watch now

Author Topic: TRETINOIN THREAD 6  (Read 160945 times)

innocent_beauty

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2014, 04:01:38 am »
I tried the belo sunblock but nagkakapimples ako kinabukasan.

kung lotion type ang texture ng sunblock mo sis baka dun ka nag kaka pimples, try mo yung matte finish or sunblock cream for sensitive face sis.

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2014, 04:48:33 am »
@nixiquota: walang nakalagay sis na percent. 500mcg/g lang. is that a 0.05%? not sure

sa Watsons Enterprise ko binili :) 250 pesos per 5g tube. may 20g din pero maliit kinuha ko kasi im not sure if this is the right product kasi parang iba packaging kapag niresearch and wala kasing percentage na nakalagay :)

@innocent_beauty: I see sayang naman I wanted to try Retacnyl sana. ang weird kasi nung Retin A. walang percentage na nakalagay and weird yung smell, parang Elmer's Glue. I checked di naman expired :/
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 04:51:57 am by pink_stardust »

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2014, 05:16:06 pm »
Started Retin-A last Monday, so far my skin is tolerating the medicine; I do not follow the 20 minutes waiting time :P

Wash my Face, Apply Toner, Wait 1-2 mins, Apply Serum, Wait 2-3 mins, Apply Retin-a, Wait 5 minutes, apply night moisturizer :D

I will update if this will cause irritation or increase redness :D

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2014, 11:10:19 pm »
Started Retin-A last Monday, so far my skin is tolerating the medicine; I do not follow the 20 minutes waiting time :P

Wash my Face, Apply Toner, Wait 1-2 mins, Apply Serum, Wait 2-3 mins, Apply Retin-a, Wait 5 minutes, apply night moisturizer :D

I will update if this will cause irritation or increase redness :D

I started purging this weak, small bumps on my forehead, I hope it clears :P Likewise, I started implementing waiting 20 minutes before applying retin-a

snix

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2014, 07:12:21 am »
Started last Monday as well. Wala ng 0.025 na stiev-a sa mercury samin. So 0.05 na retin-a nabili ko..

Washed my face, moisturizer wait 30min and then tret.. I don't know pero bakit parang feeling ko walang effect sakin. I'm not purging at all and I don't feel any atinging or whatsoever.

Does this mean it's not effective? Or should I just wait it out? Or should I just apply it directly to my skin?

Btw everyday ko ginagamit but will rest my skin for today.. Takot ako baka late yung side effects..

But has anyone experienced the same thing?

candacena

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2014, 08:31:57 am »
^ang alam ko sis first ang tret then moisturizer, or tret alone ang ginagamit

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2014, 09:11:50 am »
I've used Stieva-A before and I think I've gone through a tube of Retacnyl once.  Haven't tried Retin-A though, considering na mas popular siya than the other two.  I still remember the commercials back then with Aurora Pijuan.

fheury28

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2014, 12:56:03 am »
Question mga sisses, familiar ba kau sa GT bleaching cream? Ok lang ba sya pagsabayin with Erase Solution?

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2014, 10:44:02 pm »
masyadong matapang kapag sabay tretinoin and bleaching cream, if you can use tretinoin on a daily basis, you can start like this

1x a week gt bleaching cream
2x a week
3x a week
4x a week
then every other day
then once a day

adjust accordingly

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2014, 06:42:23 pm »
I went back to Tretinoin regimen last April2014. I had very bad breakout, as in cystic acne galore from a product I bought online. Since then, my skin has been clear. I bought my tret gel from my Derma in Patient's First Glorietta. I'm using the 0.05%  formulation.

Now, I just want to step up my skincare. I notice though my skin is clear, it's still dull and need some brightening. Anyone here who combines essential oils, e.g., rosehip, argan.... with their tret skincare?

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2014, 07:01:47 pm »
I combine vitamin c serum with my tretinoin,

apply tretinoin, wait 30 mins then vitamin c serum

ako minsan nakakatulog na sa kakaantay nang 30 mins before applying my tretinoin :P

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2014, 08:47:41 pm »
ano ba talaga dapat mauna?serum o tret? ako kasi olay serum,wait 30mins then tret

eleynskii

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2014, 10:12:42 pm »
mga sis, magkano kaya yung pinakamalaking size ng stieva .10%? san din kaya mas mura, sa watsons o sa mercury? thanks!

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2014, 10:41:21 pm »
ako kahit ano maisipan

minsan yung serum, minsan ang tretinoin ang una

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2014, 05:49:27 pm »
Sis any brand of glycolic acid or cream na mabibili sa mercury or watsons or sa mga malls, like rustan..pang alternate ko sa retin A, yung glycolic cream na nabibili ko sa derma ko is mababang percent lang, ayaw nya taasan ang percent ng cream kase I don't need naman daw.

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2014, 07:38:37 pm »
Try VMV hypoallergenics re-everything cream - yun may unbuffered glycolic acid

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2014, 06:07:40 am »
^ thanks
Sis How much kaya ?

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2014, 06:46:22 am »
^ thanks
Sis How much kaya ?

Re-Everything Cream: Anti-Age Advanced Treatment - 2,300, 50ml

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2014, 07:59:01 am »
^ thanks sis
Pahabol ..nakita ko kasi out of stock sa website san kayang store available ..?


On topic..I'm using Retin A..every other day..kasi alternate ko yun glycolic na nabile ko sa derma ko, before everyday ang tretinoin ko..and natotolerate  naman ng skin ko,
And pansin ko yung wrinkles ko bumabaw na..and maintennance night regimen ko na to.,mag 2 years na ata akong nag tete-tret ata, combine with other anti aging products ....minsan at night tinatamad ako sa ibang night cream ko na combine ko, pero ang tret hinde ko kinatatamadan  :D sana nga I started early during my college days pa sana para mas matagal aging process hehe.

Any brand of vitamin c serum na combine nyo with tret, ?? I'm using gnc vitamin c ..parang di ako satisfied with gnc vitamin c.
 

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: TRETINOIN THREAD 6
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2014, 08:48:06 pm »
Over the counter ba retin A?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close