watch now

Author Topic: TRETINOIN THREAD 6  (Read 161077 times)

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #320 on: January 09, 2016, 03:09:38 pm »
Sorry, tinamad ako backread.

No prescriptions sa kahit anong pharmacy?

happynlove

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2016, 02:53:38 am »
^ no prescription needed.
hindi na ko nagttret. nagpurging na din ako. dati hindi ako nagkakapimps sa forehead, ngayon meron na at hindi pa sila nawawala. :(

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #322 on: January 10, 2016, 12:16:19 pm »
^Thank you; good to know that.

Which brand ang maganda sa forehead wrinkles and smile lines on the sides of the eyes, for someone above 40 years old? 

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #323 on: January 10, 2016, 03:55:07 pm »
^ There used to be many brands available: Stieva-A, Retin-A, Retacnyl. Derm-A

Now there seems to only be Retin-A and local brand Derm-A. Plus last week I checked 3 drugstores and Retin-A was out of stock in all three. So when I found stock in the 4th drugstore, I bought 2 tubes right away hahaa

Medyo uso ata tret now. Even my friends who have never used tret are all on it now.

Brand doesn't really matter when using tret. Also you cannot rely on tret alone. It isn't a miracle product hehe. I combine my tret with other serums, AHAs and niacinamide containing products to  round out my anti-aging regimen.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #324 on: January 10, 2016, 04:51:24 pm »
^Thanks; uubusin ko muna mga binili ko na serums with retinol and vitamin C, then will get serious with tretinoin. I delayed using them for years because my skin was getting dry and itchy with retinol-based products. Recently lang na-tolerate na ng skin ko so time to upgrade to tret.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #325 on: January 10, 2016, 10:25:11 pm »
Sisses ask ko sana where to incorporate my rosehip seed oil with tretinoin po? Thanks

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #326 on: January 14, 2016, 08:03:04 am »
Hi mga sis, planning to add argan oil on my face. Ano po mauuna?
 
Argan oil
Moisturizer anti aging cream (loreal brand
 with retinoids ingredients)
Stieva tretinoin
Glycolic i used it once a week

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #327 on: January 22, 2016, 09:18:51 am »
^ ok lang to layer pero dapat all else doesn't have exfoliating acids.

Your routine seems too much and too harsh. Not sure which Hada Labo you are using, but some of their toners have AHA or BHA, tretinoin is retinoic acid, then you layered with another acid.

When I did the layering thing, I washed my face with a basic cleanser, toned with an alcohol-free no acid toner. My serum had no acids and no alcohol din. Tapos tret. If my skin is extra dry and I still need a moisturizer, I opt for something non-exfoliating din.

Some ladies here who use other acids apply them in the morning. O kaya naman they apply on alternate days eg. MWF glycolic, TTHS tret.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #328 on: January 23, 2016, 02:29:30 am »
On my 7th week of Tret. Breakouts here and there. Hay. Despite what others have said na not to use vitamin c serum and tret together, I still use them on top of each other. My main goal kasi with C serum is to remove/lighten my post-acne hyperpigmentations, I thought using it on mornings lang wouldn't be as effective. So I apply it day and night. Kaso ang bagaaaal pa rin ng results! :(

Does tret lighten/remove kaya red acne marks? Baka I have to use it alone talaga, it might be cancelling out the C serum's efficacy or the other way around. Or maybe Vitamin C just doesn't work that well for me. :( Kinda feeling hopeless. Ugh.

Project60

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #329 on: January 25, 2016, 03:55:54 pm »
sis try not to use the vit c muna....
On my 4th or 5th month ko nakita effect ng tret...
yung first few months grabe wanted to cry and give up kasi lalo akong naging red, dry and super mag flake skin ko..

i still get flakes till now from time to time pero di na ko sing panget nung first 3 months hehe
my skin looks smoother now (kahit na long way to go pa ko) yung makeup ko looks better now... yung first 3 months couldnt wear makeup kasi it made me break out more and sobrang flakey nga

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #330 on: January 26, 2016, 03:53:28 am »
^ Thanks sis. Naalis din ba ng tret yung marks from your breakouts? Did you use any serum?

