti unti nang nawawala ang mga tretinoin discontinued na pala ang tretinoin sa UK.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/320525-help-tretinoin-no-more/

Berrycherry03

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #391 on: July 28, 2016, 11:53:55 pm »
I want to use tret again,kaso Kailangan pa ng prescription here in canada.. But I saw vitamin A cream na di na kailangan ng prescription.. ok kaya yun?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:51:22 am by Berrycherry03 »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #392 on: July 29, 2016, 01:47:04 am »
lunalaxa, budwhiz: Yes favorite ko talaga Retacnyl! =) I don't peel so much with that also, just some flakiness.  I think its because Retacnyl is more moisturizing compared to Stieva. Retin-A naman, sobrang not moisturizing and its harder to spread. Been trying to mix half pea size Retin A with Physiogel cream, but I don't feel like it works so well. When I apply it Retin A directly, grabe naman yung peeling!

pret_ty68: Nako! I read somewhere also that tretinoin cream is very difficult to find in the UK nowadays, thats why most have no choice but to switch to the gel/retin-a micro version. Hmmm I don't think naman ma discontinue in the Phil. Except that sobrang hirap nowadays to find ,025% version!! I swear, next time magka stock ng Retacnyl I will buy 2 tubes hehe ang hirap ma-ubusan then forced to use a higher percentage.

LOL -- if all else fails... baka maxipeel ang bagsak ko nito hehe--- diba that's liquid tretinoin, with hydroquinone? Hehe Actually meron samga derma ng tretinoin .025% but I dont like buying derma versions in jar packaging, kasi mabilis mag oxidize.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:11:58 pm by Chili1113 »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #393 on: July 29, 2016, 01:50:39 pm »
Oo nga bat kaya ang hirap maghanap nung .025 :( Next time na lumuwas ako ng Manila maghahagilap talaga ako nyan at pag nakahanap ako maghhoard na ko. Haha.

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #394 on: July 29, 2016, 02:24:37 pm »
My sister recently nakabili sya ng Retacnyl, sa bulacan. Baka may better chance when you check with more "off beat" branches. Ganun din dati nung Ang hanap ko naman ay stieva A. Wala sa Trinoma o visayas pero meron sa Sta Maria.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #395 on: July 29, 2016, 03:40:20 pm »
^ Uy tatry ko nga yan kapag lumuwas ako tutal dumadaan naman kami sa Bulacan hehe. Yan din ang expected ko na meron dito sa province namin, kaso lahat na ng drugstores na-try ko wala talaga. Retin-A .050 lang ang meron dito samin. Sana mas okay nga yung Retacnyl.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #396 on: July 31, 2016, 10:28:58 pm »
I was able to buy Retacnyl 0.025% at Mercury Drug in Farmers, Cubao.

luna laxa

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #397 on: August 02, 2016, 07:41:09 pm »
Nag-inquire ako sa Mercury drug, for you sisses and eto sagot Nila:

Thank you for your inquiry. The price of Retacnyl Cr 0.025% 30g is P 1,040.00 per unit. This item is currently available in the following branch(es):

    Name of Branch       Contact Number
    Kalookan City Sangandaan Gen. San Miguel       (02) 285-6461
    Taguig City BGC 32nd Street       (02) 846-3417
    Pasig City Meralco Comm'l Strip       (02) 634-1728


Bakit Kaya longing branches nalang Ang meron.. Hmm will they pull out na rin kaya?
 Tigil muna ko sa tret ngayon kasi we want to get pregnant (just to be safe) Miss na miss na ng skin ko Ang Retacnyl hay.

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #398 on: August 02, 2016, 09:38:43 pm »
Bili ka nalang tretinoin Sa derma Para Sa 0.025%

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #399 on: August 03, 2016, 01:50:07 am »
Tanggal ba ang hyperpigmentation dito?
Tretinoin doesn't have whitening properties but making the skin shed faster could help fade hyperpigmentation faster.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close