We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
luna laxa, Caroline Hirons is sort of my bible in skincare na, although I don't follow everything she says, hehe. Now I'm overparticular with the active ingredients in skincare products. Saka I really invest na high quality skincare products (they do not come cheap), which she strongly advocates for diba. Medyo tumagos sa akin when she said, if you spend more on your handbags, shoes, and clothes than on your face, you'll be an old lady with a vintage closet and an alligator skin in no time hehe.
^^try mo sis yung mga Hindi mataong Mercury drug branches. They have near my parents house in Bulacan, if you have no luck finding it, I can help get it for you