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #331 on: January 27, 2016, 03:25:44 am »
Hi @budzwhiz, tret can't remove red marks, unfortunately. It can help with dark marks kasi it makes the skin turnover faster pero it's not really for lightening marks :(

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #332 on: January 27, 2016, 04:06:43 am »
^ Aw, thanks sis. :( I guess I really need a serum to target my red marks. Ang hirap kasi maghanap ng serum for that, halos lahat for hyperpigmentation or brown spots.

rae

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #333 on: February 01, 2016, 05:38:29 am »
^ I tried bioderma DS+ sample na nakuha ko sa BDJ box. It helped with the redness na naiwan ng pimples at redness around the nose. Pero aarggh, wala sa SM, I tried emailing them pero no response.

Ok sya with the redness I get from tret.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #334 on: February 02, 2016, 07:15:33 am »
^ Oh myy, sana magkaron dito nyan! Diba merong bioderma sa watsons :)

I have tiny tiny rough bumps on my lower cheek, what's that kaya? I thought they were just flakey peeling areas but when I looked closely bumps pala na super dami! And then I'm having some kind of redness on those areas din. :(

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #335 on: February 02, 2016, 09:06:11 am »
Erase ang gamit kong Tretinoin, kasi ayaw ko ng cream based.

Night time: Eden's Paradise Clear Skin Toner, Erase, Statheros C

Day time: Hada Labo toner, sunblock

patty1014

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2016, 10:17:32 am »
In my experience, the simpler the better.

AM: mild soap and clindamycin+SA toner
PM: mild soap the stieva 0.05%

Please note that tretinoin is not just for pimples, it's also anti-aging. So even if your pimples are gone na, don't stop. Your skin will reap the benefits throught the years.

alicerose

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #337 on: February 02, 2016, 02:24:44 pm »
On my 7th week na of tretinoin. So far I'm cautiously optimistic about the results so. My forehead and chin is completely clear na, konting marks na lang. Yung cheeks ko (where acne is heaviest) ay tuyo na din yung major pimples, marks na lang. Except yung right, kasi nag hike kami (la la la long story) tapos konti lang nalagay ko na sunblock  :( so yan,  na-irritate, may 3 active pimples tuloy ako. Pero not too worried kasi mabilis naman matuyo (with the help of benzoyl peroxide).

I also incorporated Missha First Treatment Essence sa routine ko. Not sure pero parang ito yata nakatulong na ma-lessen ang redness and peeling. Or perhaps naka-adjust na skin ko. I've progressed to putting tretinoin every other night, from every 3 nights. I plan sa 8th week ko na maging daily na eh, depending how my skin goes. Push lang!  :)

Project60

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #338 on: February 04, 2016, 12:55:57 pm »
sissies if tret lang matagal mawala yung marks....
kaya siguro lahat ng derma na natry ko laging bleaching cream + tret ang combination.

Tip ko sainyo - go to clinica manila in megamall.. they have a pharmacy
ask for dr palabyab's tretinoin and bleaching cream bebenta naman nila un kahit walang prescription.

Super better than stieva a which i bought nung nag seself medicate pa ko

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #339 on: February 07, 2016, 06:44:08 pm »
On my 7th week of Tret. Breakouts here and there. Hay. Despite what others have said na not to use vitamin c serum and tret together, I still use them on top of each other. My main goal kasi with C serum is to remove/lighten my post-acne hyperpigmentations, I thought using it on mornings lang wouldn't be as effective. So I apply it day and night. Kaso ang bagaaaal pa rin ng results! :(

Does tret lighten/remove kaya red acne marks? Baka I have to use it alone talaga, it might be cancelling out the C serum's efficacy or the other way around. Or maybe Vitamin C just doesn't work that well for me. :( Kinda feeling hopeless. Ugh.

Gamit ko noon ay tretinoin gel (from my derma) + vitamin C serum (Andalou Naturals) - ang effect ay brighter skin lang, di kaya red marks pero ngayon hindi na ako gumagamit nang vitamin c serum - tretinoin nalang.

Pwede din:

AM: Wash, tone, Vitamin C serum + Sunblock
PM: Wash, tone, Tretinoin, light Moisturizer

Sa google sabi ay vitamin c stays for 3 days on the skin when topically applied, so ok na siguro once a day lang.

Maganda talaga anti-aging benefits kasi, I look younger than a year before :P pero sa fine lines ko kailangan ata botox na :D

« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:46:02 pm by happyscent »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close